Islam is misunderstood.

And yet muslims are blowing up each other and killing more other muslims than westerners. So I'm led to believe that the people who misunderstand the religion are in fact the muslims themselves. For some reason they seem to be interpreting it wrong, quite often. Strange huh?
Yep.
62_zpsw2fhuu7j.gif~original

Islam isn't a religion. Its a death cult.

A cult where idiots worship a pedophile named Mohammad.

A cult where woman are less than nothing. Women who are stoned, abused and treated like slaves. That's the cult of Islam.

They don't assimilate into any country they land in. Their Sharia Law is bullshit and they do nothing but cause problems in those countries.

Just ask the folks in Paris and San Bernardino how great the cult is.

Right. I'm more likely to be shot by a white guy who didn't like a movie than a muslim... but never mind.

That you might but I'm sure the victims of the "religion" of peace would disagree.

And which history book was that mentioned in? Because it is a fact that Muslims were allies of Hitler.

Really.

Let's look at the countries that were in the Axis
Germany- Christian
Italy- CHristian
Japan - Buddhist and Shinto
Bulgaria - Christian
Finland - Christian
Romania - Christian
Thailand - Hindu and Buddhist.
Hungary - Christian
Slovakia - Christian and run by a Catholic Priest.

On the other hand, the Muslim nations that weren't European colonies at the time were on the allied side. Millions of Muslims from the colonies fought for the British.
Prove it. All I see is you saying it and not proving it. I can show you Muslim SS troops. I can show Hitler and the Grand Mufti. Only your mouth as a source means 0.

Yet again we see it: a convert to Islam gets the idea, which we are always told by non-Muslim authorities in the West is a misunderstanding of Islam, that his new religion commands him to commit treason and mass murder. Authorities remain completely uninterested in why the teachers of the Religion of Peace so frequently fail to impart that peace to new converts, as well as in why those converts all misunderstand Islam in exactly the same way.

How about that? Where is that message of peace?
Hollywood director’s son, a convert to Islam, stars in al-Qaeda propaganda video

According to Muhammad there will be no peace until Islam dominates the world. That message, like the ones in the OP, are also in black and white and in their holy literature anyone can read.

Time to get back to the facts about what this religion says and what we see some Muslims doing.

Last edited:
Only fools believe muslim countries wouldn't be a problem if the West hadn't "interfered." Britain ruled India for hundreds of years, and we don't have a problem with it. The same goes for about a dozen African countries. The problem exists only in countries that have a majority Muslim population.

Here's the thing. We aren't STILL fucking with those African countries or India, probably because they aren't standing on a shit-ton of oil.

When did we stop having a "problem" with Vietnam? When we stopped interfering with them. Amazing how that works.

We wouldn't be interfering in the ME if those countries weren't constantly invading each other and blowing people up with suicide attacks. The left always finds a way to blame the U.S. for every evil thing some other country does. Only the idiots are buying it.

Only fools believe muslim countries wouldn't be a problem if the West hadn't "interfered." Britain ruled India for hundreds of years, and we don't have a problem with it. The same goes for about a dozen African countries. The problem exists only in countries that have a majority Muslim population.

Here's the thing. We aren't STILL fucking with those African countries or India, probably because they aren't standing on a shit-ton of oil.

When did we stop having a "problem" with Vietnam? When we stopped interfering with them. Amazing how that works.
Nigeria has tons of oil. Other African countries have valuable minerals including gold and diamonds, but they don't invade their neighbors or blow up innocent people.

And yet muslims are blowing up each other and killing more other muslims than westerners. So I'm led to believe that the people who misunderstand the religion are in fact the muslims themselves. For some reason they seem to be interpreting it wrong, quite often. Strange huh?
Yep.

Um, yeah, I think having your neighborhood carpet bombed is a little worse than having to wear a Bhurka...

No problem, though, Mac, I'm sure you're going to march down to the recruiters to liberate all that oil... I mean women. you're liberating the women.

Yep.

Um, yeah, I think having your neighborhood carpet bombed is a little worse than having to wear a Bhurka...

No problem, though, Mac, I'm sure you're going to march down to the recruiters to liberate all that oil... I mean women. you're liberating the women.
Getting bombed wearing a burka must really suck. They are killing each other and allying with anyone who will help them. What don't you get? Islams worst victims are Muslims.

Despite the evidence, the media refuses to headline their articles with the truth. That’s why they are rightfully called fake news. CBS and many others titled it “Ex-soldier” instead of “Muslim jihadist.”

The truth about Islam is being hidden, shouted down, and denied. Why is the truth so hard to handle?
Colorado: Muslim gets life for killing Denver transit guard who was also a pastor

Okay... let's look at that.

The guy's name was Joshua Cummings, not Abdul Mohammed.

When he started talking crazy shit in his local mosque, other people at that mosque reported him to DHS< who got right on that... naw, just kidding, they didn't do a thing.

On Dec. 24, 2016, a mosque leader emailed the Department of Homeland Security to say a man identifying himself as a Muslim convert named Joshua, from Pampa, Texas, made worrisome statements that day about fighting to establish "the rule of Islam." The email also said the man had rebuked a speaker "as being soft" on Shariah law earlier that month.

Ex-soldier gets life in prison without parole for slaying Denver transit guard

Despite the evidence, the media refuses to headline their articles with the truth. That’s why they are rightfully called fake news. CBS and many others titled it “Ex-soldier” instead of “Muslim jihadist.”

The truth about Islam is being hidden, shouted down, and denied. Why is the truth so hard to handle?
Colorado: Muslim gets life for killing Denver transit guard who was also a pastor

Okay... let's look at that.

The guy's name was Joshua Cummings, not Abdul Mohammed.

When he started talking crazy shit in his local mosque, other people at that mosque reported him to DHS< who got right on that... naw, just kidding, they didn't do a thing.

On Dec. 24, 2016, a mosque leader emailed the Department of Homeland Security to say a man identifying himself as a Muslim convert named Joshua, from Pampa, Texas, made worrisome statements that day about fighting to establish "the rule of Islam." The email also said the man had rebuked a speaker "as being soft" on Shariah law earlier that month.

Ex-soldier gets life in prison without parole for slaying Denver transit guard
No one is perfect. Is still does not change the fact Islam inspires killers today and will tomorrow. Anything else?

Getting bombed wearing a burka must really suck. They are killing each other and allying with anyone who will help them. What don't you get? Islams worst victims are Muslims.

No, radicalized people's victims are mostly Muslims, sometimes Christians...

But what we don't do is say, "Hey, maybe it's time to change our dumb policies"
Hey, maybe it is time to call Islam out, or are you scared to criticize those who threaten to kill you because a religion says they can?

No one is perfect. Is still does not change the fact Islam inspires killers today and will tomorrow. Anything else?

So do Batman Movies, but I don't necessarily think Batman movies are evil. Well, maybe that one with George Clooney.

Hey, maybe it is time to call Islam out, or are you scared to criticize those who threaten to kill you because a religion says they can?

Call them out for what? Things you don't like in a holy book you've never read and don't understand?

Nigeria has tons of oil. Other African countries have valuable minerals including gold and diamonds, but they don't invade their neighbors or blow up innocent people.

Uh, the only people invading and blowing up innocent people... are us.

Wrong, asshole.

2016 Brussels bombings - Wikipedia

Afghanistan says death toll from Kabul bombing rises to 103

Boston Bombings - News, Pictures & Videos - CBS News

List of terrorist incidents - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back