CDZ Islamification of The West

Open your doors, you racist, islamophobic bastards!!!

There have probably been more convictions for New Years Eve offence in Irving,Texas than there have been in Cologne.

Wanna bet on that? How much? Irving isn't that big of a town.....

I know, I went to Irving when I was staying with my friend in Dallas, so I know it's not a big town.

Yep, Irving has always had a reputation for taking in illegals and it worked out well because they had tax dollars that the Dallas Cowboys football team paid the city for their stadium. Now that they are in Arlington, the city of Irving has become a big time shithole and middle eastern refugees elbowed their way in and decided that they should have part of that town as their own.....un-friggin' real.

Sounds a complete mess, when I visited it was a lot of Mexican illegals.

I understand what you're saying, but from my perspective you are doing exactly the same thing from the other side.

Your posts in this thread have been significantly "intolerant" of any positive images of Muslims, you have only posted horror stories and terrible crimes, and have fought tooth and nail against any suggestions that broad-brushing all Muslims for the actions of the few is a bad idea.

Yes and I also commented this:

"I'm fully aware that not ALL Muslims are Radical Muslims, to think such a thing would be ridiculous"

I saw. But that disclaimer doesn't negate the rest of your posts.

Lucy Hamilton has nothing to "negate" at all. I stand by everything she posted. If you have a problem with that? Well, here I am....so bring it on.

:lol:

It's okay, you're taking advantage because you know you on the L have the numbers in the thread at the moment, so you're all getting in your best shots, because you know that we on the R will have the numbers soon again and then your best shots will be hit out of the ballpark....:smoke:

Note: The use of L and R so as not to offend anyone by mentioning political factions or something :eusa_doh:
Thats a really screwed up attitude to debate. Its not a popularity contest.

I personally think that a secular society is the best, I'm not opposed to any religion, just so long as it's peaceful and not issuing demands.

People can be religious and/or spiritual without taking it to the streets.

You're right. These religionists really should show some restraint and stay home.

Reenactment Of Walk To Crucifixion Stock Photo | Getty Images

This is an image from Good Friday, we don't have these sort of scenes frequently....are you offended somehow by the Good Friday Reenactment of Jesus Christ's walk to Crucifixion?

What is the difference between that and the birthday march in your OP?

Well for a start it's all well ordered and there's obviously not going to be all that shouting and the loud hailer stuff praising Allah.

However....as I mentioned in my OP, if someone would have turned up and criticised Jesus Christ, they probably wouldn't have been descended upon in savage fashion and threatened.

If someone turned up in the middle of a ton of Muslims praising the Prophet Mohammed and criticised HIM, well we know what their reaction would be don't we? Batshit crazy off the scale.

Yeaaaaaah, I would like to live in an apartment complex full of these folks.......

Dale they think this is all "Propaganda" or something :rolleyes-41: Probably also all the people in these videos who tell of the horror, they think they're just paid to say that or something :rolleyes-41:

Yeaaaaaah, I would like to live in an apartment complex full of these folks.......

Dale they think this is all "Propaganda" or something :rolleyes-41: Probably also all the people in these videos who tell of the horror, they think they're just paid to say that or something :rolleyes-41:

Yeah. there is only thousands of youtube videos of muslums behaving badly in Europe...it's a massive conspiracy......

Yeah. there is only thousands of youtube videos of muslums behaving badly in Europe...it's a massive conspiracy......

I'm even sleeping with the Tin Foil Hat on now or something :eek-52: :rolleyes-41:

I personally think that a secular society is the best, I'm not opposed to any religion, just so long as it's peaceful and not issuing demands.

You're right. These religionists really should show some restraint and stay home.

This is an image from Good Friday, we don't have these sort of scenes frequently....are you offended somehow by the Good Friday Reenactment of Jesus Christ's walk to Crucifixion?

Well for a start it's all well ordered and there's obviously not going to be all that shouting and the loud hailer stuff praising Allah.

However....as I mentioned in my OP, if someone would have turned up and criticised Jesus Christ, they probably wouldn't have been descended upon in savage fashion and threatened.

If someone turned up in the middle of a ton of Muslims praising the Prophet Mohammed and criticised HIM, well we know what their reaction would be don't we? Batshit crazy off the scale.

Well...I'm not understanding it. In both incidences, I see people (Christians and Muslims) publically celebrating their faith in a peaceful manner in a country where freedom of religion and tolerance are important. It's dishonest to compare it to the Muslim-majority countries like Saudi Arabia, where there is no freedom of religion or tolerance.

Guys - this is the CDZ, so lets get back on track - no flaming, no putting down other posters, stay on topic. This is not a generic bashing zone.

It isn't that is it Islam, who cares about the belief system itself, it is Islam's intolerance and rejection for any believe system or culture that is not Islam, no matter how welcoming to the Islamic Culture, belief system and tradition.

Is any monotheistic tradition tolerant?

Only when it is domesticated by secularists.
As in not lopping heads off? Yes.

I've never understood this particular obsession with lopping off heads...as if it's somehow more barbaric than killing a man by frying him with electricity, or hanging him by a rope, or stabbing him. Either way - prior to the secular concept of human rights, religions were not tolerant - it was not considered a virtue.
Nice try at rationalization.

Today it is happening in the name of Allah.

Not at all.

The point stands. Prior to domestication, seperating religion from government - there was little tolerance in either the Christian dominated world or the Islamic dominated world.

But don't you find it ironic that the first thing that comes out of people's mouths when it comes to Muslims is....but but they lop peoples heads off!...meanwhile their own legislatures are discussing bringing back the electric chair and they don't seem to have a problem with that.
The OP is discussing today, I am discussing today.

Today it is happening in the name of Allah.

Well...I'm not understanding it. In both incidences, I see people (Christians and Muslims) publically celebrating their faith in a peaceful manner in a country where freedom of religion and tolerance are important. It's dishonest to compare it to the Muslim-majority countries like Saudi Arabia, where there is no freedom of religion or tolerance.

I'd dread someone to do an experiment in a Western nation of:

If someone turned up in the middle of a ton of Muslims praising the Prophet Mohammed and criticised HIM....

If someone turned up in the middle of a ton of Muslims praising the Prophet Mohammed and criticised HIM....

That happens all the time. It's usually far-right wing groups trying to instigate violence. It rarely works.

Will Muslim extremist activity decrease or increase with the West's passive treatment of Muslims in general?

That happens all the time. It's usually far-right wing groups trying to instigate violence. It rarely works.

It doesn't happen all the time, are you saying that on a frequent basis in Western nations, people turn up in the middle of a ton of Muslims praising the Prophet Mohammed and criticise him?

What exactly IS "Far Right" nowadays? Often now anyone who opposes the increasingly Dictatorial EU Commission and the crazed Open The Floodgates to seemingly half of the Middle East to come pouring into the European Continent are termed "Far Right"

It's a term that's almost becoming meaningless....rather a number of so-called "Far Right" political parties, were they in America they'd just be on the Right of the Republican Party.

I get the impression that as long as attacks are infrequent and not in the US posters are relatively comfortable with undocumented Muslims wandering through Europe.

It doesn't happen all the time, are you saying that on a frequent basis in Western nations, people turn up in the middle of a ton of Muslims praising the Prophet Mohammed and criticise him?

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying.

Britain First does it a lot in the UK. In the US, it's usually weird religious groups that do it.

What exactly IS "Far Right" nowadays? Often now anyone who opposes the increasingly Dictatorial EU Commission and the crazed Open The Floodgates to seemingly half of the Middle East to come pouring into the European Continent are termed "Far Right"

It's a term that's almost becoming meaningless....rather a number of so-called "Far Right" political parties, were they in America they'd just be on the Right of the Republican Party.

No, the fact that you're looking at it from the inside doesn't make it a meaningless term. For the sake of this discussion, when I say "far right", I'm referring to the Nationalist organizations in Europe that focus on anti-Islamic and anti-immigrant rhetoric (and occasionally anti-semetic rhetoric too).

BNP, Britain First, NF, Svoboda, Tricolour Flame and Jobbik are examples of what I'm talking about.

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying.

Britain First does it a lot in the UK. In the US, it's usually weird religious groups that do it.

No, the fact that you're looking at it from the inside doesn't make it a meaningless term. For the sake of this discussion, when I say "far right", I'm referring to the Nationalist organizations in Europe that focus on anti-Islamic and anti-immigrant rhetoric (and occasionally anti-semetic rhetoric too).

BNP, Britain First, NF, Svoboda, Tricolour Flame and Jobbik are examples of what I'm talking about.

Seems like these groups would fade away quickly if it were not for some shred of truth in what is happening in Europe.

Forum List

Back