ISIS kills 250 kids in dough kneader, burns adults alive. The oldest child was 4.

Read the OP headline again folks. Then take a deep breath and seriously contemplate whether this story is real or fake. I'm going with a 99.9% likelihood it's fake. It's more propaganda designed to scare and outrage you into supporting Endless War over there. You're being manipulated.
That's possible.
How many times in history governments manipulated their own people!

It's done 24/7-365. Americans need to become much more skeptical of things they see and hear coming from their Government/Corporate Media. It's all manipulation.

This particular gruesome farce is a perfect example of attempting to scare and outrage Americans into supporting Endless War over there. It most likely never happened. But most Americans will believe it 100%.
I agree with you that it is propaganda but not that our government produced it. Anti-Muslims, the Alt-Right crew, did. Our government would have been more subtle.

Yeah i mean seriously. Read the OP headline again. It's absolutely absurd. It didn't happen.

Don't you realize that Trump said crude things in a private conversation....!!!!! And you take time to post about this...really?

It's done 24/7-365. Americans need to become much more skeptical of things they see and hear coming from their Government/Corporate Media. It's all manipulation.

This particular gruesome farce is a perfect example of attempting to scare and outrage Americans into supporting Endless War over there. It most likely never happened. But most Americans will believe it 100%.
I agree with you that it is propaganda but not that our government produced it. Anti-Muslims, the Alt-Right crew, did. Our government would have been more subtle.
Lol, only 911 Truthers and NEVERTRUMPSTERS seriously think that ISIS is incapable of stuff like this.

Stop kidding yourselves.

I don't believe there were any victims in this case. I could be wrong, I'll admit.
Yeah, when people close their eyes and make declarative assertions without any facts to support them, it is often the case that they are flamingly, utterly hysterically wrong, wrong, ABYSMALLY STUPIDLY WRONG AS ALL SHIT FIRE!

Now that we have cleared that up....yes, ISIS is a bunch of nasty snakes that Friends of Hillary have been financing and supplying from the start, but I am sure you know that it is all Bush and Trumps fault.

Thank you.
Jim, ISIS does absolutely awful stuff to its enemies and I agree with Coyote that they are the modern day equivalent of the Nazi's in their extermination plans and dictatorial terror. That's why I've wished for two years that we would go in with an overwhelming ground force and kick the living shit out of them.

That doesn't mean I believe bullshit sounding stories. Occupying armies, even terrorist ones, have no need to kill 250 infants and toddlers en masse. What, did they go through town, ripping them from their mothers' arms and collect them all at the bakery and then .... do you see what I mean?

It is an entire waste of time pointing fingers about who started this. Damn it all, it doesn't matter at this point who started it. It isn't going to make ISIS disappear.

Believing or disbelieving the OP's story has NOTHING to do with supporting Trump or Hillary, either.

Lol, only 911 Truthers and NEVERTRUMPSTERS seriously think that ISIS is incapable of stuff like this.

Stop kidding yourselves.

Capable? Maybe? But this story is absolute SHITE. It likely didn't happen. Propaganda like this is designed to get Americans worked up. They have to continue supporting the Permanent War agenda.

Americans need to be much more skeptical of things they see and hear from their Government/Corporate Media. Just assume they're lying. And go from there.

Why wouldn't they?

ISIS is killing, torturing and raping children in Iraq, U.N. says
from cbs
That's one big dough kneader...why would they kill kids that young? Smells fishy to me.
I read your article. I saw no toddlers and infants being killed; that sounded and still sounds strange. Those poor kids mentioned in the article--definitely don't let 'em come HERE, though, right?

Because the event likely never happened. It's propaganda designed to scare and outrage Americans into supporting the Permanent War agenda. We'll never know for sure if this event really happened or not. And that's the way they want it.

Damn those lizard people with all their scheming ways!

Don't believe everything you see and hear from your Government/Corporate Media. They lie 24/7-365. You're being manipulated on a daily basis.
Or you can ask the doctor for some meds to treat your paranoid schizophrenia, instead.

I read your article. I saw no toddlers and infants being killed; that sounded and still sounds strange. Those poor kids mentioned in the article--definitely don't let 'em come HERE, though, right?

Because the event likely never happened. It's propaganda designed to scare and outrage Americans into supporting the Permanent War agenda. We'll never know for sure if this event really happened or not. And that's the way they want it.

Don't believe everything you see and hear from your Government/Corporate Media. They lie 24/7-365. You're being manipulated on a daily basis.
Or you can ask the doctor for some meds to treat your paranoid schizophrenia, instead.

Nah, you are being manipulated. Stop running with the herd and supporting the Globalist Elite Permanent War agenda. Take most things your Government/Corporate Media tells you with a grain of salt. It lies. It is what it is.

I don't believe there were any victims in this case. I could be wrong, I'll admit.
Yeah, when people close their eyes and make declarative assertions without any facts to support them, it is often the case that they are flamingly, utterly hysterically wrong, wrong, ABYSMALLY STUPIDLY WRONG AS ALL SHIT FIRE!

Now that we have cleared that up....yes, ISIS is a bunch of nasty snakes that Friends of Hillary have been financing and supplying from the start, but I am sure you know that it is all Bush and Trumps fault.

Thank you.
Jim, ISIS does absolutely awful stuff to its enemies and I agree with Coyote that they are the modern day equivalent of the Nazi's in their extermination plans and dictatorial terror. That's why I've wished for two years that we would go in with an overwhelming ground force and kick the living shit out of them.

That doesn't mean I believe bullshit sounding stories. Occupying armies, even terrorist ones, have no need to kill 250 infants and toddlers en masse. What, did they go through town, ripping them from their mothers' arms and collect them all at the bakery and then .... do you see what I mean?

It is an entire waste of time pointing fingers about who started this. Damn it all, it doesn't matter at this point who started it. It isn't going to make ISIS disappear.

Believing or disbelieving the OP's story has NOTHING to do with supporting Trump or Hillary, either.

This story cites four other sources to include the UK Mirror, the Christian Post, the Express and others, and yet you just cant let yourself think that Friends of Hillary could ever put such people into power.

Hmmm, I wonder why?

Isis has been maiming and killing children more or less since its inception, and they are as Islamic as the Saudis.

Thank you.

This story cites four other sources to include the UK Mirror, the Christian Post, the Express and others, and yet you just cant let yourself think that Friends of Hillary could ever put such people into power.

Hmmm, I wonder why?

This story will never be confirmed. Because it's utter Bullshite. This incident didn't happen. Those Media Outlets are merely regurgitating lies they've been fed. It's manipulation. Just call em 'Hitlers' and the Sheeple will support any war. It really is as simple as that. Most people are just cattle. They'll be led anywhere.

ISIS does some pretty nasty shit

That is why the entire world is opposed to them. Does the OP believe anyone is actually supporting what ISIS is doing?

Support?

How about ignore, rationalize, trivialize, obfuscate, misdirect, and defend through false equivalencies? THAT is what literally dozens and dozens of leftist posters here do any time the discussion involves atrocities committed in the name of Islam.

Islam is the p.c. protected totalitarian ideology.

Doesn't seem that way

ISIS is what we leftists like to call a bunch of "Bad Hombres"

You are free to point out any post where someone defended ISIS

Nah, you are being manipulated. Stop running with the herd and supporting the Globalist Elite Permanent War agenda. Take most things your Government/Corporate Media tells you with a grain of salt. It lies. It is what it is.
The war agenda? So which stories do you think are true about isis and which are false?

If this story is untrue for....."corporate America" then which ones are true? If it is an all out propaganda stunt for...."corporate America" then why have the major networks ignored it?

What, are the major networks above pushing propaganda?

Which is it? Is it a propaganda push for...."corporate America?"

Or

Is isis engaged in atrocities or are they really doing the Lord's work in charitable causes all around the world?

Please, oh great one. Tell us. Which stories are propaganda for...."corporate America," and which ones are real?

Tell us oh great one.:bowdown:

Last edited:

The war agenda? So which stories do you think is true about isis and which are false?

If this story is untrue for....."corporate America" then which ones are true? If it is an all out propaganda stunt for...."corporate America" then why have the major networks ignored it?

Is isis engaged in atrocities or are they really doing the Lord's work in charitable causes all around the world?

Please, oh great one. Tell us. Which stories are propaganda for...."corporate America," and which ones are real?

Sorry, but you are being manipulated into supporting the Permanent War agenda. That's what these bullshit stories are designed for. They're designed to get you all worked up into a war frenzy.

Don't always take the bait. Just take a deep breath and really analyze such stories. I trust that you'll begin appropriately calling Bullshit when necessary. Just assume your Government/Corporate Media is lying. Then go from there.

The war agenda? So which stories do you think is true about isis and which are false?

Sorry, but you are being manipulated into supporting the Permanent War agenda. That's what these bullshit stories are designed for. They're designed to get you all worked up into a war frenzy.

Don't always take the bait. Just take a deep breath and really analyze such stories. I trust that you'll begin appropriately calling Bullshit when necessary. Just assume your Government/Corporate Media is lying. Then go from there.
I asked you oh great one which ones are true and which ones are false.

You go with a cookie cutter answer.

Do you know wars have been happening since the day the earth formed? Especially among humans.

Long before "corporations" were formed and long before the monetary system was formed.

Your implication is the isis group does not even exist. Your implications are no terrorism groups exist.

Are, are you a truther?

Isis has been maiming and killing children more or less since its inception, and they are as Islamic as the Saudis.

Muslims don't routinely maim and kill children, but nice attempt at false equivalency.

I asked you oh great one which ones are true and which ones are false.

You go with a cookie cutter answer.

Do you know wars have been happening since the day the earth formed? Especially among humans.

Long before "corporations" were formed and long before the monetary system was formed.

Your implication is the isis group does not even exist. Your implications are no terrorism groups exist.

Are, are you a truther?

Like i said, just assume your Government/Corporate Media is lying. Because that's what it does. Then go from there. I'm very confident you'll then begin to smell Bullshit appropriately. For instance, this particular story is preposterous Bullshit. It's designed to illicit a desired reaction. That desired reaction is fear and outrage.

This kind of stuff is put out there for propaganda purposes. It's to make sure folks stay on message. It's to make sure they'll continue going along with the Permanent War agenda. And sadly, it usually works. Most posters on this thread have completely bought into this scam.

Muslims don't routinely maim and kill children, but nice attempt at false equivalency.

Evidently these Muslims are.

These people are an extremist cult who call themselves "Muslim". They've been denounced as unIslamic by most of the world's Muslims.

BS most of the world's Muslims haven't denounced them. This ain't my first rodeo so don't play that garbage with me

Forum List

Back