ISIS Resumes Throwing Gays Off Rooftops

It's a quandary for the left....their protected religion tossing their protected class off roof tops.

The quandary for the bigots....they hate all Muslims but they approve of the idea of murdering gays........will their bigotry against gays win against their bigotry towards all Muslims?

[ Maybe now they'll realize that Christians and they are on the same side of restoring morality, .

So Silhouette thinks Christians and ISIS are on the same side of 'restoring morality'......

Anyone shocked by this?

Funny, these Republicans so much like Isis in their hatred for gays. But they think they are good and Isis is bad.

Ironic is you think republicans are bad and ISIS is good.

When 'we aren't as bad as ISIS' is the best sales pitch you can make for your own philosphy, you may wan to stop and ask what life choices lead you to that moment.

Let me help you out...you're one of the last people I'd ever take serious. How's that? Now get past yourself

Laughing......when you can manage more than 'we're not as bad as ISIS', find me. I'll be around.

I'm reporting all these posts! Not ONE of them has trigger word warnings, and there are bigots and haters here openly denigrating Islamic cultural pastimes as well. How are our ISIS sisters and brothers going to feel when they read this hateful stuff? Humanity is a Rainbow, and we shouldn't be disparaging other cultures and colors of people.

DAMN!!!!!! that is horrible..., we should send a few thousand of our LGBT (and those who support this perversion) liberfools over there there to stop that, that would work...., RIGHT?? :lmao:
you do realize that if you were in that line you would be thrown off too right?.....and it would not matter if you are not gay.....but hey if it makes you feel better i would laugh at you flying off the building....

Yet prior western civilizations that fell included almost a ritual slaughter of gays. Ours, which is in the beginning processes of decay hasn't fallen yet. That it will likely fall to Islam, as starting in Europe, only means slaughter is in the future.
i bet you have your burka already pressed and ready to wear....dont you?.....

Funny, these Republicans so much like Isis in their hatred for gays. But they think they are good and Isis is bad.

Ironic is you think republicans are bad and ISIS is good.

This thread is hilarious as the left does everything they can do to avoid offending the Muzzies. Comedy gold
Who has said that ISIS is good? Name names with links.

Eventually every civilization has ended gay acceptance with slaughter. Otherwise all these issues would have been settled thousands of years ago.

Except those who haven't.
Nobody besides western white leftists like fags. Most countries discourage it, jail them, or execute them.
most countries do this?....why dont you name 10.....
You name one, just one, past civilization that accepted homosexuality and passed that value on. If just one did, Rome, Greece, France, we would not be having gay acceptance issues today. None did. When these cultures finally collapsed slaughtering gays was always part of the carnage.

If homosexuality is so wonderful and so normal, why hasn't all those fuzzy good feelings been passed on.

Eventually every civilization has ended gay acceptance with slaughter. Otherwise all these issues would have been settled thousands of years ago.

Nobody besides western white leftists like fags. Most countries discourage it, jail them, or execute them.
You name one, just one, past civilization that accepted homosexuality and passed that value on. If just one did, Rome, Greece, France, we would not be having gay acceptance issues today. None did. When these cultures finally collapsed slaughtering gays was always part of the carnage.

If homosexuality is so wonderful and so normal, why hasn't all those fuzzy good feelings been passed on.
you are talking the past,but then im not surprised, i have told you how you are stuck in the past many a time.....he said MOST countries execute or jail you for being gay....i asked him to name 10....maybe you can do it,and i bet any you list will be muslim or third world shitholes...but i would like to see you name a first world country that does this...

The Romans conquered the Greeks and they lost to the Pagan Barbarians once they accepted the christer religion.....bad move on their part. France finally lost when Napolean tried to overreach into Russia...that was the beginning of the end for him.

you are talking the past,but then im not surprised, i have told you how you are stuck in the past many a time.....he said MOST countries execute or jail you for being gay....i asked him to name 10....maybe you can do it,and i bet any you list will be muslim or third world shitholes...but i would like to see you name a first world country that does this...
79 countries where homosexuality is illegal

"Africa

1 Algeria
2 Angola
3 Botswana
4 Burundi
5 Cameroon
6 Comoros
7 Egypt
8 Eritrea
9 Ethiopia
10 Gambia
11 Ghana
12 Guinea
13 Kenya
14 Liberia
15 Libya
16 Malawi (enforcement of law suspended)
17 Mauritania
18 Mauritius
19 Morocco
20 Namibia
21 Nigeria
22 Senegal
23 Seychelles. Seychelles does not prosecute anyone under their anti-sodomy law, has promised to repeal it, but has not yet done so. A same-sex wedding was conducted in Seychelles on June 13, 2015, on British territory (the British high commissioner’s residence). Seychelles laws currently have no provision for marriage equality.
24 Sierra Leone
25 Somalia
26 South Sudan
27 Sudan
28 Swaziland
29 Tanzania
30 Togo
31 Tunisia
32 Uganda
33 Zambia
34 Zimbabwe

Asia, including the Middle East

35 Afghanistan
36 Bangladesh
37 Bhutan
38 Brunei
39 Daesh (or ISIS / ISIL)
40 India
41 Iran
42 Iraq
43 Kuwait
44 Lebanon (law ruled invalid in one court)
45 Malaysia
46 Maldives
47 Myanmar
48 Oman
49 Pakistan
50 Palestine/Gaza Strip
51 Qatar
52 Saudi Arabia
53 Singapore
54 Sri Lanka
55 Syria
56 Turkmenistan
57 United Arab Emirates
58 Uzbekistan
59 Yemen

Americas

60 Antigua & Barbuda
61 Barbados
62 Belize
63 Dominica (But see “Dominica leader: No enforcement of anti-gay law” )
64 Grenada
65 Guyana
66 Jamaica
67 St Kitts & Nevis
68 St Lucia
69 St Vincent & the Grenadines
70 Trinidad & Tobago

In the United States, anti-sodomy laws were ruled unconstitutional by the U.S. Supreme Court in 2003, but they are still on the books in 13 states: Alabama, Florida, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Texas, Utah and Virginia. Conservative state legislators refuse to repeal the laws and, in some cases, police still enforce them. In the past several years more than a dozen LGBT people were arrested for violating those laws, but the arrestees were freed because prosecutors won’t seek convictions based on defunct laws.

Oceania

71 Cook Islands
72 Indonesia (Aceh Province and South Sumatra)
73 Kirbati
74 Nauru
75 Papua New Guinea
76 Samoa
77 Solomon Islands
78 Tonga
79 Tuvalu

Europe

No country in Europe has a law against homosexuality. The last European location with such a law was Northern Cyprus (recognized as a country only by Turkey), which repealed its law in January 2014.

Also in Europe and worth mentioning but not on that list of countries with laws against homosexuality are:

• Russia, which enacted an anti-“gay propaganda” law in 2013 prohibiting any positive mention of homosexuality in the presence of minors, including online;
  • Lithuania, which has a similar law; in 2015, it considered but has not yet adopted a further law that would impose fines for any public display that “defies traditional family values.”
  • Ukraine, which considered such a law in 2012 and 2013, did not adopt it and seems to have dropped the issue.
  • Moldova, which adopted and then repealed such a law in 2013.
  • Belarus, which was discussing such a law in early 2016."

The Romans conquered the Greeks and they lost to the Pagan Barbarians once they accepted the christer religion.....bad move on their part. France finally lost when Napolean tried to overreach into Russia...that was the beginning of the end for him.
How come acceptance of homosexuality was never passed on. Of all of the traditions and values present in human history that were accepted and incorporated into subsequent cultures, why wasn't homosexuality? If it is so normal how come that normalcy was not passed on?

Harry Dresden hates yellow, black and brown people..the Navajo and Cherokee banned same sex marriage too....so you even hate the red man.

Damn Harry, you're a gotdamned Nazi!

79 countries where homosexuality is illegal

"Africa

1 Algeria
2 Angola
3 Botswana
4 Burundi
5 Cameroon
6 Comoros
7 Egypt
8 Eritrea
9 Ethiopia
10 Gambia
11 Ghana
12 Guinea
13 Kenya
14 Liberia
15 Libya
16 Malawi (enforcement of law suspended)
17 Mauritania
18 Mauritius
19 Morocco
20 Namibia
21 Nigeria
22 Senegal
23 Seychelles. Seychelles does not prosecute anyone under their anti-sodomy law, has promised to repeal it, but has not yet done so. A same-sex wedding was conducted in Seychelles on June 13, 2015, on British territory (the British high commissioner’s residence). Seychelles laws currently have no provision for marriage equality.
24 Sierra Leone
25 Somalia
26 South Sudan
27 Sudan
28 Swaziland
29 Tanzania
30 Togo
31 Tunisia
32 Uganda
33 Zambia
34 Zimbabwe

Asia, including the Middle East

35 Afghanistan
36 Bangladesh
37 Bhutan
38 Brunei
39 Daesh (or ISIS / ISIL)
40 India
41 Iran
42 Iraq
43 Kuwait
44 Lebanon (law ruled invalid in one court)
45 Malaysia
46 Maldives
47 Myanmar
48 Oman
49 Pakistan
50 Palestine/Gaza Strip
51 Qatar
52 Saudi Arabia
53 Singapore
54 Sri Lanka
55 Syria
56 Turkmenistan
57 United Arab Emirates
58 Uzbekistan
59 Yemen

Americas

60 Antigua & Barbuda
61 Barbados
62 Belize
63 Dominica (But see “Dominica leader: No enforcement of anti-gay law” )
64 Grenada
65 Guyana
66 Jamaica
67 St Kitts & Nevis
68 St Lucia
69 St Vincent & the Grenadines
70 Trinidad & Tobago

In the United States, anti-sodomy laws were ruled unconstitutional by the U.S. Supreme Court in 2003, but they are still on the books in 13 states: Alabama, Florida, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Texas, Utah and Virginia. Conservative state legislators refuse to repeal the laws and, in some cases, police still enforce them. In the past several years more than a dozen LGBT people were arrested for violating those laws, but the arrestees were freed because prosecutors won’t seek convictions based on defunct laws.

Oceania

71 Cook Islands
72 Indonesia (Aceh Province and South Sumatra)
73 Kirbati
74 Nauru
75 Papua New Guinea
76 Samoa
77 Solomon Islands
78 Tonga
79 Tuvalu

Europe

No country in Europe has a law against homosexuality. The last European location with such a law was Northern Cyprus (recognized as a country only by Turkey), which repealed its law in January 2014.

Also in Europe and worth mentioning but not on that list of countries with laws against homosexuality are:

• Russia, which enacted an anti-“gay propaganda” law in 2013 prohibiting any positive mention of homosexuality in the presence of minors, including online;
  • Lithuania, which has a similar law; in 2015, it considered but has not yet adopted a further law that would impose fines for any public display that “defies traditional family values.”
  • Ukraine, which considered such a law in 2012 and 2013, did not adopt it and seems to have dropped the issue.
  • Moldova, which adopted and then repealed such a law in 2013.
  • Belarus, which was discussing such a law in early 2016."
all muslim or third world shitholes or dictatorships.....like i said they would be....if you want to go live there let me know i will help pay your way there,but the one condition would be you give up your US citizenship....

Harry Dresden hates yellow, black and brown people..the Navajo and Cherokee banned same sex marriage too....so you even hate the red man.

did i say i hate anyone?.....show me were.....and then i will show you hating someone.....and dont back down you made this statement now lets see you back it up.....

did i say i hate anyone?.....show me were.....and then i will show you hating someone.....and dont back down you made this statement now lets see you back it up.....
You called every country that has laws against homosexuality 3rd world shit holes...racist. Its not like you can claim to think much of the people living in countries you have deemed "3rd world shit holes", since theyd be the main ones who either made it a shithole or keep it a shithole...can you? Well you can't and be consistent.

You called every country that has laws against homosexuality 3rd world shit holes...racist. Its not like you can claim to think much of the people living in countries you have deemed "3rd world shit holes", since theyd be the main ones who either made it a shithole or keep it a shithole...can you? Well you can't and be consistent.
that dont mean i hate the people....mexico is a third world shithole and yet i have defended the people against what people like you say about them.....want to reach again?.....

Forum List

Back