Islam is misunderstood.

The Regressive Left hates religion, yet they spin for the most dangerous religion on the planet. Spin, pivot, attack.

They know it too, they see their own deadly hypocrisy, which is why they get so angry.

Naw, dude, your racism makes me angry. Your support for imperialism makes me angry. (You are happy to send other people's kids out to support your policies, but I'll bet you don't have a DD214.)

What goes on in the Middle East is NOT MY PROBLEM!!!!

Not my circus, not my monkeys!
Islam is not a race. And racism is about color not what people believe. How stupid you and arguments are is just special. Remember the topic is what Islams says and what it means.

Last edited:
Fundamentalist Islam is the problem, just like fundamentalist Christianity and fundamentalist Buddhism... Fundamentalist republicanism... Etc etc Etc
There are no fundamentalist Buddhists or fundamentalist Presbyterians or fundamentalist Republicans (or fundamentalist Democrats, for that matter) chopping the heads off of children and slaughtering gays.

This is one of the Regressive Left's fundamental (ironic!) ways of spinning for Islam: Equating it with other ideologies. This is the most vicious and dangerous religion -- on the whole, good people, great people and bad people -- on the planet, right now, right here, today. And to deny that is the ultimate in intellectual dishonesty. People are dying and suffering.

Islam needs a Reformation, now, and there are people fighting for it. Decent Muslims, over a billion of them, need it. The world needs it. The Regressive Left and Fundamentalist Islamists are fighting against it. Why is that? Especially the way you feel about religion?
Sure , ignoramus, those aren't Buddhists in Myanmar, those aren't Christians in Kenya Etc killing gays legally. And then there's fundamentalist Republicans like you, you know not what you do dingbat.
Left-leaning Independent, voted for Hillary.

There is no one here who is more hateful fundamentalist than you.

Keep trying, though, you're funny when triggered.

Last edited:
It'll certainly take a while, and yes, most of the work has to come from within.

But it needs help and support from the outside, and the Regressive Left has thrown in with the other side.

no, we just don't throw in with your irrational Islamophobia.

NOT MY PROBLEM.

When you guys who want to reform Islam sign up for the Army, then you can fucking talk to me.
Are these people Islamophobic?
Other Recent "Misunderstandings
of Islam" 2018.02.05 (Israel)
A 29-year-old father of four is stabbed to death by an Arab terrorist. 2018.02.04 (Nigeria)
Two people are burned alive by Islamic activists. 2018.02.04 (Cameroon)
Islamists attack a peaceful community, set fire to homes and kill six residents, including a pregnant woman. 2018.02.03 (Pakistan)
A suicide bomber targets off-duty local soldiers playing volleyball, killing three. 2018.02.02 (Afghanistan)
Two women and a child are disassembled by Taliban bombers. 2018.02.02 (DRC)
Muslim radicals attack a health center, shooting two guards and hacking dead another.
Islam is something to fear. Go back to the OP and try reading.

TheReligionofPeace
TROP is a non-partisan, fact-based site which examines the ideological threat that Islam poses to human dignity and freedom.

Fundamentalist Islam is the problem, just like fundamentalist Christianity and fundamentalist Buddhism... Fundamentalist republicanism... Etc etc Etc
There are no fundamentalist Buddhists or fundamentalist Presbyterians or fundamentalist Republicans (or fundamentalist Democrats, for that matter) chopping the heads off of children and slaughtering gays.

This is one of the Regressive Left's fundamental (ironic!) ways of spinning for Islam: Equating it with other ideologies. This is the most vicious and dangerous religion -- on the whole, good people, great people and bad people -- on the planet, right now, right here, today. And to deny that is the ultimate in intellectual dishonesty. People are dying and suffering.

Islam needs a Reformation, now, and there are people fighting for it. Decent Muslims, over a billion of them, need it. The world needs it. The Regressive Left and Fundamentalist Islamists are fighting against it. Why is that? Especially the way you feel about religion?
Sure , ignoramus, those aren't Buddhists in Myanmar, those aren't Christians in Kenya Etc killing gays legally. And then there's fundamentalist Republicans like you, you know not what you do dingbat.

How about me? I'm noticing the radical right is out in force today telling the rest of us what (losers, communists, american haters) we are. Did Rush get you all going at lunch or what?

Excellent article. Good for the willfully ignorant to read if they can handle it.
I think I’m going to become a Muslim after reading it
Why not, they resort to violence just like the Left.

Do you know who agrees with fundamentalist christians that this country is going to shit because of our immorality? Muslims.

You have a lot more in common with them than us atheist liberals.

Who are these Christians killing and what verses inspire them? I can answer both of those questions about Islamics, you can't answer one.

How about me? I'm noticing the radical right is out in force today telling the rest of us what (losers, communists, american haters) we are. Did Rush get you all going at lunch or what?
A left-leaning Independent who voted for Hillary, taking orders from Rush?

Huh?

Are you drunk?

Excellent article. Good for the willfully ignorant to read if they can handle it.

Do you know who agrees with fundamentalist christians that this country is going to shit because of our immorality? Muslims.

Who are these Christians killing and what verses inspire them? I can answer both of those questions about Islamics, you can't answer one.

I'm not defending Islam brother. I'm just saying Christian fundamentalists have a lot more in common with them than us on the left do.

I'm not violent.

Does that KKK guy who ran over and killed that girl at the Trump rally speak for you? Cause I think it is you on the right who are violent and dangerous. You have all the guns and ammo. Too bad it's locked in your gun safe so you are totally unprepared.

I'm not defending Islam brother. I'm just saying Christian fundamentalists have a lot more in common with them than us on the left do.

I'm not violent.

Does that KKK guy who ran over and killed that girl at the Trump rally speak for you? Cause I think it is you on the right who are violent and dangerous. You have all the guns and ammo. Too bad it's locked in your gun safe so you are totally unprepared.

I do not own a gun, yet. And the KKK saying it is Christian is a lie. Killers for Islam are Muslims(some, not all) and terror is condoned and rewarded. Antifa, the Left, also feel violence is an end that justifies the means. Two peas in a pod.

I'm not violent.

I do not own a gun, yet. And the KKK saying it is Christian is a lie. Killers for Islam are Muslims(some, not all) and terror is condoned and rewarded. Antifa, the Left, also feel violence is an end that justifies the means. Two peas in a pod.

Not all Muslims are violent and not all christians are non violent.

Yes the KKK are christian. If they say they are and they believe they are, they are. Who are you to say they are not? That's just your spin on Christianity. How many sects are there in Christianity?

And did the American south become Christian the day they freed the slaves or were they Christians before they freed the slaves?

I tend to believe the Christian and Muslim wackos are the real theists, not you cherry pickers and sugar coaters. LOL.

I'm not violent.

Yes the KKK are christian. If they say they are and they believe they are, they are. Who are you to say they are not? That's just your spin on Christianity. How many sects are there in Christianity?

And did the American south become Christian the day they freed the slaves or were they Christians before they freed the slaves?

I tend to believe the Christian and Muslim wackos are the real theists, not you cherry pickers and sugar coaters. LOL.

What you believe has nothing to do with the facts. Why that does not bother you is your problem. But when you insist on comparing Islam to Christianity when it comes to violence is lying to yourself and others. Reality awaits.

Anyone can understand what it says, sorry you have a problem with that.

Again, I doubt you know any Muslims or have ever read the Koran.

yes kuwait was an ally
and so he helped saddam against a common enemy....thisbis a nothingburger

Well, no, I really think that when you raise a vicious pitbull, you don't deserve sympathy when it mauls your kids. The Gulf States enabled Saddam's bad behavior throughout the 80's. Come to think of it, so did the US, we just loved us some Saddam and even sent in the Navy to protect his tankers when the Iranians started sinking them. Whoops. We shot down an airliner full of civilians.

We even gave Saddam a big old pass when he almost sank the USS Stark.

But then he started threatening Big Oil's obscene profits, and shit, we can't have that!

wow, what a commie

but that still didn't answer why Iraq invaded Kuwait if they were such good friends.....care to enlighten us all?
and if you're cool with Iraq invading Kuwait, then shut the fuck up about colonialism.

I'm not violent.

what a bunch of strawmen......NOONE has ever made any of those claims.......
the difference is Christians have evolved to civility while a LARGE part of muslims have not.

It'll certainly take a while, and yes, most of the work has to come from within.

But it needs help and support from the outside, and the Regressive Left has thrown in with the other side.

NOT MY PROBLEM.

When you guys who want to reform Islam sign up for the Army, then you can fucking talk to me.
Islamophobia, what is that?
THE CRIMES OF THE FALSE PROPHET MUHAMMAD

Muslims are sanctified by the blood of murdered kafirs. If the prophet of Islam, Mohammed, was alive today he would be sitting on death row somewhere waiting for his execution.

What is important to understand is that none of these depraved and criminal acts are seen as crimes to Muslims, except if they are committed by someone else. They are all holy, divine acts that their own prophet indulged in and therefore they have been given the stamp of validation as the moral code to be emulated by all Muslim men. They are all Sunna [The traditional portion of Muslim law based on Muhammad’s words or acts, accepted (together with the Koran) as authoritative by Muslims].

• Molested his wife – six-year-old Baby Aisha. One of Baby Aisha’s wifely duties was to clean semen stains from the prophet’s clothes. The prophet would take a bath with Baby Aisha and ‘thigh’ with Baby Aisha, meaning she was too small to be penetrated so he would take his penis and rub it up and down her thighs and against her vagina. Being a man of ‘mercy’ he did not penetrate Baby Aisha until she was nine.
  • Raped Baby Aisha when she was nine (texts have altered her age when Muslims could not explain why their prophet married and consummated the marriage with a small child. Koranic texts makes it clear that Mohammed married her when she was six years old. For a marriage to be legally deemed valid it had to be sexually consummated. The Hadith clearly proves that Mohammed was a notorious pedophile). Advocated sex with baby girls.
  • Raped a retarded woman. Murdered a woman. Had sex with his dead aunt.
  • Captured women and raped them. Kept women as sex slaves. Muhammad had sex with 61 women: many he raped. There is no consensual sex between a child girl and a man. There is no consensual sex between a master and his sex slave. There is no consensual sex between a woman conquered in war and her husband conqueror. All such sexual acts are rape. RAPE IS RAPE.
  • Had eleven wives at one time. Sexually abused his wives. Raped his wives. Forced sex during their menstruation including Baby Aisha. Mentally abused his wives. Can you imagine taking a child (or any aged woman) and molesting with your hand/fist her menstruating vagina?
  • Beheaded his enemies. 600/900 Jewish men at one massacre. Had Jewish boys as young as 13 years old beheaded after pulling down their pants and inspecting groin for pubic hair.
  • Ordered the murder, torture, terrorization of Christians and Jews if they did not convert to Islam. Forced Christians and Jews from Saudi Arabia (the mass exile).
  • Assassinated people for insulting him or Islam. Established totalitarian rule. Had followers and their families burnt alive in their homes for missing prayer.
  • Ordered the extermination, torture and terrorization of kafirs. Instigated 60 massacres and personally participated in 27 of them.
  • Owned and sold slaves. Enslaved women and children.
  • Called his black slaves pug noses and compared them to Satan.
  • Treated his black slaves as beasts of burden.
  • Lied and cheated. Mohammed encouraged his men to lie to deceive someone in order to get what he wanted.
  • Caused division and hatred. Ordered no befriending with Christians and Jews.
  • Subjugated and oppressed Muslim women. Required them to cover their faces.
  • Married his daughter–in–law.
  • Approved prostitution.
  • Encouraged the rape of women in front of their husbands.
  • Recommended wife beating. Hit his wife – Baby Aisha.
  • Murdered prisoners of war. Committed acts of terror.
  • Advocated suicide attacks.
  • Executed apostates and homosexuals.
  • Beat children who didn’t pray. Abolished adoption.
  • Honor killings of Muslim women and children.
  • Beat alcoholics. Lied.
  • Stoned adulators to death. Stoned a woman to death after she had given birth.
  • Ordered thief’s hands/feet chopped off.
  • Tortured a man out of greed.
  • Looted and plundered.
  • Preached hate for people of other religions.
  • Extorted money from other religions
  • Forced conversions to Islam
  • Allowed his companions to execute, behead, rape and enslave.

References to prophet Mohammed’s crimes:

Hat tip to our reader Craig for the due diligence in providing the references to these claims.

— Muhammad’s marriage to 6yr old Aisha-(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234 and 236).

— Aisha cleans Muhammad’s semen stains-(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 229-233),

— Muhammad fondling Aisha during her ‘Menses’- (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 298-300, Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 1, Number 0270)

— Muhammad liked to have intercourse with Aisha and his other wives when they were menstruating (Sahih Muslim, Book 003, Number 0577-0579),

— He also loved to recite the Quran when his wives were in Menses while lying between their legs!-(Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 296), (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 639)

— Muhammad married his adopted Son’s wife called ‘Zaynab’ after lusting for her and then banned Adoption in Islam- (Surah 33:37,Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 305, Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3330, Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 516,The History of Al-Tabari: The Victory of Islam, translated by Michael Fishbein, 1997], Volume VIII, pp. 2-3)

— Muhammad having sex with his dead Aunt in the Grave-( “Kanz Al Umal” (The Treasure of the Workers, by Ali Ibn Husam Aldin, commonly known as Al-Mutaki Al-Hindi. He based his book on the hadiths and sayings listed in “Al-Jami Al-Saghir,” written by Jalal ul-Din Al-Suyuti.)

— ‘I (Muhammad) put on her my shirt that she may wear the clothes of heaven, and I slept with her in her coffin (grave) that I may lessen the pressure of the grave. She was the best of Allah’s creatures to me after Abu Talib’… The prophet was referring to Fatima , the mother of Ali. “The Arabic word used here for slept is “Id’tajat,” and literally means “lay down” with her. It is often used to mean, “Lay down to have sex.”

— Muhammad and the Quran sanctioned sex with your wives and ‘married’ slave girls-(Quran – 70:22-30, 23:5,6, 4:24, 33:50), — Muhammad speaks of sex with Slave Girls- (Sahih Bukhari – Volume 3, #432, Volume 9, #506, Volume 5, #637, Sahih Muslim, Volume 2, #3371)

— Muhammad disagreed with ‘coitus interruptus’ with slave girls- he supported RAPE.

— Muhammad forces a 17 yr old Jewish girl called Safiyyah to marry him and rapes her on the same day her husband and family are killed in the battle of Khaibar (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 522, Volume 1, Book 8, Number 367).

— Al Tabari reported in his (‘The History of al-Tabari: The Victory of Islam’, Translated by Michael Fishbein) that even some of Muhammad’s wives and companions were shocked that he forced Safiyyah to marry him after beheading her husband, brother and father.
Thanks for the spam propaganda, dupe. There's exactly the same kind of stuff in the Bible. That's why
I am sick and tired of the self hatred. All this whinging and handwringing and blaming ourselves, the West, for "bombing them all".

Well guess what? People were colonalised, bombed, gassed and murdered throughout history. Sometimes the intentions were good (getting rid of a dictator in the hopes of liberating muslims), sometimes less so but it is only muslims who remain the never ending victim of the West. They can't deal with freedom. I'm sick of it.
Seems like they have a problem dealing with Western supported dictators and being bombed back to the Stone Age... Many thanks to to the GOP for the stupidest war ever Iraq. And the depression...
Yeah yeah, that is another one. "western supported dictators". Funny how they are all so weak and corrupt that the West controls everything. I guess all failed states are the fault of the West. Grow up.
Yep, we had nothing to do with screwing up the Middle East, overthrowing democracy in Iran and supporting all the dictators in the Middle East. Now bombing the hell and starving Yemen.
only fundamentalist Christians read it literally.
Lol
Except for Christ never condoned it, Unlike Islam and Mohammed
That is why Fundamentalists are the problem. They take anachronist BS literally. Christ is a very important Muslim Prophet also. My favorite thing lately is a poll of Muslims that shows they drink as much as Christians. A good sign LOL of progress. GOP hate of all Muslims not so much.

NOT MY PROBLEM.

Muslims are sanctified by the blood of murdered kafirs. If the prophet of Islam, Mohammed, was alive today he would be sitting on death row somewhere waiting for his execution.

What is important to understand is that none of these depraved and criminal acts are seen as crimes to Muslims, except if they are committed by someone else. They are all holy, divine acts that their own prophet indulged in and therefore they have been given the stamp of validation as the moral code to be emulated by all Muslim men. They are all Sunna [The traditional portion of Muslim law based on Muhammad’s words or acts, accepted (together with the Koran) as authoritative by Muslims].

• Molested his wife – six-year-old Baby Aisha. One of Baby Aisha’s wifely duties was to clean semen stains from the prophet’s clothes. The prophet would take a bath with Baby Aisha and ‘thigh’ with Baby Aisha, meaning she was too small to be penetrated so he would take his penis and rub it up and down her thighs and against her vagina. Being a man of ‘mercy’ he did not penetrate Baby Aisha until she was nine.
  • Raped Baby Aisha when she was nine (texts have altered her age when Muslims could not explain why their prophet married and consummated the marriage with a small child. Koranic texts makes it clear that Mohammed married her when she was six years old. For a marriage to be legally deemed valid it had to be sexually consummated. The Hadith clearly proves that Mohammed was a notorious pedophile). Advocated sex with baby girls.
  • Captured women and raped them. Kept women as sex slaves. Muhammad had sex with 61 women: many he raped. There is no consensual sex between a child girl and a man. There is no consensual sex between a master and his sex slave. There is no consensual sex between a woman conquered in war and her husband conqueror. All such sexual acts are rape. RAPE IS RAPE.
  • Had eleven wives at one time. Sexually abused his wives. Raped his wives. Forced sex during their menstruation including Baby Aisha. Mentally abused his wives. Can you imagine taking a child (or any aged woman) and molesting with your hand/fist her menstruating vagina?
  • Beheaded his enemies. 600/900 Jewish men at one massacre. Had Jewish boys as young as 13 years old beheaded after pulling down their pants and inspecting groin for pubic hair.
  • Ordered the murder, torture, terrorization of Christians and Jews if they did not convert to Islam. Forced Christians and Jews from Saudi Arabia (the mass exile).
  • Assassinated people for insulting him or Islam. Established totalitarian rule. Had followers and their families burnt alive in their homes for missing prayer.
  • Ordered the extermination, torture and terrorization of kafirs. Instigated 60 massacres and personally participated in 27 of them.
  • Lied and cheated. Mohammed encouraged his men to lie to deceive someone in order to get what he wanted.
  • Approved prostitution.
  • Beat alcoholics. Lied.
  • Looted and plundered.

Hat tip to our reader Craig for the due diligence in providing the references to these claims.

— Muhammad’s marriage to 6yr old Aisha-(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234 and 236).

— Aisha cleans Muhammad’s semen stains-(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 229-233),

— Muhammad fondling Aisha during her ‘Menses’- (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 298-300, Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 1, Number 0270)

— Muhammad liked to have intercourse with Aisha and his other wives when they were menstruating (Sahih Muslim, Book 003, Number 0577-0579),

— He also loved to recite the Quran when his wives were in Menses while lying between their legs!-(Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 296), (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 639)

— Muhammad married his adopted Son’s wife called ‘Zaynab’ after lusting for her and then banned Adoption in Islam- (Surah 33:37,Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 305, Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3330, Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 516,The History of Al-Tabari: The Victory of Islam, translated by Michael Fishbein, 1997], Volume VIII, pp. 2-3)

— Muhammad having sex with his dead Aunt in the Grave-( “Kanz Al Umal” (The Treasure of the Workers, by Ali Ibn Husam Aldin, commonly known as Al-Mutaki Al-Hindi. He based his book on the hadiths and sayings listed in “Al-Jami Al-Saghir,” written by Jalal ul-Din Al-Suyuti.)

— ‘I (Muhammad) put on her my shirt that she may wear the clothes of heaven, and I slept with her in her coffin (grave) that I may lessen the pressure of the grave. She was the best of Allah’s creatures to me after Abu Talib’… The prophet was referring to Fatima , the mother of Ali. “The Arabic word used here for slept is “Id’tajat,” and literally means “lay down” with her. It is often used to mean, “Lay down to have sex.”

— Muhammad and the Quran sanctioned sex with your wives and ‘married’ slave girls-(Quran – 70:22-30, 23:5,6, 4:24, 33:50), — Muhammad speaks of sex with Slave Girls- (Sahih Bukhari – Volume 3, #432, Volume 9, #506, Volume 5, #637, Sahih Muslim, Volume 2, #3371)

— Muhammad disagreed with ‘coitus interruptus’ with slave girls- he supported RAPE.

— Muhammad forces a 17 yr old Jewish girl called Safiyyah to marry him and rapes her on the same day her husband and family are killed in the battle of Khaibar (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 522, Volume 1, Book 8, Number 367).

— Al Tabari reported in his (‘The History of al-Tabari: The Victory of Islam’, Translated by Michael Fishbein) that even some of Muhammad’s wives and companions were shocked that he forced Safiyyah to marry him after beheading her husband, brother and father.
Thanks for the spam propaganda, dupe. There's exactly the same kind of stuff in the Bible. That's why
I am sick and tired of the self hatred. All this whinging and handwringing and blaming ourselves, the West, for "bombing them all".

Well guess what? People were colonalised, bombed, gassed and murdered throughout history. Sometimes the intentions were good (getting rid of a dictator in the hopes of liberating muslims), sometimes less so but it is only muslims who remain the never ending victim of the West. They can't deal with freedom. I'm sick of it.
Seems like they have a problem dealing with Western supported dictators and being bombed back to the Stone Age... Many thanks to to the GOP for the stupidest war ever Iraq. And the depression...
Yeah yeah, that is another one. "western supported dictators". Funny how they are all so weak and corrupt that the West controls everything. I guess all failed states are the fault of the West. Grow up.
Yep, we had nothing to do with screwing up the Middle East, overthrowing democracy in Iran and supporting all the dictators in the Middle East. Now bombing the hell and starving Yemen.
Lol
That is why Fundamentalists are the problem. They take anachronist BS literally. Christ is a very important Muslim Prophet also. My favorite thing lately is a poll of Muslims that shows they drink as much as Christians. A good sign LOL of progress. GOP hate of all Muslims not so much.
We are past those silly arguments and looking at what the religion says. Do you have anything to say about the fact it(Islam) obligates jihad? Anything to say about the hate taught in those verses? Anything to say about the ones that say kill the unbelievers?

L

NOT MY PROBLEM.

• Approved prostitution.
  • Beat alcoholics. Lied.
  • Looted and plundered.

Lol
We are past those silly arguments and looking at what the religion says. Do you have anything to say about the fact it(Islam) obligates jihad? Anything to say about the hate taught in those verses? Anything to say about the ones that say kill the unbelievers?
They are a tiny minority of the Fundamentalists and their soldiers are unemployed and do it as a career move. Blaming the whole religion is stupid and brainwashed idiocy.

All religions can go nuts when they go Fundamentalist, ditto all political parties and human beings. I call them hater dupes and they are a large percentage of the GOP.

NOT MY PROBLEM.

• Approved prostitution.
  • Beat alcoholics. Lied.
  • Looted and plundered.

Lol
Typical weak progressive Muzzie-Excusers and Enablers...

Forum List

Back