🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CDZ Islamophobia

As a consequence of their ignorance, fear, and hate, conservatives have contrived the lie that there’s something ‘inherently malevolent’ about Islam, that unlike other religions Islam is ‘uniquely evil’ – needless to say, nothing could be further from the truth.

Conservatives attempt – and fail – to propagate this lie by citing examples of acts of terror committed by Muslims, or where an individual Muslim might advocate for acts of terror, as ‘proof’ that Islam is ‘evil’ and that all Muslims are ‘terrorists.’

This anti-Muslim rhetoric from the right fails as a hasty generalization fallacy, of course, since the acts or advocacy of one person or a group of persons is not ‘representative’ of an entire class of persons and their religion – such as Muslims and Islam.

Rightists will also attempt to take Islamic doctrine and dogma out of context to create false, misleading ‘examples’ of Islam’s ‘malevolence.’

The fact is that Islam is not a ‘terrorist religion,’ all Muslims are not ‘terrorists’ – to claim otherwise is a moronic lie; indeed, Muslims make up the large majority of victims of terrorism.

Unfortunately, as is the case with other manifestations of rightwing fear, bigotry, racism, and hate, conservatives’ unwarranted and pernicious hatred of Islam and Muslims will continue to plague Western nations for the foreseeable future.
how does that fit in with case law???

but most terrorist are muslims

As a consequence of their ignorance, fear, and hate, conservatives have contrived the lie that there’s something ‘inherently malevolent’ about Islam, that unlike other religions Islam is ‘uniquely evil’ – needless to say, nothing could be further from the truth.

Conservatives attempt – and fail – to propagate this lie by citing examples of acts of terror committed by Muslims, or where an individual Muslim might advocate for acts of terror, as ‘proof’ that Islam is ‘evil’ and that all Muslims are ‘terrorists.’

This anti-Muslim rhetoric from the right fails as a hasty generalization fallacy, of course, since the acts or advocacy of one person or a group of persons is not ‘representative’ of an entire class of persons and their religion – such as Muslims and Islam.

Rightists will also attempt to take Islamic doctrine and dogma out of context to create false, misleading ‘examples’ of Islam’s ‘malevolence.’

The fact is that Islam is not a ‘terrorist religion,’ all Muslims are not ‘terrorists’ – to claim otherwise is a moronic lie; indeed, Muslims make up the large majority of victims of terrorism.

Unfortunately, as is the case with other manifestations of rightwing fear, bigotry, racism, and hate, conservatives’ unwarranted and pernicious hatred of Islam and Muslims will continue to plague Western nations for the foreseeable future.

You speak of hasty generalizations while dividing the world into two very simple minded groups and assigning negative qualities to one and positive the other.

Nobody has said all who follow Islam are terrorist. That WOULD be moronic. If you knew anything at all about Islam, however, you would be able to distinguish between it's actual nature and the platitudes you offer by way of defending it.

why would we deny facts,,,but you left out that muslims have been killing americans since the 1700's

You mean when we were sending ships into their territorial waters looking for slaves?

You call the opposition to a supremacist ideology "Islamophobia", but you mask your hatred of an ethnicity by calling it "legitimate concern".

The fact that you brought Jews into a thread about this made up term called "Islamophobia" reveals your agenda here.

I didn't. Azog brought up the Jews.

Considering I just voted for a Jew to become governor of my state, I'm really not doing a very good job at this anti-Semitism thing you are on about.

why would we deny facts,,,but you left out that muslims have been killing americans since the 1700's

You mean when we were sending ships into their territorial waters looking for slaves?

You call the opposition to a supremacist ideology "Islamophobia", but you mask your hatred of an ethnicity by calling it "legitimate concern".

The fact that you brought Jews into a thread about this made up term called "Islamophobia" reveals your agenda here.

Considering I just voted for a Jew to become governor of my state, I'm really not doing a very good job at this anti-Semitism thing you are on about.
we were buying slaves from them since they were the providers of slave,,,and it was future democrats that were buying slaves

but anyway we stopped slavery while they still have them today and are still killing americans

what policy???

its their country and can do as they please, they have after all been there for thousands of yrs before the muslim religion ever existed

But that's the problem. Palestine isn't their country, they stole it from the people who lived there.

The Lie of Zionism- " A land without a people for a people without a land".
sorry but the palistines stole it from the jews before they took it back

you may not like them but those are the facts

You are not telling the truth.

You ranted in post number 69 that "Zionists" are controlling our foreign policy -- a classic antisemitic canard regarding undo Jewish influence. Your substituting "Zionist" (which is merely the term for Jewish self determination) for Jew shouldn't fool anybody with an IQ above 80.

THis thread has nothing to do with Jews. It has to do with the propaganda term "Islamophobia". Islam is an all encompassing political and quasi religious ideology that governs all aspects of a person's life. Are there any OTHER ideologies, the opposition to which is called some sort of mental disorder?

Is there such a thing as Naziphobia? Communisiphobia? Catholiphobia? No, of course not. That is because this propaganda term is merely propaganda.

You ranted in post number 69 that "Zionists" are controlling our foreign policy -- a classic antisemitic canard regarding undo Jewish influence. Your substituting "Zionist" (which is merely the term for Jewish self determination) for Jew shouldn't fool anybody with an IQ above 80.

Um, when a group that represents a foreign country has a powerful lobby that Congress is terrified of, um, yeah, that's really undo influence. We've been engaged in war in that part of the world for 28 years now... maybe it's time to ask who benefits.

THis thread has nothing to do with Jews. It has to do with the propaganda term "Islamophobia". Islam is an all encompassing political and quasi religious ideology that governs all aspects of a person's life. Are there any OTHER ideologies, the opposition to which is called some sort of mental disorder?

Here's the problem with that. I think you are mistaking Islam for the Borg.

They are not a hive mind. Islam means different things to different people, which is why you have Sunnis, Shi'ites, Alawates, Wahabis and a whole lot of other groups.

tw1kygbia7o01.png

Is there such a thing as Naziphobia? Communisiphobia? Catholiphobia? No, of course not. That is because this propaganda term is merely propaganda.

Funny you should mention that. 100 years ago, there was Catholic-phobia.

upload_2019-1-12_8-56-27.jpeg

scan0012.jpg

The whole Public School system we have today was a reaction to the Catholic Parochial School system. The wave of fear of Catholic Immigrants led directly to the recreation of the Ku Klux Klan in the 1920's.

Today, we look back at that as a little silly, but it's not that we learned anything from it.

Um, when a group that represents a foreign country has a powerful lobby that Congress is terrified of, um, yeah, that's really undo influence. We've been engaged in war in that part of the world for 28 years now... maybe it's time to ask who benefits.

Here's the problem with that. I think you are mistaking Islam for the Borg.

They are not a hive mind. Islam means different things to different people, which is why you have Sunnis, Shi'ites, Alawates, Wahabis and a whole lot of other groups.

tw1kygbia7o01.png

Funny you should mention that. 100 years ago, there was Catholic-phobia.

View attachment 239639

scan0012.jpg

The whole Public School system we have today was a reaction to the Catholic Parochial School system. The wave of fear of Catholic Immigrants led directly to the recreation of the Ku Klux Klan in the 1920's.

Today, we look back at that as a little silly, but it's not that we learned anything from it.
the catholics werent teaching children to strap bombs to them and blow people up

and yes the wars need to end and send all the muslims back to their countrys

the catholics werent teaching children to strap bombs to them and blow people up

Um, maybe you need to read up on what the Irish did to drive out the British.

No, you really haven't made a good case for the latter... The former, maybe, but as long as the Oil Companies and Zionists are calling the shots, expect to be there for a while.

No, you really haven't made a good case for the latter... The former, maybe, but as long as the Oil Companies and Zionists are calling the shots, expect to be there for a while.
can you name any of these zionist your talking about???

and islam is not just a religion but a total control of society,,,and it conflicts with almost every major law america has

is george soros one of these zionist???

Not 2nd class that’s Islam. But men should be the protectors and defenders and not abusers. We are raised third way it is in our DNA. Hence chivalry. When you ask us to back off and change how we are bred then we consider them as sex objects or worse. That is the disease of the Progressive Left. It’s OK to ask me to open a pickle jar to to accompany a woman if she feels unsafe walking in a dark parking lot. Doesn’t make women weak. They give birth and are nurturers and innovators. They are equal to men in every way sans physical strength and that’s fine to say that.

The 19th Century Called. They want their attitudes back.

Wrong it’s logic and you’re fighting logic

Netanyahoo and his whole government. Pretty much all the pro-Israel politicians. Pat Buchanan called Capitol Hill "Zionist Occupied Territory" and he was right.

and islam is not just a religion but a total control of society,,,and it conflicts with almost every major law america has

Okay, now you are kind of getting emotional, not really making an argument.

You know, there's a Mosque a couple miles from my house, and they've never done that... I wonder why.

Netanyahoo and his whole government. Pretty much all the pro-Israel politicians. Pat Buchanan called Capitol Hill "Zionist Occupied Territory" and he was right.

Okay, now you are kind of getting emotional, not really making an argument.

You know, there's a Mosque a couple miles from my house, and they've never done that... I wonder why.
so both partys are ran by isreal???
what proof do you have or are you just expressing your emotions??? cause what I said was true and its backed up by the Koran and sharia law

and how do you know what happens in that mosque???

Jewish self determination was moving to New York for preserve one's self and one's family. Zionism was building a political system that Zionists could run.
Jews are an amazing group of people, much to be admired. Zionism is a movement that has many things to answer for.

Jewish self determination was moving to New York for preserve one's self and one's family. Zionism was building a political system that Zionists could run.
Jews are an amazing group of people, much to be admired. Zionism is a movement that has many things to answer for.
if we only knew who they are

so both partys are ran by isreal???
what proof do you have or are you just expressing your emotions???

The fact that when Netanyahooo comes here, they both kiss his ring like he's Don Corleone...

cause what I said was true and its backed up by the Koran and sharia law

and how do you know what happens in that mosque???

one more time, buddy. Muslims are not the Borg.

you-will-be-assimilated1.jpg

Forum List

Back