Islam will be the dominate religion of the western nations

So the Quran says nothing on this. That book is only used by the Shafi school of jurisprudence, but not in either Quran or Hadith. I think it is cultural thing, not a religious.

Well, here's the problem with your theory: in Islamic societies, their is no separation between church and state. The culture and the religion are interrelated.
The same applies in Christian, Hindu and Jewish societies. Look at history. What is your point?

No, it doesn't. Christianity underwent a reformation. Israel is a pluralistic country which does not persecute non Jews. There are no Hindu states.

You cannot find any modern examples of these three religions engaging in the horrific destruction of human life that occurs in Islamic states. The only ones that beat them in death count are Communist ones - which are another form of religious states.
India is becoming a Hindu State. Prior to 2007 Nepal was a Hindu state. Myanmar is a Buddhist nationalist state. And guess what? They have attempted genocide of one minority and others are heavily persecuted including Christians. Burmese Christians make up a sizable number of refugees we used to let in.

Historically, Christian nation’s sucked for women and minority religions. How did they treat Jews?

The so called reformation is a thin veneer. Scratch and below the surface are all the old isms. And yes Islam needs it’s reformation.

Religion should stay out of our government.
If one believes their religion to be the will of god... What reformation is needed?

God changes his mind.

Well, here's the problem with your theory: in Islamic societies, their is no separation between church and state. The culture and the religion are interrelated.
The same applies in Christian, Hindu and Jewish societies. Look at history. What is your point?

No, it doesn't. Christianity underwent a reformation. Israel is a pluralistic country which does not persecute non Jews. There are no Hindu states.

You cannot find any modern examples of these three religions engaging in the horrific destruction of human life that occurs in Islamic states. The only ones that beat them in death count are Communist ones - which are another form of religious states.
India is becoming a Hindu State. Prior to 2007 Nepal was a Hindu state. Myanmar is a Buddhist nationalist state. And guess what? They have attempted genocide of one minority and others are heavily persecuted including Christians. Burmese Christians make up a sizable number of refugees we used to let in.

Historically, Christian nation’s sucked for women and minority religions. How did they treat Jews?

The so called reformation is a thin veneer. Scratch and below the surface are all the old isms. And yes Islam needs it’s reformation.

If one believes their religion to be the will of god... What reformation is needed?

God changes his mind.
Is that right..? According to ones personal preferences no doubt...

God changes his mind.

:dunno:

God changes his mind.

:dunno:
Why are you shrugging your shoulders? You claimed Islam needs a reformation. Did Allah tell you that? Did Allah empower you to determine the “needs” of his will?

Yes, in a magical holy book asopted ny christians as Canon....some christians TO THIS DAY cite it as the reasons they believe certain thi vs.

So, try as you might, you arent going to slither out from under the baseline facts of my point:

Reformation is possible and has happened. One example: christians stoning people for adultery. They used to do this a lot, and now they don't.

These are simple facts that really are not up for debate. Please don't waste my time.

Christians stoned people for adultery? when?
In early christianity, when they were still enforcing mosaic law.
They burned witches too.
So, because Christians burned witches we should ignore the hatred coming from Islam. People are killed DAILY in Islam's name, just like Islam wants it.
Hatred should never be ignored, including that hatred directed against Muslims just for being Muslim.
I doubt if you will ever run out of apologies. And look at Islam, exactly what is good about it for the non-Muslim?

They burned witches too.
So, because Christians burned witches we should ignore the hatred coming from Islam. People are killed DAILY in Islam's name, just like Islam wants it.
Hatred should never be ignored, including that hatred directed against Muslims just for being Muslim.
I doubt if you will ever run out of apologies. And look at Islam, exactly what is good about it for the non-Muslim?
I don’t think that’s how it’s designed to work...

.,lk
They burned witches too.
What is good about ANY religion for non members?

.,lk
They burned witches too.
Some religions wont kill you, for starters. That's pretty good.

.,lk
They burned witches too.
You are sure about that?

.,lk
You are sure about that?
Which religion besides Islam, that says it will kill you, would that be?

.,lk
You are sure about that?
They all will kill you for one reason or another.

.,lk
You are sure about that?
Bullshit. Another piss poor deflection and apology.

.,lk
You are sure about that?
Nope.

You are sure about that?
Nope.
Well actually I shouldn’t say all. There are a zillion minor religions that probably don’t, but the major ones, based on a jealous warrior God do.

You are sure about that?
Nope.
Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them." This because they contended against Allah and His Messenger: If any contend against Allah and His Messenger, Allah is strict in punishment. (8:12-13)
Yep.

You are sure about that?
Nope.
Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them." This because they contended against Allah and His Messenger: If any contend against Allah and His Messenger, Allah is strict in punishment. (8:12-13)
Yep.

Deuteronomy 17
If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Indeed.

Nope.
Yep.

Deuteronomy 17
If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Indeed.
They do not do it anymore. Islamists do. You lose.

.,lk
They burned witches too.

those religions that LEAVE OTHERS ALONE are good for non-members.
Historically that situation has not been absolute-----but a MORE OR LESS
situation. over time and place. Historically, Christianity had been intrusive
and even genocidal-----but has REFORMED fairly well to the point of even
being a positive force in some places. Buddhism has been almost excellent
in leaving others alone historically and presently and also a force for good
in some places. Islam has, in its somewhat shorter existence, never approached
any level of "leaving others alone" and remains intrusive and genocidal

Nope.
Yep.

Deuteronomy 17

Indeed.

'indeed' what?

I don’t know about all that but Europe is being converted through birth rates.
Or maybe that is a myth designed to scare people.

Will Pew Muslim birth rate study finally silence the “Eurabia” claim?

The Muslim Overpopulation Myth That Just Won’t Die
Maybe. But I’m not talking about overpopulation. I’m talking about a growing segment in a society. Specifically, Europe.

Has their demographic increased in over the past ten years? Does it have a positive slope? A negative slope? Or is it flat?

Well you specifically mentioned birth rates. When it comes to immigrants Muslims are no different than other groups in that regard, and while they may initially have more children, by the next generation it is usually in line with the National average.

If you are talking about immigration, then yes it is growing but even the highest projections show them at 14% of the population. They also come from all over the world and different cultures. I think there is a lot of fear mongering.

Muslim Population Growth in Europe
It’s all part and parcel. But the ultimate measure is their population over time relative to the population of the indigenous people. Israel has the same problem.

Not really, immigration fluctuates, and even maximum projections go only to 14%. The birth rate claim is a myth.
Time will tell.

Forum List

Back