ISIS kills 250 kids in dough kneader, burns adults alive. The oldest child was 4.

Isis has been maiming and killing children more or less since its inception, and they are as Islamic as the Saudis.

Muslims don't routinely maim and kill children, but nice attempt at false equivalency.

Evidently these Muslims are.

These people are an extremist cult who call themselves "Muslim". They've been denounced as unIslamic by most of the world's Muslims.

BS most of the world's Muslims haven't denounced them. This ain't my first rodeo so don't play that garbage with me
Wait for it...

But but but Christians....

Isis has been maiming and killing children more or less since its inception, and they are as Islamic as the Saudis.

Muslims don't routinely maim and kill children, but nice attempt at false equivalency.

These people are an extremist cult who call themselves "Muslim". They've been denounced as unIslamic by most of the world's Muslims.

BS most of the world's Muslims haven't denounced them. This ain't my first rodeo so don't play that garbage with me
Wait for it...

She can try and I'll stick her bad. I'm sick of that lame rebuttal

Let's just say it's your first rodeo off the rocking horses.

Google "muslims denounce ISIS" and there's a shitload of examples from major religious and Islamic leaders. It's not new.

The point is, folks here are eager to try and insist this represents all Muslims when it clearly doesn't.

Wait for it...

Oh look. You just did. :lol:

Exactly. Even A former imam of the great mosque in Saudi admitted they are following Salafi/wahabi Islam. It's hardly surprising some Muslims denounce them, they are a huge embarrassment, but they are every bit as Islamic as Muslims who are not following in Mohammed's murdering footsteps, if not more so.

Exactly. Even A former imam of the great mosque in Saudi admitted they are following Salafi/wahabi Islam. It's hardly surprising some Muslims denounce them, they are a huge embarrassment, but they are every bit as Islamic as Muslims who are not following in Mohammed's murdering footsteps, if not more so.

Yeah...she's just an appeaser and anyone paying attention knows it

Most Muslims engage in fgm? You got data to support that lie?

The word you used is routine.

The practice is quite routine.
In the U.K., the school summer holidays are referred to as 'the cutting season' since this is when barbaric parents take their girls back to their country of origin to have them mutilated. The countries listed by the Gvmnt and National Health Service as most prevalent among these destinations are by and large muslim majority countries.

Muslims do not "routinely" engage in fgm.

The practice is not quite routine - it's regional.

Routine would imply that most do it - that as a group it is routinely done.

It isn't. Do you have data to support it?

In the U.K., the school summer holidays are referred to as 'the cutting season' since this is when barbaric parents take their girls back to their country of origin to have them mutilated. The countries listed by the Gvmnt and National Health Service as most prevalent among these destinations are by and large muslim majority countries.

It occurs predominantly in a band across Sub-Saharan Africa, and yes many of the countries are Muslim-majority, but not all. In the countries where it occurs it occurs across all religious demographics. Liberia, which is Christian majority but located right in an area with high rates, has a rate of 50-69%. Egypt, Somalia and Guinea have the highest numbers.

Approximately 30% of the world's 1.6 billion Muslims live in those areas. That's neither a majority nor does it qualify as "routine" for that world religion.

Forum List

Back