ISIS Resumes Throwing Gays Off Rooftops

koshergrrl is as hateful toward gays as any ISIS member. She ENJOYS it that ISIS "takes care of our gay problem."

Do you have video evidence of this koshergirl tossing gays off rooftops? If you don't I'd suggest it's doubtful that you have proof that s/he is as hateful towards gays as Muslims and that your statement was yet another attempt to deflect from the way Islam treats homosexuals.

koshergrrl is as hateful toward gays as any ISIS member. She ENJOYS it that ISIS "takes care of our gay problem."

No, I would protect your dumb ass. I'm a human. And I would probably get killed for my trouble by the pigs you cheered into our country... and you're such a stupid ungrateful shill, you wouldn't have the sense to say thank you.

Do you have video evidence of this koshergirl tossing gays off rooftops? If you don't I'd suggest it's doubtful that you have proof that s/he is as hateful towards gays as Muslims and that your statement was yet another attempt to deflect from the way Islam treats homosexuals.
Islam treats gays abysmally. AND koshergrrl WANTS them to "take care of our homo problem".

And you and many RWrs cheer them on. We knew all along that RWrs had a much closer connection to ISIS than any liberal did.

Cheer them on???? You idiot lefties want to adopt those people into our country. I'd support dropping Tsar Bomba directly on top of the area tbey committed this act.
No we do not...they are your soul mates...not ours.

You've hit the nail on the head, she is using Koshergirl to attack Christians in order to avoid addressing the fact the Muslims are the ones killing gays. Of course Dhara may possibly be the stupidest bitch on the planet

Islam treats gays abysmally. AND koshergrrl WANTS them to "take care of our homo problem".
If you keep repeating yourself, it makes it so in your mind, doesn't it?

Good luck with that dream as far as Europe goes. They're out breeding white leftists there. Fags will be tossed from rooftops in the next 15-20 years there.

I imagine they already are.

They also maintain a much more reserved façade over there than they do here..because we have always been the most tolerant towards fags and all minorities.

But progressives are changing that. As they always do.

Unless they don't.

It astonishing how much of your world view is based on fantasies you've made up about the future.
I'm usually right when I predict things. What can I say? Stick around and see if I am right again?

You're right....according to you. Your belief in your own infallibility really isn't the issue. Its a bridge the world the rest of us live in where your arguments tend to break down.
No I'm right about the way things unfold after I predict them. That's what I mean.

You imagine you're right. And you imagine that everything will happen exactly as you predict. Alas, your bizarre assumptions of infallibility aren't actually evidence of anything.

Get used to the idea.

You've hit the nail on the head, she is using Koshergirl to attack Christians in order to avoid addressing the fact the Muslims are the ones killing gays. Of course Dhara may possibly be the stupidest bitch on the planet
Hey dodo-

I'm using kosherfuck's own words to attack her post.

I don't care about fags period. They could all die today and the world would probably be a better place, so fuck um.

Lay off koshergirl, I'm the one who hates fags and doesn't care if ISIS kills them.

Hey dodo-

You're fooling nobody...just yourself, toad

No, I would protect your dumb ass. I'm a human.
Bullshit. You just wrote that ISIS will "take care of our homo problem". That's as hateful as anything ISIS does. That's YOUR mind.
Time for you to take your meds, you poor thing.
Time for you to take responsibility for what you post, poor thing.

47391901.cached.jpg

Hey dodo-

You're fooling nobody...just yourself, toad
You are ignoring what your bigoted pal wrote.

Forum List

Back