ISIS Threatens Terror Attacks On NYC, San Francisco And LA

ISIS would be stupid to attack Dante's Ninth Plane of Hell, San Fran, because the destruction of that human sewer would be doing the rest of America a major, MAJOR favor. I wish there was some magical way in which the entire city - I mean SHITTY - could be locked in a cage, throw the cage into a river, and somehow magically catapult that river & caged shitty directly into the sun.

ISIS would be stupid to attack Dante's Ninth Plane of Hell, San Fran, because the destruction of that human sewer would be doing the rest of America a major, MAJOR favor. I wish there was some magical way in which the entire city - I mean SHITTY - could be locked in a cage, throw the cage into a river, and somehow magically catapult that river & caged shitty directly into the sun.

Hey! Pollution of any natual waterway or body of water is a serious federal offense. Even the oceans are protected by national and international laws.

lol they're attacking the major faggot strongholds, but Democrats can't say 'islamic Terrorists', and their base has to vote for their representatives in the U.S. to prove how 'Diverse N Stuff' they are .... lol lol lol what a bunch of retarded lunatics and deviants. Many of them probably do want to be tossed off buildings by guys with beards and wearing black. We know they're more than sick enough for that.

geezus will what happened there?.....did you get drunk and walk down the wrong street were the men can look like a real girl and get............

Would anyone notice?
Could we put in a request to add Chicago and Baltimore?

ISIS Threatens Terror Strikes in San Francisco, New York, London

How about your city?
If ISIS wants to blow up some farms and residential homes, who am I to criticize their use of resources?

Baltimore before a terrorist attack ...

balt8.jpg

ISIS, do your worst.

Forum List

Back