ISIS seizes Saddam's chemical weapons

Vigilante, Pop23, LadyGunSlinger, etc., merely hurt the GOP with their stupidity on this issue and guarantees Dems elections they should not otherwise win.

The Senate has remained Blue for several election cycles because of their idiocy.

And the polling and the courts continue to demonstrate they have lost legal and public approval.

Poor Jake,all bluster and no real knowledge of anything important.

Jake you need us real Conservatives to EVER win Elections and that just irks you.

You wish we were all wishy washy middle of the road believe in nothings like you...but alas tis not so.

Last edited:
Notice how hastily the liberals "change" what they had ben screaming for years?

They weren't lying back then. Oh, no. In fact, they never said they things they said. Or they meant something else, not what they said. And on and on..... :cuckoo:

they got dirt, the facility was trashed after everything dangerous had been trashed in 1990.. everyone knows Saddam had what Reagan gave him to fight the Russians ..

Reagan gave Saddam weapons to fight the Russians? Srange. I didn't know Russia had invaded Iraq as well as Afghanistan.

Link?

At the time of the visit , Iraq had already been removed from the State Department's list of terrorist countries in 1982; and in the previous month, November, President Reagan had approved National Security Decision Directive 114, on expansion of U.S.-Iraq relations generally. But it was Donald Rumsfeld's trip to Baghdad which opened of the floodgates during 1985-90 for lucrative U.S. weapons exports--some $1.5 billion worth-- including chemical/biological and nuclear weapons equipment and technology, along with critical components for missile delivery systems for all of the above. According to a 1994 GAO Letter Report (GAO/NSIAD-94-98) some 771 weapons export licenses for Iraq were approved during this six year period....not by our European allies, but by the U.S. Department of Commerce.

Wait? What? I thought there weren't any? (And another story was that they were spirited away by the Russians before we invaded into the Bekka Valley (Syria) )...

My, my...what in the world is going on?
Chemical weapons are not automatically weapons of mass destruction. I have heard about mustard gas grenades found by the Americans in Iraq 2003.

Dunno what ISIS found in the facility, but I am sure they are eager for making use of it. Hopefully that instable stuff will have killed the terrorists before they can use it.

True...just as Nuclear waste has to be guarded as terrorists can get hold of it and manufacture a 'dirty bomb'...

I'm not going through all 240 posts to find it but as another poster/member mentioned ... its strange the US military went over Iraq with a fine tooth comb for months/years and found nothing ... ISIS was there 3 weeks and found MWD's ????

I don't care who you are or what party you support, THAT sounds like a BS LIE !

I'm not going through all 240 posts to find it but as another poster/member mentioned ... its strange the US military went over Iraq with a fine tooth comb for months/years and found nothing ... ISIS was there 3 weeks and found MWD's ????

Those in question WERE found by our forces and due to their condition, the military thought it prudent to leave them alone and not disturb them, and kept them guarded, that is until el-schmucko presidente pulled us out of there and left it to the Iraqui forces to deal with.

Those in question WERE found by our forces and due to their condition, the military thought it prudent to leave them alone and not disturb them, and kept them guarded, that is until el-schmucko presidente pulled us out of there and left it to the Iraqui forces to deal with.

those in question were known to everyone and Saddam had nothing, anything that may have been something was sealed up and buried.

Obama has no part in this story unless you are retarded...which you are.

It was a "declared" site, EVERYBODY knew it was there.

https://www.cia.gov/library/reports/general-reports-1/iraq_wmd_2004/chap5_annxB.html

I know everyone knew it was there ... and the right has a license to rail about it being there because they learned how to spell a new 4 letter word, ISIS.

https://www.cia.gov/library/reports/general-reports-1/iraq_wmd_2004/chap5_annxB.html

I know everyone knew it was there ... and the right has a license to rail about it being there because they learned how to spell a new 4 letter word, ISIS.

I am part of the Right, my issue is that even though it is severely degraded in capability it should have been destroyed before we left.

That is a significant loose end.

So why does Obama call it ISIL? And as an added bonus? THIS is all you have? Really? Tell us siete? Did you use that screen name to tell us that's the number of functioning brain cells you possess? Must be a real accomplishment for you, as most of your leftist brothers and sisters barely have uno. YOU must be elected their leader.

Gee you must be really proud.

:lol:

So why does Obama call it ISIL? And as an added bonus? THIS is all you have? Really? Tell us siete? Did you use that screen name to tell us that's the number of functioning brain cells you possess? Must be a real accomplishment for you, as most of your leftist brothers and sisters barely have uno. YOU must be elected their leader.

It has given itself a couple of names.

Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant

Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I knew that Antares, and thanks. I wanted to see if ocho minus uno knew.

Sorry man.

Sorry man.

No worries.
icon14.gif

Ok I'm going thru the KNB's unclassified documents with a fine tooth comb.

Not the summations that KNB uses to attempt to convince us of President Bush lying to get us into war with Iraq.

Document 7.

Now I'm only on my second cup of coffee, but I don't see this as an evil plot here to invade Iraq specifically at this time considering everyone and their mother in the Bush administration was still reeling from 9/11 and wondering who the hell launched the attack. We're talking only a couple of hours after the planes hit the Towers and the Pentagon.

Here's the document link:

http://www2.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB326/doc07.pdf

And here's the summation.

Document 7: U.S. Department of Defense, Office of the Under Secretary for Policy Notes from Stephen Cambone [Rumsfeld’s Comments], September 11, 2001.

Indicates that a few hours after the 9/11 attacks Rumsfeld spoke of attacking Iraq as well as Osama bin Laden and directed Defense Department lawyer Jim Hayes to get “support” for a supposed link between Iraq and Osama bin Laden from Paul Wolfowitz.

If you look into all the foundation's supporting that site they all are progressives.

Ok I'm going thru the KNB's unclassified documents with a fine tooth comb.

Not the summations that KNB uses to attempt to convince us of President Bush lying to get us into war with Iraq.

Document 7.

Now I'm only on my second cup of coffee, but I don't see this as an evil plot here to invade Iraq specifically at this time considering everyone and their mother in the Bush administration was still reeling from 9/11 and wondering who the hell launched the attack. We're talking only a couple of hours after the planes hit the Towers and the Pentagon.

Here's the document link:

http://www2.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB326/doc07.pdf

And here's the summation.

Document 7: U.S. Department of Defense, Office of the Under Secretary for Policy Notes from Stephen Cambone [Rumsfeld’s Comments], September 11, 2001.

Indicates that a few hours after the 9/11 attacks Rumsfeld spoke of attacking Iraq as well as Osama bin Laden and directed Defense Department lawyer Jim Hayes to get “support” for a supposed link between Iraq and Osama bin Laden from Paul Wolfowitz.

If you look into all the foundation's supporting that site they all are progressives.

It's just another "search and destroy" mission by the Left.

No shithead, as General Sada stated, all of Saddam's nuclear material was taken to a site in Syria, that turned out to be Syria's NUCLEAR REACTOR site, that was bombed out of existence in 2007 by an Israeli Aircraft raid... hardly a word said at the U.N. about that....wonder why? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

So if you have some nuclear material or a nuclear reactor, it's just that simple to make a nuclear weapon? Is that what you think?

Forum List

Back