ISIS In "Retreat" As Russia Destroys 32 Targets While Putin Trolls Obama As "Weak With No Strategy"

obama was the first to point out that he had no strategy. His doctrine is strategic patience.

It sucks having to admit Russia is doing better than the US.. Maybe one day we will have a leader again..
Either get out or fuckin do something. You look foolish.
I don't feel this need to pull out our National Dick and measure it against Russia's Johnson.....perhaps some do, but that's really immature.

Russia failed abysmally fighting he mujahideen in Afghanistan during the 1980's.

I expect a similar outcome for their current Syrian misadventure. ....... :cool:

You left out one major point........Putin was not in charge.
You're right!
Thank God he's here...we're all saved!!!
putin superhero.jpg

It sucks having to admit Russia is doing better than the US.. Maybe one day we will have a leader again..
I don't feel this need to pull out our National Dick and measure it against Russia's Johnson.....perhaps some do, but that's really immature.

Keep it zipped, cause shrinkage is a fail, every time.........

It's the advantage of a dictatorship.
Putin can wake up one morning and decide to bomb Syrian rebels.
Maybe America wants a dictator that will ignore due process and Constitutional constraints (cue hilarious quips about Obama/tyranny/etc).

It's the advantage of a dictatorship. Putin can wake up one morning and decide to bomb Syrian rebels. Maybe America wants a dictator that will ignore due process and Constitutional constraints (cue hilarious quips about Obama/tyranny/etc).
Yeah, that's pretty much the deal.

Also I strongly suspect he's not worrying too much about rules of engagement.

Maybe America wants a dictator that will ignore due process and Constitutional constraints (cue hilarious quips about Obama/tyranny/etc).

The Russian Parliament authorized their use of force in Syria. You been living under a rock?

The Russian Parliament authorized their use of force in Syria. You been living under a rock?
Oh, I know they did.

Oh, I know they did.

So that makes you stupid x2.

Oh, I know they did.

Rrriiight.
I'm sure he was worried about not getting his authorisation,

What was the vote count by the way?

Oh, I know they did.

Rrriiight.

U.S. authorization very similar to Russia authorization.......our Prez-tator not worried either about not getting authorization.

Oh, I know they did.

Rrriiight.

U.S. authorization very similar to Russia authorization.......our Prez-tator not worried either about not getting authorization.
Of course it is...except the US prez-tator had to tell lies - to his own Congress and the UN - to get his authorisation.
Putin didn't even have to go to that much effort.

Exactly...like what happened to the Soviet Union on Afghanistan and the U.S. in Viet Nam.

Exactly...like what happened to the Soviet Union on Afghanistan and the U.S. in Viet Nam.

Putin wasn't in charge.......he's got this covered. Wait n' watch.

Putin wasn't in charge.......he's got this covered. Wait n' watch.
putin superhero.jpg

Forum List

Back