Isn't the timing of Buttigeig's dropping out suspect

Does anyone find Pete Buttigeig dropping out before Super Tuesday just a little suspect? Would this not free up his supporters to vote for Biden and keep Bernie from winning more delegates?
That's exactly the point. Nothing suspect about it. Buttigieg and Klobuchar did the math and saw the only way to keep Sanders from being the nominee is for everyone but Biden to drop out ASAP.

For the good of the party.

Summary data for Bernie Sanders, 2020 cycle

Fundraising Details

Campaign Committee Outside Groups Combined
Total Raised $132,564,706 $1,505,287 $134,069,993
Total Spent $115,751,241 $774,441 $116,525,682
Cash on Hand $16,835,495 $730,846 $17,566,341
Debts $0 - -
Date of Report January 31, 2020 February 21, 2020 -

Biden does not stand a chance.
He not only faces the age problem that Sanders does, but he will never be able to explain away the firing of Shokin in the Ukraine, the millions paid to his son, his withholding of US aid, etc.
Biden has never shown presidential material, and is clearly fatally compromised.
Only Bernie Sanders has polls showing he could easily beat Trump.
Bernie won't be able to explain his 4 wives, his 3 homes and the $100 Million he has in the bank.
Please post a link that Bernie has a $100 million dollars in the bank. Me thinks you are barking up the wrong tree.

Does anyone find Pete Buttigeig dropping out before Super Tuesday just a little suspect? Would this not free up his supporters to vote for Biden and keep Bernie from winning more delegates?

I said three would be out by the end of this week 2 out ahead of schedule ..the fat lady no ones knows bailed today

Warren will bail out last

That's exactly the point. Nothing suspect about it. Buttigieg and Klobuchar did the math and saw the only way to keep Sanders from being the nominee is for everyone but Biden to drop out ASAP.

For the good of the party.

Yep. If Republicans had done this in 2015, they wouldn't be dragging Trump's sorry ass around.

VERY suspect. I believe the Dim Dems REALLY want a Biden-Sanders showdown. I wouldn't be surprised if Buttplug was paid to bow out of the race.
You're an idiot.

He must be pregnant
And you're a childish idiot.
You poor baby.
By the time the convention occurs Biden will be a fucking footnote.
Bernie will show up to find the DNC has crowned Bloomberg with the nomination.
Bernie's Brown Shirts will go on a violent rioting and looting and fire bombing rampage.
And then Trump will eat Bloomberg's lunch on the debate stage.
Trump: "Bloomberg literally bought the Dem party. How does it feel all you Dems to know you were willing to sell yourselves to the highest bidder?".
Another idiot heard from.

Summary data for Bernie Sanders, 2020 cycle

Fundraising Details

Campaign Committee Outside Groups Combined
Total Raised $132,564,706 $1,505,287 $134,069,993
Total Spent $115,751,241 $774,441 $116,525,682
Cash on Hand $16,835,495 $730,846 $17,566,341
Debts $0 - -
Date of Report January 31, 2020 February 21, 2020 -

He not only faces the age problem that Sanders does, but he will never be able to explain away the firing of Shokin in the Ukraine, the millions paid to his son, his withholding of US aid, etc.
Biden has never shown presidential material, and is clearly fatally compromised.
Bernie won't be able to explain his 4 wives, his 3 homes and the $100 Million he has in the bank.
Please post a link that Bernie has a $100 million dollars in the bank. Me thinks you are barking up the wrong tree.
Those are campaign funds. You said Bernie has a 100 million in the bank. Campaign money is not personal money.

Hoosiers dont know the meaning of the word "drop out"

i'm still fightin' to make Mayor Pete the Dem nominee, and later in 2020, the president. this is just a small tactical setback...I'M STILL FIGHTIN'!

Because of the way primary rules work in the DNC, and for that matter, maybe even in the GOP, one had to go from the moderate group if they expected any chance to stop BERNARD in California from running away with it.

We must all understand, that the DNC has swallowed its fate of a brokered convention, and that is NOW the goal, not pushing a moderate to win the nomination outright, but to FORCE a brokered convention.

The moderate as the DNC standard bearer? That my friends, will be taken care of in Milwaukee!

Nope, this will be resolved long before the convention. I know you guys have this wank fantasy about a brokered convention, but by the end of march, a frontrunner will emerge and people will be fine with whoever that is.

Then they will clobber Trump.

It's not suspect, it's pretty clear. It's Bernie vs. the establishment. That's politics.

Just like Trump vs. the establishment in 2016.

Funny how similar the two ends can be.

It's not suspect, it's pretty clear. It's Bernie vs. the establishment. That's politics.

Just like Trump vs. the establishment in 2016.

Funny how similar the two ends can be.

That both "ends" are kind of tired of establishments that put Wall Street above Americans? Um. Yeah.

That both "ends" are easy prey for populists who tell them what they want to hear.

Probably has more to do with the way he lost instead of your conspiracy theory.

" Pete Buttigieg, the former small-city Indiana mayor and first openly gay major presidential candidate, said Sunday night he was dropping out of the Democratic race, following a crushing loss in the South Carolina primary where his poor performance with black Democrats signaled an inability to build a broad coalition of voters."
And if Biden is the nominee and needs to shore up MW suburban voters …. he's the guy.

You know that Democrats can actually read and know the Urkaine thing is made up manure by Trump which he created and pushed even though it got him impeached.
Ukraine actually shows how scared Trump is of Biden.

Saying that I say Bernie might have this one but fair bit to go..

Quid Pro Joe will get the nomination only so Bloomy can have him committed and then step in for him

Biden/Bloomberg after the convention. Biden then gets committed to a mental hospital and its Bloomberg Buttigeig

Last edited:
Quid Pro Joe will get the nomination only so Bloomy can have him committed and then step in for him

Biden/Bloomberg after the convention. Biden then gets committed to a mental hospital and its Bloomberg Buttigeig

Actually, Bloomy is probably going to drop out today. He spent 500 million and only racked up 38 delegates. That's kind of sad.
Agreed, but he still has a path to the Presidency exactly as I described

Agreed, but he still has a path to the Presidency exactly as I described

Um, no, not really. Frankly, Biden doesn't get anything from taking Bloomberg as a running mate. He doesn't have a real constiency and he's kind of toxic to Biden's key demographic, African Americans.

A much, much smarter choice would probably be Klobachar, but only if she can put this wrongful conviction issue to bed. But my guess, he'll pick someone from the Rust Belt to lure back those voters who are wondering why the Factory Jobs haven't come back from China yet.

Forum List

Back