Israel and weapons of mass destruction

Iran has threatened Israel.
Israel has never declared to wipe Iranians off the map.
But Khomeini and Ahmadinejad have said that the occupying regime (Israel) must be wiped off the map because they can't compromise over the issues of Palestine.
Israel has every right to protect it's people.

Have you considered that Iran isn't so much anti-Israel as much as that Israel is a democracy?

You don't get to call yourself a "Democracy" when only one group gets to vote.

If Israel were a democracy, it vote itself out of existance because half the population doesn't want to be "Israel".

What you are saying is simply false.:doubt:

By half of the population i presume you talk about the Palestinians.
Palestinians are not citizens of Israel, nor they want to be.

There is no conceivable reason why people who are not citizens of the country should have a say in how the country is governed.

Your logic may apply to any democratic country , one can say France is not a democratic country because people from Zimbabwe are not allowed to vote in France.

Israel isn't a democracy? What is it?
Israel is a fascist, apartheid state; masquerading as a democracy, much like the old South Africa.

I see this word used a lot in relation to Israel lets see what it means:

apartheid

apart·heid noun \ə-ˈpär-ˌtāt, -ˌtīt\

Definition of APARTHEID

: racial segregation; specifically : a former policy of segregation and political and economic discrimination against non-European groups in the Republic of South Africa

: separation, segregation <cultural apartheid> <gender apartheid>
Now lets prove Israel is not apartheid:

First from the dentition we see that that apartheid meansracial segregation. As it is well known Israel does not differentiate people by race. Arabs and Jews are equal and the law does not segregate Arabs from Jews (As it were in south Africa).
It's a known fact that there are Arab members of parliament in Israel. There are Arab political parties and Arabs vote. This alone disproves your claim that Israel is apartheid , but lets proceed there are Arab Judges Arab Officers in the military further proof Israel is not apartheid.

The most prestigious university in Israel the 'Techniyon' has above 30% of Arab students each year.

Each year there is a new wave of Arab doctors,layers,engineers,etc who graduate and become integrated in Israeli society.

This is not how an apartheid state behaves per definition.

My friend your argument about Israel being an apartheid state was proven false beyond all doubt.

A brief summation of what i have said :
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmerYYdJDv0&feature=related"]Why Are You Protesting Against Israel - YouTube[/ame]

Go ahead and play all of the cartoons you want to prove your point; but here is the reality of apartheid Israel.

Palestinian man convicted of rape after having consensual sex with a woman who had believed him to be a fellow Jew.

Sabbar Kashur, 30, was sentenced to 18 months in prison on Monday after the court ruled that he was guilty of rape by deception. According to the complaint filed by the woman with the Jerusalem district court, the two met in downtown Jerusalem in September 2008 where Kashur, an Arab from East Jerusalem, introduced himself as a Jewish bachelor seeking a serious relationship. The two then had consensual sex in a nearby building before Kashur left.

When she later found out that he was not Jewish but an Arab, she filed a criminal complaint for rape and indecent assault.

Handing down the verdict, Tzvi Segal, one of three judges on the case, acknowledged that sex had been consensual but said that although not "a classical rape by force," the woman would not have consented if she had not believed Kashur was Jewish.

The sex therefore was obtained under false pretences, the judges said. "If she hadn't thought the accused was a Jewish bachelor interested in a serious romantic relationship, she would not have cooperated," they added.

The court ruled that Kashur should receive a jail term and rejected the option of a six-month community service order. He was said to be seeking to appeal.

Arab guilty of rape after consensual sex with Jew | World news | The Guardian

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Go ahead and play all of the cartoons you want to prove your point; but here is the reality of apartheid Israel.

Palestinian man convicted of rape after having consensual sex with a woman who had believed him to be a fellow Jew.

Sabbar Kashur, 30, was sentenced to 18 months in prison on Monday after the court ruled that he was guilty of rape by deception. According to the complaint filed by the woman with the Jerusalem district court, the two met in downtown Jerusalem in September 2008 where Kashur, an Arab from East Jerusalem, introduced himself as a Jewish bachelor seeking a serious relationship. The two then had consensual sex in a nearby building before Kashur left.

When she later found out that he was not Jewish but an Arab, she filed a criminal complaint for rape and indecent assault.

Handing down the verdict, Tzvi Segal, one of three judges on the case, acknowledged that sex had been consensual but said that although not "a classical rape by force," the woman would not have consented if she had not believed Kashur was Jewish.

The sex therefore was obtained under false pretences, the judges said. "If she hadn't thought the accused was a Jewish bachelor interested in a serious romantic relationship, she would not have cooperated," they added.

The court ruled that Kashur should receive a jail term and rejected the option of a six-month community service order. He was said to be seeking to appeal.

Arab guilty of rape after consensual sex with Jew | World news | The Guardian

Sorry,you don't seem to comprehend what the concept 'apartheid' means (This is why I have posted a definition)

When you claim a state is apartheid you have to prove that the state in question is discriminating on the policy level.
For example if it were stated in the law that 'If an Arab sleeps with a Jewish girl he is automatically guilty of rape' that is apartheid. Of course such law does not exist.

What you have provided here is and example of the imperfection of the Justice system. Hardly a proof of apartheid.
If imperfection of the justice system is a sing of apartheid then all the countries in the world are apartheid.

Timohy Evans in the UK was wrongfully convicted and executed, does it make the UK apartheid ?

Timothy Evans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In addition your example does not disprove even one of my arguments from the previous post
First from the dentition we see that that apartheid means racial segregation. As it is well known Israel does not differentiate people by race. Arabs and Jews are equal and the law does not segregate Arabs from Jews (As it were in south Africa).
It's a known fact that there are Arab members of parliament in Israel. There are Arab political parties and Arabs vote. This alone disproves your claim that Israel is apartheid , but lets proceed there are Arab Judges Arab Officers in the military further proof Israel is not apartheid.

The most prestigious university in Israel the 'Techniyon' has above 30% of Arab students each year.

Each year there is a new wave of Arab doctors,layers,engineers,etc who graduate and become integrated in Israeli society.

This is not how an apartheid state behaves per definition.

My friend your argument about Israel being an apartheid state was proven false beyond all doubt.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpW409WOgwE]Israel&#39;s unwanted citizens - YouTube[/ame]

But Khomeini and Ahmadinejad have said that the occupying regime (Israel) must be wiped off the map because they can't compromise over the issues of Palestine.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mScWWtRfGQ]Ahmadinejad DID NOT threaten to "wipe Israel off the map." - YouTube[/ame]

Israel isn't a democracy? What is it?
Israel is a fascist, apartheid state; masquerading as a democracy, much like the old South Africa.

How many blacks could vote in apartheid South Africa?
How many Arabs can vote in Israel?

Actually, both states maintained the illusion of democracy. South Africa had a whole scheme of "homelands" for the blacks where they were allowed to vote for the approved house candidates.

They weren't allowed to vote for the ANC, which most of thems supported.

Same thing in Israel. Until they let Hamas and Fatah send delegates to the Knesset, it isn't "Democracy".

Actually, both states maintained the illusion of democracy. South Africa had a whole scheme of "homelands" for the blacks where they were allowed to vote for the approved house candidates.

Same thing in Israel. Until they let Hamas and Fatah send delegates to the Knesset, it isn't "Democracy".

Why not answer my questions?

Dude you are talking nonsense.
Why would there be Hamas or Fatah delegates in the Israeli Knesset?
What connection does Hamas or Fatah have to Israeli Parliament?

It's the same thing as saying that Germany is apartheid because there is not French delegates in it's parliament.

Were Blacks in South Africa allowed to run for elections ?
Were they allowed being officers in the military ?

In south Africa , there were white only beaches , are the Jew only beaches in Israel ?

This list can go on and on, and proves on many levels that Israel does not come close to the policies implemented by South Africa apartheid regime.
Your argument is void as per definition of 'apartheid'.

So now you want to control the discussion based on your definition of a word.

Typical zionist tactics and double talk. :doubt:

My definition ? Well it's mine definition and the online dictionary's
apartheid - definition of apartheid by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.
Do you disagree with the definition?

Typical zionist tactics and double talk.
What you did now is called, An ad hominem in philosophy.
It means that you are attempting to negate the truth of a claim by pointing out a negative characteristic or belief of the person supporting it.
Ad hominem reasoning is normally described as a logical fallacy.

Basically it is a logic fail because your statement has nothing to do with the claim i made and nothing to do with the definition of the word 'apartheid'.
You are claiming that I'm wrong because i employ 'Zionist tactics' which is irrelevant.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mScWWtRfGQ"]Ahmadinejad DID NOT threaten to "wipe Israel off the map." - YouTube[/ame]

If that is true, how come Ahmadinejad didn't hold a press conference and said:"Well you know the stuff the whole world is saying about me , that I said lets wipe Israel off the map, I didn't actually said it." ?

I'm a bit skeptical that your video is objective.
The last bid about Israeli solders killing Palestinian children on purpose swept away all doubt from my mind about this video being a truthful representation of reality.

Typical zionist tactics and double talk. :doubt:

My definition ? Well it's mine definition and the online dictionary's
apartheid - definition of apartheid by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.
Do you disagree with the definition?

Typical zionist tactics and double talk.
What you did now is called, An ad hominem in philosophy.
It means that you are attempting to negate the truth of a claim by pointing out a negative characteristic or belief of the person supporting it.
Ad hominem reasoning is normally described as a logical fallacy.

Basically it is a logic fail because your statement has nothing to do with the claim i made and nothing to do with the definition of the word 'apartheid'.
You are claiming that I'm wrong because i employ 'Zionist tactics' which is irrelevant.
You are a perfect example of why trying to deal with the Zionists who rule Israel is futile.

They just bog any negotiation down with tedious minuta and endless bickering about definitions and other nonsense.

Both the Torah and Quran talk about this proclivity for sophistry inherent in the Jewish psyche. :cool:

I did. Have someone help you with the big words.

What you are saying is simply false.:doubt:

By half of the population i presume you talk about the Palestinians.
Palestinians are not citizens of Israel, nor they want to be.

There is no conceivable reason why people who are not citizens of the country should have a say in how the country is governed.

Your logic may apply to any democratic country , one can say France is not a democratic country because people from Zimbabwe are not allowed to vote in France.

Well, except France wasn't populated by Zimbabweans until a bunch of Frenchmen invaded and made them second class citizens in their own country.

If you applied the "one man, one vote" rule to the place, Israel would be gone.

So they come up with schemes to stop that from happening, I guess. Won't last forever.

I did. Have someone help you with the big words.

I asked how many blacks could vote in South Africa. The answer would be a number.
I asked how many Arabs can vote in Israel. That answer would be a number as well.

If you're not sure what a number is, maybe you should ask your mommie?

Forum List

Back