ISIS vs The West: What would WW2 era leaders think of modern strategies?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Anyone with a brain knows there is a global conflict of ISIS and it's allies vs the West.

Just curious...what would WW2 era leaders (good and bad) think about it all?

Example. Hitler never crossed the Atlantic and made desperate tactical choices due to low supplies of oil...and he tried to go into Russia to get it. ISIS has crossed the Atlantic with ease....and nearly with open arms from the American president.

What would Churchill and Patton think of the million man flood of "migrants" coming into Europe...knowing militants are in the crowds? No uniform. But warfare in their mind. How would they suggest it be handled?

What would the imperial Japanese strategists suggest to ISIS? The Japanese loved sneak attacks. Surely they would admire ISIS tactics. How would the Japs have advised ISIS to operate?

ISIS vs The West: What would WW2 era leaders think of modern strategies?

They'd think you're fucked since what you're fighting is an idea that any kid with an Internet connection can be radicalized to so don't give up on what matters just because a bunch of fucking bed-wetters are pissing their panties over the fact that they suddenly discovered that men have guns and bombs, and are willing to use them trying to do the Will of their God.

Allied WWII Commanders would carpet bomb the whole middle east and keep on bombing it night and day. I doubt anyone would give a shit how many civilians got killed either.

I doubt those WWII commanders would hesitate to kill any ISIS murderers they came across especially if they got a load of the beheadings, rapes and murders.

I'm sure they wouldn't consider these ISIS thugs as soldiers. I think they would see them as psychotic killers in need of execution.

WWII soldiers and commander also wouldn't have the ridiculous ROE's our soldiers have to use in a fight.

Anyone with a brain knows there is a global conflict of ISIS and it's allies vs the West.

Example. Hitler never crossed the Atlantic and made desperate tactical choices due to low supplies of oil...and he tried to go into Russia to get it. ISIS has crossed the Atlantic with ease....and nearly with open arms from the American president.

What would Churchill and Patton think of the million man flood of "migrants" coming into Europe...knowing militants are in the crowds? No uniform. But warfare in their mind. How would they suggest it be handled?

What would the imperial Japanese strategists suggest to ISIS? The Japanese loved sneak attacks. Surely they would admire ISIS tactics. How would the Japs have advised ISIS to operate?
You are one of those FOOLS who try to fight today's wars with the last war's strategies and tactics. It just ensures more slaughter for our troops.

Allied WWII Commanders would carpet bomb the whole middle east and keep on bombing it night and day. I doubt anyone would give a shit how many civilians got killed either.

I doubt those WWII commanders would hesitate to kill any ISIS murderers they came across. They wouldn't have the ridiculous ROE's our soldiers have to use in a fight.
Well, they certainly had no problems using terror, in Japan or Germany. Terror can win.

We know what they would think. After WW2 they wreaked total havoc on the middle east, installed brutal dictatorships, confiscated holy lands, took control of their resources, and thus birthed the jihadists and terrorists that we are fighting today. Those people created this whole fucking mess; they're the last people I would ask how to fix it.

We know what they would think. After WW2 they wreaked total havoc on the middle east, installed brutal dictatorships, confiscated holy lands, took control of their resources, and thus birthed the jihadists and terrorists that we are fighting today. Those people created this whole fucking mess; they're the last people I would ask how to fix it.
AKA, the US overthrowing the elected government of Iran, or establishing the modern state of Israel. Yeah, that worked out just great.

AKA, the US overthrowing the elected government of Iran, or establishing the modern state of Israel. Yeah, that worked out just great.
A lot more than that, but those certainly included.

I doubt those WWII commanders would hesitate to kill any ISIS murderers they came across. They wouldn't have the ridiculous ROE's our soldiers have to use in a fight.
Well, they certainly had no problems using terror, in Japan or Germany. Terror can win.

Would be nice to see those murderers on the receiving end of terror.

Somehow I don't think they would like it one bit.

Would be nice to see those murderers on the receiving end of terror.

Somehow I don't think they would like it one bit.
Then you have no idea who the fuck you are fighting and how they are planning to die, just like the gunmen in France.

What ISIS Really Wants

Just posting a couple obvious examples of how we fucked the Middle East, and it's payback time, bitches.

AH...well hell....didn't even get past the 1st page of responses before Democrats started blaming America for the ISIS murders.

Just posting a couple obvious examples of how we fucked the Middle East, and it's payback time, bitches.

Ah....and now a liberal cheering on ISIS as "payback" and he cheers it on. Typical liberal.

You are one of those FOOLS who try to fight today's wars with the last war's strategies and tactics. It just ensures more slaughter for our troops.

Ok. Then how would you fight it? This isn't a war like before. They don't wear uniforms. There is no beach for Marines to storm. This is a nosy neighbor and call 911 war. And liberals will demonize everyone who dares to do that...thus...enabling the uninformed enemy.

Forum List

Back