Islam is not inherently evil

If you were honest, you would admit your own biases. I admit mine. If you don't want me to call you a mo fo, then stop acting like one.

Clean up your own act.
I don't care if you call me a mo fo. I just care to point out your hypocrisy and bigotry.

I give you back what you give me. I'm not your door mat.

You think Islam is inherently evil? I do not. You think Christianity is inherently good? I do not.

I do not consider Christian or Islam inherently good or evil.

I have made my views completely clear. I am done with this thread.

See, I can't relate to the Muslim violence against gays, because those folks are soo different from Americans. I expect that kind of violence in countries without democracy.

But when I find American Christians with a similiar anti-gay mindset to violent Muslims I find it horrifying. I think that's because I identify more with American Christians than Middle Eastern Muslims.

I was raised in a RCC family. When the RCC calls for kill gays legislation in Uganda it's horrifying to me. My family are RCC. It brings the horror closer.

To sum your position up, it is OK for other countries to persecute and kill gays because you can't relate to non democratic countries. This, somehow, also means that those countries are not evil because they follow the teachings of a violent sociopath. Yet the example of a extremely small number of Christians in the US somehow proves that those people who are killed in the name of Islam are actually victims of extremist Christians.

Not at all. It is ABSOLUTELY not ok for Middle Eastern countries to torture and kill gays because of some narrow minded fundamentalist interpretation of Shariah Law.

It disturbs me more when Christians in our own country call for the government to committ violence toward gays. It disturbs me more because I was raised as an American Christian, not a Muslim.

I can more easily identify with and relate to American Christians than I can to Muslims in the Middle East.

Lair. :lol:

The government of the US isn't doing this YET. These pastors WANT the US government to committ violence against gays.

You don't seem to mind. You mind it when Muslims call for violence against gays. Where is your outrage as a Christian that these pastors DO NOT represent your views?

Since when has the government listened to....a few freak pastors?
But that is sooooooo much worse - words of a few freaks - than an entire government hanging gays.

Cuz, it's Sky and they're those scary Christians who talk. Muslims get excused for actually executions.

Amazing isnt it?

It will be the Christian missionaries who bring kill gays legislation to America, NOT the Muslims.

That makes them no better than what the Muslims are doing. It is much more likely with the power that American evangelicals have in the US, that it will be them who bring anti-gay hate, not the Muslims.

American evangelicals are bank rolling Martin Ssempa.

NO one is going to bring kill gays into American legislation.

When Muslims kill gays we should condemn them. When Christians ask for the same, we should support them or minimize the concern.

Interesting.

I condemn Muslim and Christians who oppress gays. That does not make either religion INHERENTLY evil, even though both call for evil to be done in the name of Allah and God.

All religions are evil.

Well, I don't recall calling you a mo fo.

Now, you lie about what I think?

But, let's get back to reality:

the_stoning_of_soraya_m.png

That poor girl might suffer the indignity of having a stone hit her in the breasts before the stones render her kind of -- you know -- dead.

These vile Muslims can't even get THAT right?
Yeah, they're doing it wrong because it's from a scene in a show, about a true stoning, though.

So, I changed it...wanna keep it totally real here.

Ah. Fiction. Good. I was wondering what mutant version of Islam permitted stoning a woman who wasn't buried up to her neck.

Since when has the government listened to....a few freak pastors?
But that is sooooooo much worse - words of a few freaks - than an entire government hanging gays.

Cuz, it's Sky and they're those scary Christians who talk. Muslims get excused for actually executions.

Amazing isnt it?
Yup.

And the ensuing hissy fits when pointing that out.

Rejecting reality - wow.

Anti-gay violence in the Middle East doesn't get a pass from me. It is less horrifying to me, because I cannot relate to Islam or Arabic culture.

When Christians propose the same kind of violence as it carried out in the Middle East it disturbs me more because I can relate closer to American Christians than Middle Eastern Arabic Muslims.

And that is the problem sky. You say flat out that you feel safer with muslims then chirstians... because you have personal experience of christians...

Do me a BIG favor.... NEVER to to an arab muslin country.

When Muslims kill gays we should condemn them. When Christians ask for the same, we should support them or minimize the concern.

Interesting.

I condemn Muslim and Christians who oppress gays. That does not make either religion INHERENTLY evil, even though both call for evil to be done in the name of Allah and God.

You do realize there is a BIG difference between exercising Freedom of Speech (however vile YOU think that speech is), and "actually" killing people over ones Religious beliefs.

I agree.

It will be the Christian missionaries who bring kill gays legislation to America, NOT the Muslims.

That makes them no better than what the Muslims are doing. It is much more likely with the power that American evangelicals have in the US, that it will be them who bring anti-gay hate, not the Muslims.

American evangelicals are bank rolling Martin Ssempa.

It will be nobody who brings "kill the gays" legislation to America.

What kind of babbling raving lunatic are you?

Anti-gay violence in the Middle East doesn't get a pass from me. It is less horrifying to me, because I cannot relate to Islam or Arabic culture.

When Christians propose the same kind of violence as it carried out in the Middle East it disturbs me more because I can relate closer to American Christians than Middle Eastern Arabic Muslims.

And that is the problem sky. You say flat out that you feel safer with muslims then chirstians... because you have personal experience of christians...

That's a lie. I wouldn't feel comfortable in a Muslim/Arab country. I already said I was uncomfortable in Muslim communities I traveled in when I was in Asia.

I am much more comfortable with Christians than with Muslims.

When Christians call for violence against gays, and want to turn the US into a theocracy it bothers me a great deal.

Last edited:

That's a lie. I wouldn't feel comfortable in a Muslim/Arab country. I already said I was uncomfortable in Muslim communities I traveled in when I was in Asia.

You are all over the map.

In your incoherent positions, that is.

Well i am not going to search for it sky... but that is exactly what i remember you posting.

I never said I would be more comfortable in a Muslim country than a Christian one.

Nice to see all those people who wish I would go to a Muslim country and be harmed, "friends".

My real friends have my back.

Last edited:
I never said I would be more comfortable in a Muslim country than a Christian one.

Nice of you to wish I would go to a Muslim country and be harmed, "friend".

I said...

that from what i recall you posting.. that you said you felt safer with muslims then chirstians

and friend.... read what i said

i said

one of the to's is a spelling error.. it should say go to... not to to.

What part of the NEVER did you not get? For your own personal safety.... NEVER go to a muslim country.

Nice to see all those people who wish I would go to a Muslim country and be harmed, "friends".

My real friends have my back.

I would think telling you never to go to a muslim country is having your back....... :eusa_whistle:

Nice of you to wish I would go to a Muslim country and be harmed, "friend".

I said...

that from what i recall you posting.. that you said you felt safer with muslims then chirstians

and friend.... read what i said

i said

one of the to's is a spelling error.. it should say go to... not to to.

What part of the NEVER did you not get? For your own personal safety.... NEVER go to a muslim country.

"Never" confuses some Buddhists.

Forum List

Back