Islam forbids

Please tell me what fate will befall a Muslim living in a Muslim county who professes a change in religion, say, to Christianity.

I'm sorry; this doesn't address any of the points I made in my previous post. Is your assertion that the laws of self-styled "Muslim" countries are necessarily reflective of the teachings of Islam?

In other words you are posting under the new ownership of Political Chic.

Please tell me what fate will befall a Muslim living in a Muslim county who professes a change in religion, say, to Christianity.

I'm sorry; this doesn't address any of the points I made in my previous post. Is your assertion that the laws of self-styled "Muslim" countries are necessarily reflective of the teachings of Islam?

In other words you are posting under the new ownership of Political Chic.
If you're feeling sore from the beatings, feel free to tag her in for a while. That would be good for everyone involved; she's able to present her anti-Islamic delirium in a more agreeable manner. :)

Thanks ,Im good.

Many muslims like to say "Islam forbids the killing of innocent people", I'm asking for someone to prove unequivocally using Islamic scripture that none muslims are innocent.

Sorry Kalam, But your argument is a total failure. What you fail to address with your propaganda is the primary audience of the so called believers of Islam. After You have enlightened those that profess to follow what you claim, and the Terrorism, realized for what it is, Evil, then come and explain to Us.

I'll share My faith with you too. You appear to have so many misunderstandings to clear up among your own people, I am so surprised that you have any time to post here at all. I mean, you are so clear and all about misdirection and smoke screens, Right????

Let me help you with a new and novel approach. Remember now, "People Are Not Property." Just keep repeating that with your prayers. You have Millions of Muslims to Correct now. Clean your own house.

Luke 10:27 And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.

Mark 12:30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

Matthew 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

Thanks ,Im good.

Many muslims like to say "Islam forbids the killing of innocent people", I'm asking for someone to prove unequivocally using Islamic scripture that none muslims are innocent.

What is Original Sin and what is it's context here? :):):):):)

Many muslims like to say "Islam forbids the killing of innocent people",
I'm asking for someone to prove unequivocally using Islamic scripture that none muslims are innocent.

Good grief.

I am not a fan of Islam. But I have nothing against Muslims (not counting the Islamofascist pigdogs of course, who deserve to roast).

Some people have a special zeal for pissing all over the religious beliefs of ANYone who believes in God in ANY way, form, manner or shape. Such narrow minded bigots.

Who the FUCK cares if you believe in God or DON'T believe in God?

I'd have no problem with ANY Muslim or any person of any other religion provided they have the decency to refrain from attempting to impose their religion on me or others.

Any problem with TALKING about it? Nope. Go right ahead. Just don't act out of I walk away when you do that preaching thang.

Good grief.

I am not a fan of Islam. But I have nothing against Muslims (not counting the Islamofascist pigdogs of course, who deserve to roast).

Some people have a special zeal for pissing all over the religious beliefs of ANYone who believes in God in ANY way, form, manner or shape. Such narrow minded bigots.

I'd have no problem with ANY Muslim or any person of any other religion provided they have the decency to refrain from attempting to impose their religion on me or others.

Any problem with TALKING about it? Nope. Go right ahead. Just don't act out of I walk away when you do that preaching thang.

That's the point. They can't walk away. The mandate is Global Domination and Death to that which offends or refuses to follow. Until Islam renounces these Beliefs, Islam will remain an Enemy to the Civilized World. They still own Slaves, Man.

Good grief.

That's the point. They can't walk away. The mandate is Global Domination and Death to that which offends or refuses to follow. Until Islam renounces these Beliefs, Islam will remain an Enemy to the Civilized World. They still own Slaves, Man.

"They?"

I am no fan of Islam. But overgeneralizations are counterproductive to actual communication!

:eusa_angel:

Good grief.

How do you feel about religions that require all people be subjugated under their religious tenants?
Islam Question and Answer - Judging by that which Allaah has revealed
Islam Question and Answer - Should he turn to the human rights organizations to get his rights?
Islam Question and Answer - The kufr of one who rules according to other than what Allaah revealed

Allaah has commanded us to refer matters to His judgement and to establish Sharee‘ah, and He has forbidden us to rule with anything else, as is clear from a number of aayaat in the Qur’aan, such as the aayaat in Soorat al-Maa’idah (5) which discuss ruling according to what Allaah has revealed, and mention the following topics:

The command to rule according to what Allaah has revealed: “And so judge between them by what Allaah has revealed . . .” [aayah 49]

Warning against ruling by other than what Allaah has revealed: “. . . and follow not their vain desires . . .” [aayah 49]

Warning against compromising on any detail of Sharee‘ah, no matter how small: “. . . but beware of them lest they turn you far away from some of that which Allaah has sent down to you . . .” [aayah 49]

Forbidding seeking the ruling of jaahiliyyah, as is expressed in the rhetorical question “Do they then seek the judgement of (the Days of) Ignorance?” [aayah 50]

The statement that nobody is better than Allaah to judge: “. . . and who is better in judgement than Allaah for a people who have firm Faith?” [aayah 50]

The statement that whoever does not judge according to what Allaah revealed is a kaafir, a zaalim (oppressor or wrongdoer) and a faasiq (sinner), as Allaah says: “. . . And whoever does not judge by what Allaah has revealed, such are the kaafiroon.” [aayah 44]; “. . . And whoever does not judge by that which Allaah has revealed, such are the zaalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers)” [aayah 45]; “. . . And whoever does not judge by what Allaah has revealed (then) such (people) are the faasiqoon (rebellious or disobedient).” [aayah 47].

The statement that it is obligatory for the Muslims to judge according to what Allaah has revealed, even if those who seek their judgement are not Muslim, as Allaah says: “. . . And if you judge, judge with justice between them. . .” [aayah 42]

Good grief.

How do you feel about religions that require all people be subjugated under their religious tenants?
Islam Question and Answer - Should he turn to the human rights organizations to get his rights?
Islam Question and Answer - The kufr of one who rules according to other than what Allaah revealed

Allaah has commanded us to refer matters to His judgement and to establish Sharee‘ah, and He has forbidden us to rule with anything else, as is clear from a number of aayaat in the Qur’aan, such as the aayaat in Soorat al-Maa’idah (5) which discuss ruling according to what Allaah has revealed, and mention the following topics:

The command to rule according to what Allaah has revealed: “And so judge between them by what Allaah has revealed . . .” [aayah 49]

Warning against ruling by other than what Allaah has revealed: “. . . and follow not their vain desires . . .” [aayah 49]

Warning against compromising on any detail of Sharee‘ah, no matter how small: “. . . but beware of them lest they turn you far away from some of that which Allaah has sent down to you . . .” [aayah 49]

Forbidding seeking the ruling of jaahiliyyah, as is expressed in the rhetorical question “Do they then seek the judgement of (the Days of) Ignorance?” [aayah 50]

The statement that nobody is better than Allaah to judge: “. . . and who is better in judgement than Allaah for a people who have firm Faith?” [aayah 50]

The statement that whoever does not judge according to what Allaah revealed is a kaafir, a zaalim (oppressor or wrongdoer) and a faasiq (sinner), as Allaah says: “. . . And whoever does not judge by what Allaah has revealed, such are the kaafiroon.” [aayah 44]; “. . . And whoever does not judge by that which Allaah has revealed, such are the zaalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers)” [aayah 45]; “. . . And whoever does not judge by what Allaah has revealed (then) such (people) are the faasiqoon (rebellious or disobedient).” [aayah 47].

The statement that it is obligatory for the Muslims to judge according to what Allaah has revealed, even if those who seek their judgement are not Muslim, as Allaah says: “. . . And if you judge, judge with justice between them. . .” [aayah 42]

How do I "feel" about that?

I feel like it violates one of the very basic and clearly stated pre-conditions of what I said earlier.

They need to leave me the fuck alone. I will be more than happy to do the same with regard to them.

If they cannot leave me (meaning me myself and my family and all of my fellow non Muslim countrymen and allies) the fuck OUT of their behavior, then I feel nothing but animosity toward them and I feel quite intolerant of them and I feel not at all inclined to accept any of what they say or do or "require."

Good grief.

How do I "feel" about that?

I feel like it violates one of the very basic and clearly stated pre-conditions of what I said earlier.

They need to leave me the fuck alone. I will be more than happy to do the same with regard to them.

If they cannot leave me (meaning me myself and my family and all of my fellow non Muslim countrymen and allies) the fuck OUT of their behavior, then I feel nothing but animosity toward them and I feel quite intolerant of them and I feel not at all inclined to accept any of what they say or do or "require."

That is the Whole Point. They Will Not leave the Rest of Us Alone. I have no Criticism of the Words One uses when They Pray, or by What Name They call God. The Predators set the Agenda, and All are subject to Their Tyranny, both Muslims and Non Muslims.

Yeah, they are not going to leave you alone, sorry.

Oh, I t'ink you misunderstood me.

For quite a long time, most Muslims HAVE indeed left me the fuck alone and left most of us the fuck alone.

This is not to say that during a great portion of the same time period SOME of them have not been actively seeking to be at war with us. But I'm not talking about the Islamofucktards.

I am referring to the majority of Muslims who (like most of the rest of mankind) actually rather prefer to be left alone and just go about the doings of their own daily lives.

I mean, look. SOME Christians have stepped over the bounds, too. I don't think the minority defines the majority.

If there are Muslims (and I believe there are -- a majority in my estimation) who are perfectly content leaving everyone else alone provided we leave THEM alone, then I have no issue with them.

As to all the others who find it somehow necessary to fuck with us, my view is quite different. If it's "jihad" they think they want, then it's jihad they should fucking get. They SHOULD be very much on the receiving end, however. Until they fully submit. Fuck. No jizyah payment even required.

This is in accordance to Islam and sharia, as long as some muslims are fucking with people not all muslims are required to fuck with people .

What nonsense. :lol:

As for your references to IslamQA, you may want to refer to a more reliable and mainstream source. No people other than the most credulous fools are going to belief that Wahhabism is representative of actual Islam.

Here:
IslamOnline.net- Islamic News, Shari'ah, Society, Family, Culture, Science, Youth, and Health
IslamonLine.net

Note that Qaradawi is considered to be a conservative. I'm aware of your proclivity for checking traffic ratings, so go ahead and compare both sites. :eusa_whistle:

Yeah, they are not going to leave you alone, sorry.

Oh, I t'ink you misunderstood me.

For quite a long time, most Muslims HAVE indeed left me the fuck alone and left most of us the fuck alone.

This is not to say that during a great portion of the same time period SOME of them have not been actively seeking to be at war with us. But I'm not talking about the Islamofucktards.

I am referring to the majority of Muslims who (like most of the rest of mankind) actually rather prefer to be left alone and just go about the doings of their own daily lives.

I mean, look. SOME Christians have stepped over the bounds, too. I don't think the minority defines the majority.

If there are Muslims (and I believe there are -- a majority in my estimation) who are perfectly content leaving everyone else alone provided we leave THEM alone, then I have no issue with them.

As to all the others who find it somehow necessary to fuck with us, my view is quite different. If it's "jihad" they think they want, then it's jihad they should fucking get. They SHOULD be very much on the receiving end, however. Until they fully submit. Fuck. No jizyah payment even required.

Don't bother. The OP has conditioned himself to the extent that he's completely immune to rationality.

I apologize for not noticing this earlier!

Sorry Kalam, But your argument is a total failure.
I will take this judgment of yours into consideration along with your inability to demonstrate why my argument is a "total failure." ;)

What you fail to address with your propaganda
I'm sorry; sound arguments substantiated with clear scriptural references can hardly be called propagandistic.

is the primary audience of the so called believers of Islam. After You have enlightened those that profess to follow what you claim, and the Terrorism, realized for what it is, Evil, then come and explain to Us.
I'll address the misguided among my fellow believers when my knowledge of Arabic, my familiarity with the Sunni hadith collections, and my familiarity with the common interpretations of fiqh have all been nearly perfected. Until then, the arguments of the aspirant orientalists of USMB will make for decent target practice.

I'll share My faith with you too.
That won't be necessary. As somebody who has lived his life in a country that is mostly Christian, I've familiarized myself enough with Christianity to reject it decidedly.

Remember now, "People Are Not Property."
I don't recall saying anything to the opposite effect.

Clean your own house.
You expect me to allow lies posted about my religion to remain uncorrected when addressing them is well within my means. That doesn't make a great deal of sense, now, does it?

Luke 10:27 And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.

And they entered into a covenant to seek the LORD God of their fathers with all their heart and with all their soul; That whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. And they sware unto the LORD with a loud voice, and with shouting, and with trumpets, and with cornets. And all Judah rejoiced at the oath: for they had sworn with all their heart, and sought him with their whole desire; and he was found of them: and the LORD gave them rest round about. - 2 Chronicles 15:12-15 (KJV)

:lol:

Last edited:
I'll address the misguided among my fellow believers when my knowledge of Arabic, my familiarity with the Sunni hadith collections, and my familiarity with the common interpretations of fiqh have all been nearly perfected. Until then, the arguments of the aspirant orientalists of USMB will make for decent target practice.

Yes it is wise for you to get used to total failure in the relative privacy and anonymity of internet chat forum, before you fail out in public in a grandiose way.
Unless of course you figure out what the hell Islam is all about along the way,
then you will either reject Islam or become a martyr .

Forum List

Back