🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CDZ Islamophobia

lot of trouble , heck , we'd just have to do to them what we did in ww2 to both 'germany' and 'japan' you scaredy cat . And in ww2 we were just babees with weaponry

well, first, and foremost, the Islamic World covers a lot more land than Germany and Japan, and we required allies in WWII to do most of the heavy lifting in that war. The fact we ran off and cried with a bloody nose after 5000 dead in Iraq shows me that we don't have the wherewithal to fight a bigger scale fight.

When the Islamophobes start signing their kids up for the Army, then I'll take you seriously.

As i said somewhere else , a small amount of 'nazis' controlled the ENTIRE 'german' people during ww2 with death .

Well, no, the Nazis controlled Germany because most Germans were pretty cool with what they did. the whole idea that there were "Good Germans" was silly. The Good Germans never show up. I'm still waiting for the Good Americans to get rid of Trump.

Its the same thing with the 'muslims' if you scaredy cats were correct about their being the RADICAL and then the peaceful apostate muslims .

Again, which branch of the Armed forces did you sign up for? I was in the Army, and frankly got out because I thought the Gulf War was BS. I didn't think we'd still be fighting it 28 years later.

he socalled RADICAL 'muslims' control the Apostate or good muslims very easily with threats of death and actual death and torture .

We've been trying to bomb them into submission for 30 years now... I don't think they are going for it.
WHAT ABOUT GEORGE SOROS???

That is not what happened.
You are simply repeating the lies crafted by Arabs in order to influence the uneducated.

That's kind of exactly what happened.

Hey, check out these census figures from Palestine.

arab-jewish-population-in-israel-palestine-1914-to-1946.gif

arab-jewish-population-in-israel-palestine-1914-to-2005.gif

How do you think that the Jews went from being 7.8% of the population of Palestine to 71% 50 years later.

The term "Islamophobia" is just some recent made up propaganda created by Islamists as a way to hoodwink the benightedly unintelligent of the world into thinking that any resistance to their supremacist doctrine is actually some sort of abnormal psychological condition. As such, it represents an intentional inversion of reality as it posits that rationality is actualy mental instability and the willingness to confront danger is actually fear.

The actual abnormal fear being expressed here is by the low quality individuals who use the term. They have turned the fear of being labelled as racist by their equally stupid little peeps into an all-encompassing campaign to promote this anti-humanist ideology that represents the very antithesis of everything they claim to believe. It is all so entirely irrational as to beg nothing but mockery.

I cant easily tell if you are welcoming the spread of Islam in America or opposing Islamization.

Help me out here?

:)

You are simply repeating the lies crafted by Arabs in order to influence the uneducated.

How do you think that the Jews went from being 7.8% of the population of Palestine to 71% 50 years later.
palistine doesnt exist,,,

WHAT ABOUT GEORGE SOROS???

feck the Majority of the world that is poor . For the most part they are nonWestern and not America JoeB .

This is very true. Western Nations have been exploiting the rest of the world for centuries...

If the whole population lived like Americans, we'd need three planets worth of resources.
-------------------------------------- As i have long said , Western man is pretty smart JoeB .

lot of trouble , heck , we'd just have to do to them what we did in ww2 to both 'germany' and 'japan' you scaredy cat . And in ww2 we were just babees with weaponry

well, first, and foremost, the Islamic World covers a lot more land than Germany and Japan, and we required allies in WWII to do most of the heavy lifting in that war. The fact we ran off and cried with a bloody nose after 5000 dead in Iraq shows me that we don't have the wherewithal to fight a bigger scale fight.

When the Islamophobes start signing their kids up for the Army, then I'll take you seriously.

As i said somewhere else , a small amount of 'nazis' controlled the ENTIRE 'german' people during ww2 with death .

Well, no, the Nazis controlled Germany because most Germans were pretty cool with what they did. the whole idea that there were "Good Germans" was silly. The Good Germans never show up. I'm still waiting for the Good Americans to get rid of Trump.

Its the same thing with the 'muslims' if you scaredy cats were correct about their being the RADICAL and then the peaceful apostate muslims .

Again, which branch of the Armed forces did you sign up for? I was in the Army, and frankly got out because I thought the Gulf War was BS. I didn't think we'd still be fighting it 28 years later.

he socalled RADICAL 'muslims' control the Apostate or good muslims very easily with threats of death and actual death and torture .

We've been trying to bomb them into submission for 30 years now... I don't think they are going for it.
----------------------------------------------- NOT using BIG enough bombs or enough of them JoeB .

As i have long said , Western man is pretty smart JoeB .

Really? I think the word you are looking for is "Greedy".
------------------------------- [chuckle] , the rest of the world is simply jealous . At 70 and a middle class upbringing i was blessed to live in the USA where guys like my Father and his thinking and tactics ran the world JoeB .

They purchased land from the previous landowners, developed that land, and as prosperity grew, so did the influx of people into the area both Arab and Jews. The Jewish population grew faster as those with views similar to yours in Europe were persecuting them so terribly and again after the Creation of the state of Israel as those you support indulged in the ethnic cleansing of Jews from Arab lands.

[chuckle] , the rest of the world is simply jealous . At 70 and a middle class upbringing i was blessed to live in the USA where guys like my Father and his thinking and tactics ran the world

That's nice and all... too bad you let the ONe Percent steal it from you.
other than george soros and a few others the 1% didnt steal anything,,,they earned it

The term "Islamophobia" is just some recent made up propaganda created by Islamists as a way to hoodwink the benightedly unintelligent of the world into thinking that any resistance to their supremacist doctrine is actually some sort of abnormal psychological condition. As such, it represents an intentional inversion of reality as it posits that rationality is actualy mental instability and the willingness to confront danger is actually fear.

The actual abnormal fear being expressed here is by the low quality individuals who use the term. They have turned the fear of being labelled as racist by their equally stupid little peeps into an all-encompassing campaign to promote this anti-humanist ideology that represents the very antithesis of everything they claim to believe. It is all so entirely irrational as to beg nothing but mockery.

I cant easily tell if you are welcoming the spread of Islam in America or opposing Islamization.

Help me out here?

:)
really?

I oppose Islamization .

They purchased land from the previous landowners, developed that land, and as prosperity grew, so did the influx of people into the area both Arab and Jews. The Jewish population grew faster as those with views similar to yours in Europe were persecuting them so terribly and again after the Creation of the state of Israel as those you support indulged in the ethnic cleansing of Jews from Arab lands.

Edited-meister did you forget all the wars they had where they seized land after being backed up by the British?

The thing was, the British opened up Palestine to European Jews and up until WWII, they were like, "Nah, we're good!"

After the war, a different story.

Still doesn't make it right. Colonialism is never a good thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
[chuckle] , the rest of the world is simply jealous . At 70 and a middle class upbringing i was blessed to live in the USA where guys like my Father and his thinking and tactics ran the world

That's nice and all... too bad you let the ONe Percent steal it from you.
------------------------------------ it wasn't stolen from ME , heck at 70 and good health and a full belly i and my Generation are the end of the American Good Times if the newer younger millenial generations don't grow some balls no matter how i look at things JoeB .

First we hate Jews, then we hate Germans, then we hate Japanese then Muslims now Mexicans. who is next?
who is WE????

I dont hate any of them,,,but the muslims do hate us and want us dead,,,I do hate that
None of the Muslims I know do.

None that I know do either but they all treat women as 2nd class citizens or worse.
Same for Hindu countries and Bhuddist countries.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back