Islam destroyed the Christians, the Jews and all unbelievers

Muslim75

Nov 23, 2014
Dakar
I speak of the traditional knowledge in Islam, and the knowledge of the saints of Islam.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) defeated and destroyed all idol worship with the sword. Among this idol worship is Christianity, Judaism and atheism.

At one point, Muhammad was allowed by God to fight. The first battle was the battle of Badr, in the year 624, 15 years after Muhammad was made a prophet. All 313 Muslims were face to face against 1000 unbelievers. It was going to be the end of Islam. The battle lasted one morning. As the Muslims advanced, they walked over dead bodies. Allah (God) had helped Muhammad with thousands of angels.

Battle of Badr - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

It was that day that Islam got the victory over all idol worship (among which is Christianity, Judaism and atheism). Muslims shall cherish that victory until the end of time. Meanwhile, Jews and Christians naively think they got the victory.

mideast-foreign-eyes-islamic-period-12.jpg

What you call idols, I call vessels... vessels for the Gods! Be it a statue, a painting, or even Thoughtforms...

Oh I have created all manner of "idols"...

For the Gods and Goddesses above and below, I open doorways... portals into this World for which they may more efficiently reach Man. Be they a deity, an "angel", djinn, "demon", deva, daeva... etc...

I speak of the traditional knowledge in Islam, and the knowledge of the saints of Islam.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) defeated and destroyed all idol worship with the sword. Among this idol worship is Christianity, Judaism and atheism.

At one point, Muhammad was allowed by God to fight. The first battle was the battle of Badr, in the year 624, 15 years after Muhammad was made a prophet. All 313 Muslims were face to face against 1000 unbelievers. It was going to be the end of Islam. The battle lasted one morning. As the Muslims advanced, they walked over dead bodies. Allah (God) had helped Muhammad with thousands of angels.

It was that day that Islam got the victory over all idol worship (among which is Christianity, Judaism and atheism). Muslims shall cherish that victory until the end of time. Meanwhile, Jews and Christians naively think they got the victory.
:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

images.jpeg

That is one pretty messed up claim over there.. Jews worship idols? it is among the 5 things Jews told to die but not to do.
Now Christians do worship Cross and Jesus and that is categorized as idols but they are to be considered as 'Min al-Kitab' ("From the book") and must pay Jizya according to Islam as their third option whether they refuse to convert to Islam or to die (which is default 'options' for all other religions/'Kuffars') Now with that being said let me ask you how this is conjugating with the false claims (of Muslims) that Islam is THE religion of peace, when peace is only obligated for Muslims to terrorize others(so its not even a religion of peace for Muslims) ?
Pretty messed up like I said, Islam is a religious idea deeply involved with politics developed to spread across the globe, devour what it can devour and destroy the rest, when the world would turn to Muslim only world than the Muslims will turn against themselves until one sect will come on top and die by their own hands until only one would be left to die alone, this is the final destination of Islam, just like Nazism it is a religious/ethnic idea that designed to sway the masses of fools and storm the world into chaos where its final destination is the remaining of one person alone, self devouring ideology of death and sorrow.
Now you've ignored my recent posts but I'll keep going on maybe you actually read them and you'll happen to think about how comes the most evil man on earth love all his children including the bad ones, but Allah doesn't..there, the most evil man on earth is better than Allah, care to disprove that?

Please take that usual bullshit and keep in on the religious forum. Fact that people disagree with you there doesn't mean you need to being it here. It's the Israeli-Palestine board. And I didn't see Israel or Palestine anywhere on this OP of yours.

Please take that usual bullshit and keep in on the religious forum. Fact that people disagree with you there doesn't mean you need to being it here. It's the Israeli-Palestine board. And I didn't see Israel or Palestine anywhere on this OP of yours.
Its always been there, Palestinians only strive for abusing democratic and Western values for their religious battle against the Jews, this is why from time to time you get to hear about some Muslim cleric says something, and this is the only reason to justify their need to fight Jews all over the world.
Islam will go to revolution, and the filthy terrorists will have no place in this world, and yes every Muslims is a terrorist because they worship an ideology of terrorizing others, disgusting.

Hey Muslim 75, this section is about Israel and Palestine and your OP sounds too much like proselytising to me. Maybe you should put this kind of stuff into the Religion and Ethics section? Just a suggestion.

The religion of peace and harmony??!! I like the part where he was made a profit,you are or you aren't,you don't make one.A false hate filled terrorist group,nothing more nothing less.

What did he prophesy then, tell the board something he said that came true that was not already known to man through the proper prophets

What you call idols, I call vessels... vessels for the Gods! Be it a statue, a painting, or even Thoughtforms...

Oh I have created all manner of "idols"...

For the Gods and Goddesses above and below, I open doorways... portals into this World for which they may more efficiently reach Man. Be they a deity, an "angel", djinn, "demon", deva, daeva... etc...

The only gods and goddesses I can think of is the Dallas Cowboy defense and the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Well, Islam had some help of course:

troops_jpg_jpg_jpg.jpg

"The Mufti of Jerusalem Amin Al Husseini inspects his Muslim Nazi troops in 1943. After the war, he will preside over the Arab League and the World Islamic Congress."
Tell Children The Truth - Photo Gallery troops jpg jpg.jpg

Forum List

Back