🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel about to open the gates of hell on Hamas

Stupidity of the far right knows no bounds.

Israelis will kick Arab ass, and the US will replace the munitions.

BHO is not a Muslim, and those who think he is are simply loony or hiding their racism behind loony.

Security Message for U.S. Citizens: Rockets Fired at Tel Aviv

US Embassy Tel Aviv ^

As a result of the July 8 rocket attacks on Tel Aviv and the potential for further attacks, U.S. Embassy Tel Aviv will operate at minimal staffing until further notice. Chief of Mission personnel will not be allowed to travel south of Tel Aviv without prior approval. Embassy families living in Tel Aviv are being advised to remain at home and in close contact with one another. The Embassy continues to closely monitor the security situation and advises U.S. citizens to visit the website of the Government of Israel's Home Front Command for further emergency preparedness guidance. Recent events underscore...

BHO is not a Muslim, and those who think he is are simply loony or hiding their racism behind loony.

No further explanation needed for Rep Frog Boy II!

10441189_306741732824921_404573189231021151_n.jpg

4 Million Israelis -- Half of Country's Population -- In Bomb Shelters | Truth Revolt

He's right.. No American city would ever tolerate one missile attack much less 150 and Israeli's are pissed.. I'm sure Obama will step in to try and protect his Muslim brothers.. I pray the Israeli's will do what's right and protect Israel, protect Israelis.

I dunno....

Have you ever been to Austin TX?

They'd blame the attack on Gov Perry's inability to compromise and accept the leadership of their moonbat messiah.

They really are that stupid.

He's right.. No American city would ever tolerate one missile attack much less 150 and Israeli's are pissed.. I'm sure Obama will step in to try and protect his Muslim brothers.. I pray the Israeli's will do what's right and protect Israel, protect Israelis.

The analogy is pure bullshit.

Palestine , in its entirety, belongs to the Palestinian Arabs.

They have a right to attack the invaders .

Iran and Hezbolah should be allowed to help the PA in the same manner the US helps the Zionuts,

I pray for Israel.

I don't care that the folks in Hollywood who call themselves "Jews" hate me because I live in the midsection of the country: they are Jews in name only. (JINOS — like the Pizza rolls!!!)

I have faith that my God will keep His Word to the true Jews in Israel in these waning days of planet earth.

If you believe he is a Muslim, then you are an anti-christian anti-american stooge.

If you believe he is a Muslim, then you are an anti-christian anti-american stooge.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: Coming from a liar, I find that rather amusing....

The interesting part, Frank, is that I DIDN'T POST in that thread, and this idiot thinks I posted 'uppity Negro' comments..... He's a joke, just like the rest of the liberals that post here! :badgrin::eusa_clap:

V, I referred to the uppity comment, not that you heard it, as a reflection of the nonsense that you and Frank post.

Frank has a lot of cred on the Board, and you should consider why you have so little.

Yes, Frank has 5 years under his belt of bitch slapping you ingrates.... Today, I have 2 months.... Now you posted ..

Quote: Originally Posted by JakeStarkey
Just like your 'uppity Negro' comments supposedly from LBJ?

directed at ME! So, NOT ONLY do you LIE, like a typical liberal, your SPIN SUCKS! ....Just another post to bookmark for further use down the road!

You were better off just leaving THIS thread! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

me: If you believe he is a Muslim, then you are an anti-christian anti-american stooge.

you: Coming from a liar, I find that rather amusing....

me: honestly, do you think BHO is a muslim or a secret supporter of jihad? Be honest.

me: honestly, do you think BHO is a muslim or a secret supporter of jihad? Be honest.

Okay.

So do you deny that he sent planes and tanks to the Muslim Brotherhood?

No? Then he is supporting jihad.

Yes? Then what is he supporting?

Do you deny he told Israel to revert to it's pre-1967 borders?

No? Then he is supporting Israel's enemies, and subsequently, jihad.

Yes? Then who was he telling to revert to their pre-1967 borders?

Do you deny that Obama has done little to nothing in regards to ISIS?

No? Then he is supporting jihad.

Yes?
Then what has he been doing?

Last edited:
me: If you believe he is a Muslim, then you are an anti-christian anti-american stooge.

you: Coming from a liar, I find that rather amusing....

Of course he's a muslim...who do you know that ever said MY MUSLIM FAITH...BY MISTAKE?????

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M]Obama: "My Muslim Faith" - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back