ISIS Resumes Throwing Gays Off Rooftops

47391901.cached.jpg
So?

That's a Buddhist monk. What's your point?

koshergrrl is as hateful toward gays as any ISIS member. She ENJOYS it that ISIS "takes care of our gay problem."

Do you have video evidence of this koshergirl tossing gays off rooftops? If you don't I'd suggest it's doubtful that you have proof that s/he is as hateful towards gays as Muslims and that your statement was yet another attempt to deflect from the way Islam treats homosexuals.

You've hit the nail on the head, she is using Koshergirl to attack Christians in order to avoid addressing the fact the Muslims are the ones killing gays. Of course Dhara may possibly be the stupidest bitch on the planet
Hey dodo-

I'm using kosherfuck's own words to attack her post.

You're fooling nobody...just yourself, toad
You are ignoring what your bigoted pal wrote.

I'm also reading what you wrote, I'd watch calling anyone else a bigot, toad

koshergrrl is as hateful toward gays as any ISIS member. She ENJOYS it that ISIS "takes care of our gay problem."

Do you have video evidence of this koshergirl tossing gays off rooftops? If you don't I'd suggest it's doubtful that you have proof that s/he is as hateful towards gays as Muslims and that your statement was yet another attempt to deflect from the way Islam treats homosexuals.

You've hit the nail on the head, she is using Koshergirl to attack Christians in order to avoid addressing the fact the Muslims are the ones killing gays. Of course Dhara may possibly be the stupidest bitch on the planet
Hey dodo-

You're an idiot. You are reading what you want her to have said into what she actually said.

It was a statement of fact, the Muslims will throw your slug-trailing, carpet muncher ass off rooftops if they gained power here.

They'd probably rape you first. If you aren't a butch dyke, they may even make you their sex slave.

I don't care about fags period.

Obviously. That's why you've spent dozens of posts on them. Because you don't care.
Its fun to trigger fags and fag lovers...what can I say?

Laughing....or feeding your own obsession with gays. Whatever turns your crank.
Poor faggot loving liberal, it hurts his po' wittle heart that not everybody loves filthy degenerates like he does.

Hey dodo-

You're an idiot. You are reading what you want her to have said into what she actually said.

It was a statement of fact, the Muslims will throw your slug-trailing, carpet muncher ass off rooftops if they gained power here.

They'd probably rape you first. If you aren't a butch dyke, they may even make you their sex slave.
Another moooslim fellow traveler.

Uh oh dhara's getting worked up...

Clear the way to the diaper aisle, she's on her way...

Lisa Nowak - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Read your own bigoted words:

KOSHERGRL SAID: ↑
Yeah, the muslims and Guatemalans will take care of our homo problem post haste.
Yup I said that.

How ironic that I didn't want them here, but idiots like bode and dhara did.

Homosexuality truly is a mental illness. Once they kill you off, maybe we'll be able to get rid of them..though I doubt it.

In the 14th Century , during the Crusades Christians did the same thing, so this is perfectly acceptable from today's Muslims.

How many times do you people need this explained to you?

I think you're a tad confused, the Crusades were all about the Christians reacting to the Muslim invasion of Europe.
What part of Europe was invaded that caused the Crusades? (this is gonna be good)

Hey dodo-

Another moooslim fellow traveler.
They'd do the same to you, Warrior Princess.

KOSHERGRL SAID:
Yeah, the muslims and Guatemalans will take care of our homo problem post haste.

Forum List

Back