ISIS Resumes Throwing Gays Off Rooftops

koshergrrl is as hateful toward gays as any ISIS member. She ENJOYS it that ISIS "takes care of our gay problem."
However the fags meet their demise is fine with me.

^ What a jerk
You're a pussy.

If by pussy you mean " rational person who does not espouse killing people over their consensual sexual perversions" then yes indeed, I'm a giant pussy.

I don't care about fags period.

Obviously. That's why you've spent dozens of posts on them. Because you don't care.
Its fun to trigger fags and fag lovers...what can I say?

Laughing....or feeding your own obsession with gays. Whatever turns your crank.
Poor faggot loving liberal, it hurts his po' wittle heart that not everybody loves filthy degenerates like he does.

Oh, folks like you are one of the major reasons why the majority of folks support gays, gay marriage, and gay adoption. On one side there's gays and lesbians, getting married, holding jobs, raising their families, just being folks.

On the other there's your ilk spewing nonsense about 'filthy degenerates' and 'the demise of homosexuals'. Your hateful silliness didn't match the experience that most people have had with gays. And so most folks just stopped listening to you and people like you.

Ah, progress.

koshergrrl is as hateful toward gays as any ISIS member. She ENJOYS it that ISIS "takes care of our gay problem."
However the fags meet their demise is fine with me.

^ What a jerk
You're a pussy.

If by pussy you mean " rational person who does not espouse killing people over their consensual sexual perversions" then yes indeed, I'm a giant pussy.
I said I don't care how they die, never did I threaten to kill anyone.

I don't care about fags period.

Obviously. That's why you've spent dozens of posts on them. Because you don't care.

Poor faggot loving liberal, it hurts his po' wittle heart that not everybody loves filthy degenerates like he does.

Oh, folks like you are one of the major reasons why the majority of folks support gays, gay marriage, and gay adoption. On one side there's gays and lesbians, getting married, holding jobs, raising their families, just being folks.

On the other there's your ilk spewing nonsense about 'filthy degenerates' and 'the demise of homosexuals'. Your hateful silliness didn't match the experience that most people have had with gays. And so most folks just stopped listening to you and people like you.

Ah, progress.
No, I'm part of the group that actually tolerated them and now see what they are doing and hate their guts for it.

This is a growing demographic, yours is shrinking.

I see the dykes are in full armor today. Which one of you dropped your chain wallet.

KOSHERGRL SAID:
Yeah, the muslims and Guatemalans will take care of our homo problem post haste.

Which is NOT the same thing as saying she's glad that they will do so. Now , maybe she would be glad to see them kill the gays, I don't know. What I DO know is that you have been blatantly dishonest about what was said.

Which group in the US is rooting for 'god' to toss gays into a lake of fire?

Is there a difference?

Hey dodo-

I'm using kosherfuck's own words to attack her post.

You're fooling nobody...just yourself, toad
You are ignoring what your bigoted pal wrote.
You're an idiot. You are reading what you want her to have said into what she actually said.

It was a statement of fact, the Muslims will throw your slug-trailing, carpet muncher ass off rooftops if they gained power here.

They'd probably rape you first. If you aren't a butch dyke, they may even make you their sex slave.
Another moooslim fellow traveler.
They'd do the same to you, Warrior Princess.
Nope...only in your snuff fantasies.

Ah, progress.
No, I'm part of the group that actually tolerated them and now see what they are doing and hate their guts for it.

You're part of the group that insists that gays are 'filthy degenerate', babbles about the 'demise of gays' and calls them 'faggots'.

And your ilk are being winnowed by the slow attrition of time. While support for gays and gays rights among millennials tops 80%. And is growing. While your ilk shuffle off this mortal coil with inevitable dirt naps.

Gays won.....because the experience that most people have with gays doesn't match your hateful nonsense.

Get used to the idea.

You're fooling nobody...just yourself, toad
You are ignoring what your bigoted pal wrote.
You're an idiot. You are reading what you want her to have said into what she actually said.

It was a statement of fact, the Muslims will throw your slug-trailing, carpet muncher ass off rooftops if they gained power here.

They'd probably rape you first. If you aren't a butch dyke, they may even make you their sex slave.
Another moooslim fellow traveler.
They'd do the same to you, Warrior Princess.
Nope...only in your snuff fantasies.
I dare you to go to Iraq or Syria and prove they won't.

Warrior Princess...lol

Ah, progress.

You're part of the group that insists that gays are 'filthy degenerate', babbles about the 'demise of gays' and calls them 'faggots'.

And your ilk are being winnowed by the slow attrition of time. While support for gays and gays rights among millennials tops 80%. And is growing. While your ilk shuffle off this mortal coil with inevitable dirt naps.

Gays won.....because the experience that most people have with gays doesn't match your hateful nonsense.

Get used to the idea.
Get used to right wing death squads tossing leftists, that includes fags...from helicopters in the not so distant future.

Ah, progress.

Get used to the idea.
Get used to right wing death squads tossing leftists, that includes fags...from helicopters in the not so distant future.

Only is the wasteland of your mind. Which you've given us a rather disturbing window into.

So beyond elaborate and surprisingly detailed murder fantasies, is there anything else to you?

Ah, progress.

Get used to the idea.

Only is the wasteland of your mind. Which you've given us a rather disturbing window into.

So beyond elaborate and surprisingly detailed murder fantasies, is there anything else to you?

He's a self-taught expert on lesbians, transsexuals, and talks about gay sex.............a lot.

Ha your kind will die out soon enough. You can't reproduce . Then If aids and your fucked up lifestyle don't kill you. I'm sure isis will finish you homos off.

Forum List

Back