Votes: 16 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TeaBagger

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2016
Religion is no damn good and the worst are the Abrahamic faiths and the worst of them is Islam. Mudslime who crawled out of their self-made hell holes in the Middle East just killed 30 people in Brussels and injured 100 more. Chalk up another deadly attack by the religion of peace.

The Republicans will be screaming BOMB BOMB BOMB when all that will do is kill innocent people in the Middle East who have no choice but to be Muslims or die. An idea cannot be defeated with guns and bombs alone. Islam is simple one bad idea after another and it is about as evil as any philosophy to ever come down the pike.

There are people who hate to think and love their own ignorance so much that they will gravitate to something like is Islam and certainly exterminating those sort of psychopaths is the only humane thing we can do for humanity but more than that we must piss all over bad ideas and never give those ideas rights. Rights are for people not religions.

When it come to religion we need to drop the political correctness and call Islam what it is. EVIL!

Islam does not HAVE to be evil------it just happens to be evil in current times
based on the manner in which its "scholars" CHOOSE to interpret the
koran. Christianity was evil during the times of the INQUISITION and
during the period of time that Nazis interpreted it. Romans of the pre-
Christian era interpreted THEIR religion in an evil manner------Vikings were
no fun but I cannot discuss that history----I do not know it well enough

Islam does not HAVE to be evil-
It isn't evil at all. Any more than Christianity is evil "because Westboro Baptist Church".

there is no comparison. A tiny sect of Christians does not compare to the mosque teachings to which a billion muslims are subjected. My informants on ISLAM were not hicks from the hills. Almost all of them were medical school graduates which
in their countries of origin is considered something like the CREAM OF THE CROP.

It isn't evil at all. Any more than Christianity is evil "because Westboro Baptist Church".

there is no comparison. A tiny sect of Christians does not compare to the mosque teachings to which a billion muslims are subjected.

You have no clue what the billion Muslims are taught. You are basing your beliefs on the actions of a minority of Muslims. You want a rundown of Christian atrocities over the centuries?

The comparison is perfectly apt. I simply had to dumb it down for you and named a group which you have probably heard of, and you still didn't get the point. It's hardly all inclusive of the fuckheads who have stained the name of Christianity. Not even close.

Islam is a cancer in society. If Islam is a religion then Jeffrey Dahmer is a chef.
I'm sure all over the Middle East, Muslims are listening to assholes who tell them Christianity is evil, based on the actions of the US in recent history.

You credulous rubes are birds of a feather, whether you are Christian or Muslim.

there is no comparison. A tiny sect of Christians does not compare to the mosque teachings to which a billion muslims are subjected.

You have no clue what the billion Muslims are taught. You are basing your beliefs on the actions of a minority of Muslims. You want a rundown of Christian atrocities over the centuries?

The comparison is perfectly apt. I simply had to dumb it down for you and named a group which you have probably heard of. It's hardly all inclusive of the fuckheads who have stained the name of Christianity. Not even close.

I do not blame you----but it is clear that you have not read my posts with ......
sufficient "interest" I have mentioned the evils practiced by Christians
IN GENERAL at various times in history and the fact that there are aberrant sects
even today. I learned about islam from muslims----not the newspapers or
from propaganda and long before Al Gore had invented the internet. I learned
that which muslims are taught in mosques-----in a mosque

Last edited:
Islam is a cancer in society. If Islam is a religion then Jeffrey Dahmer is a chef.
I'm sure all over the Middle East, Muslims are listening to assholes who tell them Christianity is evil, based on the actions of the US in recent history.

You credulous rubes are birds of a feather, whether you are Christian or Muslim.

not quite------all over the middle east, muslims learn that Christianity is evil----
and started out evil and PERVERSE AND WAS INVENTED IN ORDER TO DISPUTE THE ***THE BEAUTY OF ISLAM*** The teachings have nothing
to do with the 13 colonies

not quite------all over the middle east, muslims learn that Christianity is evil----
All over America, rubes learn from Fox News that Islam is evil----

really? I never watch FOX NEWS-------all I get is CNN and ---the british stuff.
When did television start talking about islam? I learned about islam long ago---
probably before you were born when lots of people (probably including you) did not know a muslim from a hindu from a martian

I googled----Fox news came about in the year 2002. ------I was invited to mosques to basque in the beauty of islam ------way back before 1970

Westboro Baptist Church did not fly planes into skyscrapers killing thousands of people. They did not kill military people on military bases while wearing the uniform of the same military. They never gone beyond displaying signs with which the Muslims would surely agree.

They are scum, but nowhere near as scum as Muslims. They are evil but nowhere nears as evil as Muslims.

Westboro Baptist Church did not fly planes into skyscrapers killing thousands of people. They did not kill military people on military bases while wearing the uniform of the same military. They never gone beyond displaying signs with which the Muslims would surely agree.

They are scum, but nowhere near as scum as Muslims. They are evil but nowhere nears as evil as Muslims.

The Westboro Baptist "church" was a fraudulent creation of the democratic party to smear the hated Christians. Fred Phelps was a party activist and "civil rights" lawyer with the ACLU. Christians would never do or say the things democrat demagogues accused them of, so the party, through Phelps, created some who would.

Phelps was no more Christian than Batshit Guano is.

So Jake5000, is your claim that ISIS is a fraud made up of Jews seeking to defame Islam?

Religion is no damn good and the worst are the Abrahamic faiths and the worst of them is Islam. Mudslime who crawled out of their self-made hell holes in the Middle East just killed 30 people in Brussels and injured 100 more. Chalk up another deadly attack by the religion of peace.

The Republicans will be screaming BOMB BOMB BOMB when all that will do is kill innocent people in the Middle East who have no choice but to be Muslims or die. An idea cannot be defeated with guns and bombs alone. Islam is simple one bad idea after another and it is about as evil as any philosophy to ever come down the pike.

There are people who hate to think and love their own ignorance so much that they will gravitate to something like is Islam and certainly exterminating those sort of psychopaths is the only humane thing we can do for humanity but more than that we must piss all over bad ideas and never give those ideas rights. Rights are for people not religions.

When it come to religion we need to drop the political correctness and call Islam what it is. EVIL!

All religion imposes barbaric, pre-modern conceptions of ethics on low-intelligence people with very little education. Biblical literalists scare me almost as much as the evil sand monkey's who take a literal view of the Koran.

Thankfully, most Christians and Muslims are not radicalized. Although non-radicalized Christians and Muslims claim to believe in their foundational texts - and they may claim to support their more orthodox leaders - they are pragmatic and non-violent in their every day lives.

The only way to diminish terrorism IS TO AVOID being the cause of Islamic Radicalization.

The OP - who means well - is (unintentionally) a cause of Islamic Radicalization
. He is telling all potentially moderate Muslims: "We in the West think you are all evil. We don't trust you. We will not work with you to expunge radicals."

By making such simplistic generalizations, the OP is taking the bait of inflammatory Talk Radio (which over-advertises National Enemies in order to scare people into the voting booth where they will pull the lever for tax breaks for the elites who control Washington).

By making such simplistic generalizations, the OP is saying "We in the West think you are evil - therefore, we must destroy you; therefore, you ALL must join the radicals who believe the West is evil and must be destroyed".

In short: ISIS and the Republican Party win when their respective Nations live in fear. The Republican Party uses terrorism and fear over Islam to defeat the Democrats (in order to gain power and control the United States). ISIS uses Western Military Intervention and the attitude of the OP to defeat Muslim Moderates who want to work with the West to create nations like Turkey, which peacefully co-exist with the west.

In short, ISIS and the Republican Party need each other to achieve political control in their respective nations.

God Help Us - because both radical Islam and the GOP are wrapped in a self-reinforcing cycle that will lead to endless violence, unaffordable military adventurism, and a massive Surveillance Bureaucracy, as the GOP hands more and more Surveillance Power to Big Government.

"Hi, I'm from Washington and I'm here to protect you"

The GOP is coming back folks! You ain't seen nothing yet. When Terrorism strikes, they win. Do they math. (and build a bunker in your basement)

Forum List

Back