ISIS Resumes Throwing Gays Off Rooftops

Except those who haven't.
Nobody besides western white leftists like fags. Most countries discourage it, jail them, or execute them.

So every civilization.....except the western ones. So give or take a billion people.
As soon as muslins become a large enough voting block, the western white leftist will turn their backs on the sodies.

Unless they don't.
Good luck with that dream as far as Europe goes. They're out breeding white leftists there. Fags will be tossed from rooftops in the next 15-20 years there.

I imagine they already are.

They also maintain a much more reserved façade over there than they do here..because we have always been the most tolerant towards fags and all minorities.

But progressives are changing that. As they always do.

Nobody besides western white leftists like fags. Most countries discourage it, jail them, or execute them.

So every civilization.....except the western ones. So give or take a billion people.
As soon as muslins become a large enough voting block, the western white leftist will turn their backs on the sodies.

Unless they don't.
Good luck with that dream as far as Europe goes. They're out breeding white leftists there. Fags will be tossed from rooftops in the next 15-20 years there.

They also maintain a much more reserved façade over there than they do here..because we have always been the most tolerant towards fags and all minorities.

Unless they don't.

It astonishing how much of your world view is based on fantasies you've made up about the future.

Unless they don't.

Unless they don't.

It astonishing how much of your world view is based on fantasies you've made up about the future.
I'm usually right when I predict things. What can I say? Stick around and see if I am right again?

Unless they don't.

Unless they don't.

I'm usually right when I predict things. What can I say? Stick around and see if I am right again?

You're right....according to you. Your belief in your own infallibility really isn't the issue. Its a bridge the world the rest of us live in where your arguments tend to break down.

In the 14th Century , during the Crusades Christians did the same thing, so this is perfectly acceptable from today's Muslims.

How many times do you people need this explained to you?

I think you're a tad confused, the Crusades were all about the Christians reacting to the Muslim invasion of Europe.

Are fundamentalist Christians jealous of their ISIS counterparts?

In the 14th Century , during the Crusades Christians did the same thing, so this is perfectly acceptable from today's Muslims.

How many times do you people need this explained to you?

lolol...according to Coyote, muslims are "advanced" lolol.

She didn't seem to know that the middle east WAS advanced..until the muslims dragged it back to cave dwelling days.

Yeah, the muslims and Guatemalans will take care of our homo problem post haste.
Yep, that's soooo Christian of you.
You dumbass. We protected your stupid dyke ass, and like the mentally ill retard you are, you are doing everything you can to cut our legs out from under us.
Here's your own damning words:

Yeah, the muslims and Guatemalans will take care of our homo problem post haste.

Unless they don't.

Unless they don't.

You're right....according to you. Your belief in your own infallibility really isn't the issue. Its a bridge the world the rest of us live in where your arguments tend to break down.
No I'm right about the way things unfold after I predict them. That's what I mean.

You dumbass. We protected your stupid dyke ass, and like the mentally ill retard you are, you are doing everything you can to cut our legs out from under us.
How's the internal temperature? Boiling mad are ya?
Not at all. Just amazed at your self immolating stupidity.

How's the internal temperature? Boiling mad are ya?
Not at all. Just amazed at your self immolating stupidity.
Read your own words, dummy.

You are a problem. You subvert the constitution in order to grant yourselves special rights at the expense of the rights of others. You seem to think you'll get a special pass when you manage to eliminate all façade of liberty and freedom from this country, and replace it with perversion.

It doesn't work that way.

koshergrrl is as hateful toward gays as any ISIS member. She ENJOYS it that ISIS "takes care of our gay problem."

And I said "usually

You are a problem. You subvert the constitution in order to grant yourselves special rights at the expense of the rights of others. You seem to think you'll get a special pass when you manage to eliminate all façade of liberty and freedom from this country, and replace it with perversion.

It doesn't work that way.
That's why they call people like her " useful idiots".

Forum List

Back