Islands Disappear As Ocean Levels Rise

Over the span of the graph, sea level has risen 85mm which equals 3.35 inches. That was enough to submerge those islands. Under appropriate circumstances, one water molecule's height is enough to submerge an island. Look at the levee protecting the Ninth Ward in New Orleans. Once water was equal to the height of the levee, how much increase did it take to flood the Ward?

Yeah, one water molecule height will sink Guam

160523-funny-how-that-works_zpsuu6nacwp.jpg
Funny how NOAA's own evidence says there has been no increase in sea level rise in over 500 years . SO Trump is right and your wrong using your own sources....
clip_image008_thumb4.jpg

clip_image006_thumb6.jpg

source

The shear ignorance of the left wing nutters here is stunning..

You'll have to point out where I said waves were irrelevant. But I will point out that a wave last, perhaps, 8-12 seconds. Sea level rise will last for centuries.

Funny how NOAA's own evidence says there has been no increase in sea level rise in over 500 years . SO Trump is right and your wrong using your own sources....
clip_image008_thumb4.jpg

This is Washington DC, not the world, and sea level there is shown to have risen. Do you have vision problems as well?

clip_image006_thumb6.jpg

source

The shear ignorance of the left wing nutters here is stunning..

That would be "sheer" ignorance and it would be YOURS.

You'll have to point out where I said waves were irrelevant. But I will point out that a wave last, perhaps, 8-12 seconds. Sea level rise will last for centuries.
Another lie. You joined the anti science cult in insisting a 3 inch rise in the ocean has submerged oceans without ever mentioning tides, waves and erosion.

Really? Do you believe the ocean rises identically everywhere?

Guess what this is

sealevel.jpg

Really? Do you believe the ocean rises identically everywhere?

Guess what this is

sealevel.jpg

I'd say it's proof you're fucking with the data to make your case.

What's the "Average" of that you EmviroMarxist Lunatic?

And that would be proof that you're just too stupid to be wasting my time on Frank

Another lie. You joined the anti science cult in insisting a 3 inch rise in the ocean has submerged oceans without ever mentioning tides, waves and erosion.

So because I didn't mention the terms when stating what sea level rise had been, you think can claim I said they were irrelevant? You're a fucking idiot.

So because I didn't mention the terms when stating what sea level rise had been, you think can claim I said they were irrelevant? You're a fucking idiot.
Yes, your claim is a laughable unscientific joke.

Over the span of the graph, sea level has risen 85mm which equals 3.35 inches. That was enough to submerge those islands. Under appropriate circumstances, one water molecule's height is enough to submerge an island. Look at the levee protecting the Ninth Ward in New Orleans. Once water was equal to the height of the levee, how much increase did it take to flood the Ward?
Anyone who chooses to live on an island that is 3.35 inches above sea level or in a city below sea level should be more concerned with their sanity than AGW.

The 6% of scientists that are Republican have assured us it doesn't work that way.

Forum List

Back