ISIS inside Baghdad, will Obama ramp it up?

ISIS inside Baghdad, will Obama ramp it up?

Still not our problem
head_in_sand_2.gif

One thing you have to give the Libertarian element. They are not afraid to unequivocally state what they want Obama or the US to do or not do.

Alleged right wingers, on the other hand, would rather rip off their own jawbone than state what they would like Obama or the US to do about ISIS or the Middle East or Iran or any other foreign policy matter. They will do flips and twists to avoid doing so.

Any jackass can criticize what the other guy is doing. It takes balls to offer up a plan, and these pessimistic whiny bitches are sorely lacking.

So...instead of hiding under a skirt and asking will Obama ramp it up, say whether he should ramp it up. What else should he do?

I know you tards won't answer. Because if it turns out Obama just happens to do the very thing you say he should do, you would find yourselves in the embarrassing predicament of having to show support for his actions, and that would just kill you. You'd rather die than find yourselves in such a position.

air campaigns alone do not wars win PLUS the last Admin broke our treasury's back AND your people's love affair w/ fossil fuels has put us in this position w/ your initial, ill-advised, invasion that even Bush Sr. wrote a book advising against opening that genie bottle. Cheney's .

I want repubs like that hacktard- Ibentoken to voluntarily go on record to have their taxes raised to pay for all these, in their minds so-called "necessary wars"

So...instead of hiding under a skirt and asking will Obama ramp it up, say whether he should ramp it up. What else should he do?

I know you tards won't answer. Because if it turns out Obama just happens to do the very thing you say he should do, you would find yourselves in the embarrassing predicament of having to show support for his actions, and that would just kill you. You'd rather die than find yourselves in such a position.

What does "ramp it up" even mean? Our airmen are risking their lives knowing if they are shot down they will probably face beheading and conducting a strategy that includes Arab airmen taking the same risk. Should those airmen be taking greater risks. Are they not brave enough for the obsessive Obama haters?

air campaigns alone do not wars win PLUS the last Admin broke our treasury's back AND your people's love affair w/ fossil fuels has put us in this position w/ your initial, ill-advised, invasion that even Bush Sr. wrote a book advising against opening that genie bottle. Cheney's .

I want repubs like that hacktard- Ibentoken to voluntarily go on record to have their taxes raised to pay for all these, in their minds so-called "necessary wars"
You can want in one hand and crap in the other. Tell us which one fills up first.

You can want in one hand and crap in the other. Tell us which one fills up first.
you willing to have your taxes raised to pay for vietraq? Answer the question. The tab right now stands at about $1.5 TRILLION - $4 TRILLION given future healthcare costs for vets.

One thing you have to give the Libertarian element. They are not afraid to unequivocally state what they want Obama or the US to do or not do.

Alleged right wingers, on the other hand, would rather rip off their own jawbone than state what they would like Obama or the US to do about ISIS or the Middle East or Iran or any other foreign policy matter. They will do flips and twists to avoid doing so.

Any jackass can criticize what the other guy is doing. It takes balls to offer up a plan, and these pessimistic whiny bitches are sorely lacking.

Bullshit.
People have been saying what the right thing to do is the whole time.
As Americans, because our government and the media have kept it from us, we are just now learning how vast and organized ISIS really is.
We have NO CHOICE, but to ruthlessly and mercilessly wipe them of the map by any means it takes to accomplish just that.
And shame on this administration for covering up this problem for political gain.

you willing to have your taxes raised to pay for vietraq? Answer the question. The tab right now stands at about $1.5 TRILLION - $4 TRILLION given future healthcare costs for vets.
Say "please".

Will it be any worse than the horrific bloodbath we created with our Iraq invasion? Somehow i doubt it. ISIS is a small ragtag gang of Terrorist nutters. They just don't have the capabilities.

Isn't it ironic that the Iraqi army that now can't face down a few thousand ISIS soldiers is in effect the same army that Bush and co. tried to convince us was going to make Saddam Hussein the next Hitler?

Let the fucking Iraqis 'ramp it up'.
Obama broke it. Let Democrats fight ISIS.

Obama didn't break anything. We spent billions on the Iraqi army, now they won't fight.
Obama has been Commander in Chief for almost 6 years. He wanted the job. Obama broke Iraq. Time to grow up and accept responsibility.

I don't take advice from retards. Iraq is no longer any of our business, and really, never was.

Fuck you. I have firmly stated on MANY occasions on this forum what we should be/should have done.

Bombing Toyotas & vacant buildings was not part of my idea.

I gave my support to Obama from day one when he announced his decision. If he wants to keep that support he needs to make good on his plan. You know, decimate & destroy ISIS. FOURTEEN bombs a day is a god damn joke.

Your peoples love of fossil fuels?

I suppose you walk everywhere & use candles in your house & own no plastic products?

Ditz

Forum List

Back