ISIS is beheading children

So..what is the solution? Kill all muslims or something?

start capturing ISIS Members and waterboard the fuck out of them, might be a good start. Then they know we are serious. Find out who they are, what villages they come from. etc. take away the holes they hide in. But right now we cant even do that. no no , it would be torture. so we allow their evil to exist because we are not serious and they know it, in time they will come here on student visas, . the longer you let a cancer sit these it metasticizes
No. Waterboarding or torture of any kind will just in result in ISIS gaining more volunteers against the mean ol USofA...including some of our own citizens....like that British guy that speaks in their behalf as he saws off heads.
Personally, I think they would stay silent anyway. First off, because they KNOW we will not resort to torture. Secondly, they are in essence, cowards. Dying from blowing themselves up is a quick death and faster to their virgins awaiting them. A slow painful death...they wouldn't handle very well and will spill everything. But they don't have to worry about that, do they? And Obama is in the WH. He will do nothing.

So again...what can be done? Nothing. Not even for children being beheaded.

I get your point. But Information is always key. cutting off their supply lines wether, fuel, money or other resources. Hitting them on many fronts, besides dropping bombs on them. Right now I get the whole thing, about it being bad to take prisoners and interrogate them. But face it, if what they are doing is true,
They need to know we dont think of them as Human. They need to know we wont stop until they are dead, capture as many of them as you can , find out where they hide when they are laying low. Really it should be the other ME countries doing this, Not us. But I guess it comes down to, is the world ok with people torturing children to death. If its not ok, then people need to do everything in their power to stop it. Why is civilization helpless against these animals?
really? If they dont want to be waterboarded then they can stop cutting the heads off of children or crucifying them. Sound like a fair trade??

The problem is that the US doesn't have high ground. We've been looking the other way on allies like Saudi Arabia's human rights violations b/c they've been in bed with our politicians. The US has never came close to having zero tolerance for this evil. It's a sad commentary on us.

Sure I agree we have overlooked a lot for money. Thats why I think we should try to drill our own oil as much as possible. I dont know if anyone has the high ground, so maybe it doesnt matter so much.

Apparently, ISIS is now beheading children. F'ing animals.

Now? According to the Vicar of Baghdad they have been doing this all along. It is just that now they do not seem to care about covering their tracks. The murdering of Christians on TV is a deliberate provocation. Like they want America to get sucked into this on a wave of Christian compassion so that they can beat them on the battlefield in Iraq and Syria. This is incredibly naïve on their part as very large numbers of them will die as a result and they will not achieve their objectives anyway.

The only thing that CAN be done is nuke the whole ME. But then innocents would be nuked along with ISIS. There is no remedy. None.
No, it is not the only thing.
Then what is the solution?

we first have to get different leadership

0bama has refused to give Jordan and Egypt isis target information

they should be easy to target since they are the only ones

with weapons in their declared zones

take this parade of isis in libya the other day

11115.jpg

or this one

0004.jpg

Google Translate

Many must die to stop the Evil Many. Problem is...there are Evil Many...everywhere. Cells of them in other countries, same mindset. How do we kill them all? We can't.
But if we demonstrate our determination to eliminate their evil, whatever means required , they may reconsider. But, then, how to impress a pack of assholes who will strap an explosive device to their body?

with proper leadership

the isis parade in Libya posted earlier

should have ended like this

1920px-Demolished_vehicles_line_Highway_80_on_18_Apr_1991.jpg

The only thing that CAN be done is nuke the whole ME. But then innocents would be nuked along with ISIS. There is no remedy. None.

It would help if the US would be a leader, But our president says we should not get on our High horse and call these people out. because we have all done the same thing. So he empowers them. He needs to pressure the countries we give economic Aid to, in erradicating these people. then we should help them.
I dont understand how these muslim countries can tolerate this in their midst. except for Jordan they are doing shit about it. Time to step up oil production in the US so we can cut them off
Our so-called leadership appears to condone, if not actively support the animalistic acts of muslim jihadists. Until we change regimes, we will not see a change in support. Leadership is not a hallmark of the current US regime.

Have you seen some hard proof? Or just some "news" from the Middle East?
Since the beginning of their reign in the region there were no real videos of any beheadings.
The more you discuss ISIS and wonder how violent they are, the more ISIS is powerful.
Dude, Google is your friend. No, wait...try accessing various news sources. These fuckers are animals. Why are you not offended? Oh, wait...muslim, are you?

So? We behead our's when they're still in their mothers' wombs.
I'm missing the connection.

For any number of reason the decision for an abortion should be between a patient and her doctor.
What ISIS is doing is taking live children away from their parents by force and killing them. This is for political, religious propaganda, to terrorized, for the love of bloodshed and just plain hate.

It is interesting how easy it has been to assemble such large concentrations of psychopaths in the Middle East, North Africa and West Africa (Boko Haram).

For any number of reason the decision for an abortion should be between a patient and her doctor.
What ISIS is doing is taking live children away from their parents by force and killing them. This is for political, religious propaganda, to terrorized, for the love of bloodshed and just plain hate.

Yea, but they're Christian children. The left is okay with that kind of genocide.

Yea, but they're Christian children. The left is okay with that kind of genocide.

You mean left-wingers like Hitler. LOL

Forum List

Back