Islam is misunderstood.

No one is perfect. Is still does not change the fact Islam inspires killers today and will tomorrow. Anything else?

So do Batman Movies, but I don't necessarily think Batman movies are evil. Well, maybe that one with George Clooney.

Hey, maybe it is time to call Islam out, or are you scared to criticize those who threaten to kill you because a religion says they can?

Call them out for what? Things you don't like in a holy book you've never read and don't understand?
Anyone can understand what it says, sorry you have a problem with that.

Last edited:
we were defending an ally kuwait. isnt it you guys that complain about imperialism?

1) Kuwait wasn't our ally at the time.
2) the Emir was one of hte people who bankrolled Saddam when he was attacking Iran.
3) The Kuwaitis were the ones who instigated the crisis by overdrilling the Rumalia oil fields.

yes kuwait was an ally
and so he helped saddam against a common enemy....thisbis a nothingburger
overdrilling? are you really defending saddma for this, just to attack a republican president

Fundamentalist Islam is the just like fundamentalist Christianity and fundamentalist Buddhism... Fundamentalist republicanism...
You were an idiot when you posted that garbage before. This is over your head. You are still an idiot.

Islam isn't a religion. Its a death cult.

A cult where idiots worship a pedophile named Mohammad.

A cult where woman are less than nothing. Women who are stoned, abused and treated like slaves. That's the cult of Islam.

They don't assimilate into any country they land in. Their Sharia Law is bullshit and they do nothing but cause problems in those countries.

Just ask the folks in Paris and San Bernardino how great the cult is.

Right. I'm more likely to be shot by a white guy who didn't like a movie than a muslim... but never mind.
Not here in Europe. I'm more likely to be driven into or stabbed by a muslim terrorist.

I am sick and tired of the self hatred. All this whinging and handwringing and blaming ourselves, the West, for "bombing them all".

Well guess what? People were colonalised, bombed, gassed and murdered throughout history. Sometimes the intentions were good (getting rid of a dictator in the hopes of liberating muslims), sometimes less so but it is only muslims who remain the never ending victim of the West. They can't deal with freedom. I'm sick of it.

I am sick and tired of the self hatred. All this whinging and handwringing and blaming ourselves, the West, for "bombing them all".

Well guess what? People were colonalised, bombed, gassed and murdered throughout history. Sometimes the intentions were good (getting rid of a dictator in the hopes of liberating muslims), sometimes less so but it is only muslims who remain the never ending victim of the West. They can't deal with freedom. I'm sick of it.
Seems like they have a problem dealing with Western supported dictators and being bombed back to the Stone Age... Many thanks to to the GOP for the stupidest war ever Iraq. And the depression...

Seems like they have a problem dealing with Western supported dictators and being bombed back to the Stone Age... Many thanks to to the GOP for the stupidest war ever Iraq. And the depression...
Yeah yeah, that is another one. "western supported dictators". Funny how they are all so weak and corrupt that the West controls everything. I guess all failed states are the fault of the West. Grow up.

Fundamentalist Islam is the problem, just like fundamentalist Christianity and fundamentalist Buddhism... Fundamentalist republicanism... Etc etc Etc
There are no fundamentalist Buddhists or fundamentalist Presbyterians or fundamentalist Republicans (or fundamentalist Democrats, for that matter) chopping the heads off of children and slaughtering gays.

This is one of the Regressive Left's fundamental (ironic!) ways of spinning for Islam: Equating it with other ideologies. This is the most vicious and dangerous religion -- on the whole, good people, great people and bad people -- on the planet, right now, right here, today. And to deny that is the ultimate in intellectual dishonesty. People are dying and suffering.

Islam needs a Reformation, now, and there are people fighting for it. Decent Muslims, over a billion of them, need it. The world needs it. The Regressive Left and Fundamentalist Islamists are fighting against it. Why is that? Especially the way you feel about religion?

Last edited:

I agree.

When we left Iraq we left a govt, Iraqi troops and a country in a lot better shape then it had been in decades.

Didn't take them long to lose it all. I figure they would all rather live in squalor and under a dicatator.

Fuck em all.

Again, I doubt you know any Muslims or have ever read the Koran.

yes kuwait was an ally

Well, no, I really think that when you raise a vicious pitbull, you don't deserve sympathy when it mauls your kids. The Gulf States enabled Saddam's bad behavior throughout the 80's. Come to think of it, so did the US, we just loved us some Saddam and even sent in the Navy to protect his tankers when the Iranians started sinking them. Whoops. We shot down an airliner full of civilians.

We even gave Saddam a big old pass when he almost sank the USS Stark.

But then he started threatening Big Oil's obscene profits, and shit, we can't have that!

Again, I doubt you know any Muslims or have ever read the Koran.

yes kuwait was an ally

Well, no, I really think that when you raise a vicious pitbull, you don't deserve sympathy when it mauls your kids. The Gulf States enabled Saddam's bad behavior throughout the 80's. Come to think of it, so did the US, we just loved us some Saddam and even sent in the Navy to protect his tankers when the Iranians started sinking them. Whoops. We shot down an airliner full of civilians.

We even gave Saddam a big old pass when he almost sank the USS Stark.

But then he started threatening Big Oil's obscene profits, and shit, we can't have that!
:CryingCow:

Only a fool thinks that Muslims are reasonable in the least

Ah, yes, we can't have a thread hating on the Muslims without Mac showing up.

There are no fundamentalist Buddhists or fundamentalist Presbyterians or .... chopping the heads off of children and slaughtering gays.

Really?

Well, we have the Buddhists in Burma killing the Rohingya Muslim minority.

2016 Rohingya persecution in Myanmar - Wikipedia

The Burmese military have been accused of wide-scale human rights violations, including extrajudicial killings, gang rapes, arson and infanticides, claims which the Burmese government dismisses as "exaggerations".[9][10]

You have fundamentalist Christians killing abortion doctors and bombing gay nightclubs.

But it's the Muslims, they are the bad ones.

Keep telling yourself that Mac, and how totally not racist you are.

This is one of the Regressive Left's fundamental (ironic!) ways of spinning for Islam: Equating it with other ideologies. This is the most vicious and dangerous religion -- on the whole, good people, great people and bad people -- on the planet, right now, right here, today. And to deny that is the ultimate in intellectual dishonesty. People are dying and suffering.

Guy, all religions are vicious. I do love how you qualify it with "right now", because I guess that it excuses all the genocidal behavior by Christians all the way up until the last century. You like when Christians and Buddhists in WWII slaughtered 70 million people. But right now, the Muslims are MEAN!!!

They aren't "dangerous" because their belief in a Magic Sky Man is any worse than yours. Heck, it's not even about religion at all. Atheists can be jerks, too. Just ask Stalin and Mao. They are dangerous because after brutalizing them for 40 years, they are a lot less picky about who they hurt fighting back.

Islam needs a Reformation, now, and there are people fighting for it. Decent Muslims, over a billion of them, need it. The world needs it. The Regressive Left and Fundamentalist Islamists are fighting against it. Why is that? Especially the way you feel about religion?

Because- one more time.

1) Religion isn't the problem here, our stupid policies are.
2) It's not our place as outsiders to tell a religion they need to reform.
3) Finding some pet western educated Muslim who agrees with you because someone cut her junk when she was 5 for non-religious cultural reasons isn't a compelling authority.

Since we know you LACK the intellect to refute any of this, please take your pompous Islamophobic horseshit and stick it.

I agree.

When we left Iraq we left a govt, Iraqi troops and a country in a lot better shape then it had been in decades.

Didn't take them long to lose it all. I figure they would all rather live in squalor and under a dicatator.

No, we didn't. We leveled the country, we killed 600,000 people, we left a completely disfunctional government in charge because anyone who had worked for the previous government and knew how to keep the lights on was barred from government service, we disbanded a huge army and left it to join any gang of thugs out there.

We totally fucked up Iraq, and whine about why it's still a problem.

Ah, yes, we can't have a thread hating on the Muslims without Mac showing up.

There are no fundamentalist Buddhists or fundamentalist Presbyterians or .... chopping the heads off of children and slaughtering gays.

Really?

Well, we have the Buddhists in Burma killing the Rohingya Muslim minority.

2016 Rohingya persecution in Myanmar - Wikipedia

The Burmese military have been accused of wide-scale human rights violations, including extrajudicial killings, gang rapes, arson and infanticides, claims which the Burmese government dismisses as "exaggerations".[9][10]

You have fundamentalist Christians killing abortion doctors and bombing gay nightclubs.

But it's the Muslims, they are the bad ones.

Keep telling yourself that Mac, and how totally not racist you are.

Guy, all religions are vicious. I do love how you qualify it with "right now", because I guess that it excuses all the genocidal behavior by Christians all the way up until the last century. You like when Christians and Buddhists in WWII slaughtered 70 million people. But right now, the Muslims are MEAN!!!

They aren't "dangerous" because their belief in a Magic Sky Man is any worse than yours. Heck, it's not even about religion at all. Atheists can be jerks, too. Just ask Stalin and Mao. They are dangerous because after brutalizing them for 40 years, they are a lot less picky about who they hurt fighting back.

Because- one more time.

1) Religion isn't the problem here, our stupid policies are.
2) It's not our place as outsiders to tell a religion they need to reform.
3) Finding some pet western educated Muslim who agrees with you because someone cut her junk when she was 5 for non-religious cultural reasons isn't a compelling authority.

Since we know you LACK the intellect to refute any of this, please take your pompous Islamophobic horseshit and stick it.
^^^ See?

The Regressive Left hates religion, yet they spin for the most dangerous religion on the planet. Spin, pivot, attack.

They know it too, they see their own deadly hypocrisy, which is why they get so angry, nasty and personal.

The Regressive Left hates religion, yet they spin for the most dangerous religion on the planet. Spin, pivot, attack.

They know it too, they see their own deadly hypocrisy, which is why they get so angry.

Naw, dude, your racism makes me angry. Your support for imperialism makes me angry. (You are happy to send other people's kids out to support your policies, but I'll bet you don't have a DD214.)

What goes on in the Middle East is NOT MY PROBLEM!!!!

Not my circus, not my monkeys!

Forum List

Back