Israel attacks civilians

I wasn't aware that 'Palestine' was a nation rather than a brief Ottoman colonial possession, and then a British mandate.

Its just as pathetic as Azerbaijan's corrupt political family really, ranting on about how it is going to destroy Armenia (rewriting history to claim the capital of Armenia was Azeri land), even though Armenians have lived in Armenia as long as Jews have lived in the mandate of Palestine aka thousands of years.

I really wouldn't have made such a comparison before, but the word 'blood' used by Muslim theocrats always reminds me of the horrific genocides and massacres committed by Islamic nations the world over, which they still deny.

Arab American Journalist Joseph Farah: The Myth Of Palestine And Palestinians
The truth is that Palestine is no more real than Never-Never Land. The first time the name was used was in 70 A.D. when the Romans committed genocide against the Jews, smashed the Temple and declared the land of Israel would be no more. From then on, the Romans promised, it would be known as Palestine. The name was derived from the Philistines, a Goliathian people conquered by the Jews centuries earlier. It was a way for the Romans to add insult to injury. They also tried to change the name of Jerusalem to Aelia Capitolina, but that had even less staying power.

Palestine has never existed — before or since — as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland.

There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of 1 percent of the landmass.

But that’s too much for the Arabs. They want it all. And that is ultimately what the fighting in Israel is about today. Greed. Pride. Envy. Covetousness. No matter how many land concessions the Israelis make, it will never be enough.

I know what you’re going to say: “Farah, the Al Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem represent Islam’s third most holy sites.”

Not true. In fact, the Quran says nothing about Jerusalem. It mentions Mecca hundreds of times. It mentions Medina countless times. It never mentions Jerusalem. With good reason. There is no historical evidence to suggest Muhammad ever visited Jerusalem.

So how did Jerusalem become the third holiest site of Islam? Muslims today cite a vague passage in the Quran, the 17th Sura, entitled “The Night Journey.” It relates that in a dream or a vision Muhammad was carried by night “from the sacred temple to the temple that is most remote, whose precinct we have blessed, that we might show him our signs. …” In the seventh century, some Muslims identified the two temples mentioned in this verse as being in Mecca and Jerusalem. And that’s as close as Islam’s connection with Jerusalem gets — myth, fantasy, wishful thinking. Meanwhile, Jews can trace their roots in Jerusalem back to the days of Abraham.

Myths of the Middle East

Click "Watch On YouTube"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xrnw-yIc9w]The True History of Palestine - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsJjm5K07V0]Who are the Palestinians? - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7_ib_9tkSM]Palestine Before Israel - Maps - YouTube[/ame]

Exodus 34:27 Then the LORD said to Moses, “Write down these words, for in accordance with these words I have made a covenant with you and with Israel.”

John 12:13 They took palm branches and went out to meet him, shouting, “Hosanna! “Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord! “Blessed is the king of Israel!”

John 1:49 Then Nathanael declared, "Rabbi, you are the Son of God; you are the King of Israel."

Eminent Middle East Historian Bernard Lewis
The adjective Palestinian is comparatively new. This, I need hardly remind you, is a region of ancient civilization and of deep-rooted and often complex identitites. But, Palestine was not one of them. People might identify themselves for various purposes, by religion, by descent, or by allegiance to a particular state or ruler, or, sometimes, locality. But, when they did it locally it was generally either the city and the immediate district or the larger province, so they would have been Jerusalemites or Jaffaites or Syrians, identifying with the larger province of Syria

The constitution or the formation of a political entity called Palestine which eventually gave rise to a nationality called Palestinian were lasting innovations of the British Mandate [1922-1948]

The countries forming the western arm of the Fertile Crescent were called by the names of the various kingdoms and peoples that ruled and inhabited them. Of these, the most familiar, or at least the best documented, are the southern lands, known in the earlier books of the Hebrew Bible and some other ancient writings as Canaan. After the Israelite conquest and settlement, the area inhabited by them came to be described as "land of the children of Israel" or simply "land of Israel" After the breakup of the kingdom of David and Solomon in the tenth century BCE, the southern part, with Jerusalem as its capital, was called Judah, while the north was called Israel

It is by now commonplace that the civilizations of the Middle East are oldest known to human history. They go back thousands of years, much older than the civilizations of India and China, not to speak of other upstart places. It is also interesting, though now often forgotten, that the ancient civilizations of the Middle East were almost totally obliterated and forgotten by their own people as well as by others. Their monuments were defaced or destroyed, their languages forgotten, their scripts forgotten, their history forgotten and even their identities forgotten.

All that was known about them came from one single source, and that is Israel, the only component of the ancient Middle East to have retained their identity, their memory, their language and their books. For a very long time, up to comparatively modern times, with rare exceptions all that was known about the ancient Middle East--the Babylonians, the Egyptians and the rest--was what the Jewish tradiiton has preserved.
http://www.amazon.com/Political-Wor...&ie=UTF8&qid=1323825054&sr=1-38&tag=ff0d01-20

American Library Association
"For more than four decades, Bernard Lewis has been one of the most respected scholars and prolific writers on the history and politics of the Middle East. In this compilation of more than 50 journal articles and essays, he displays the full range of his eloquence, knowledge, and insight regarding this pivotal and volatile region."
Oxford University Press: Search Results

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xrnw-yIc9w]The True History of Palestine - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsJjm5K07V0]Who are the Palestinians? - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDVCT2gCgYg]42 b Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem .divx - YouTube[/ame]

Sleepless Jerusalem

2 Chronicles
Then Solomon began to build the house of the LORD at Jerusalem in mount Moriah, where the Lord appeared unto David his father, in the place that David had prepared in the threshingfloor of Ornan the Jebusite.
Eminent Historian Sir Martin Gilbert, Author of 10 Books on Jewish and Middle East History and 3 Books on Jerusalem ...
Jerusalem became the capital of the first Jewish kingdom in 1004 BC, over 3000 years ago. With the brief exception of the Crusader period, no other non-Jewish ruling power of Jerusalem made the city a capital but it was consistently a capital for the Jews. Driven into partial exile by Nebuchadnezzar in 586 BC, the Jews returned fifty years later and rebuilt Jerusalem as their capital. It was their capital, too, under the Maccabees. The unity of the city achieved in 1967, then, was more than a quirk of military geography. It was the fulfillment of unbroken historical longings.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Jews were immigrants from Egypt.

"Rep System Guidelines: Our reputation system is designed to provide a feedback and credibility mechanism."

P F Tinmore Rep Power: 0
"PF Tinmore is off the scale"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame]

In the same way Manhattan is the historic home of the Lenape.
Obama's a corporate whore who'll say whatever he's paid to say.
Not unlike Bibi.

"The area that would eventually encompass modern day New York City was inhabited by the Lenape people. These groups of culturally and linguistically identical Native Americans traditionally spoke an Algonquian language now referred to as Unam."

History of New York City - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jews originally stole their land through by ethnic cleansing.
In 1948 their descendents built on that tradition by inflicting a Jewish state by force of arms on the majority of their fellow Palestinians.

Apartheid Israel is swirling the same drain today as 1980s White South Africa.
Jews can have a democratic state of a Jewish state.
Ask the Canaanites which they're likely to choose.

Your all talk but no cattle ...

"Jews originally stole their land through by ethnic cleansing."
I searched Wikipedia for 'ethnic cleansing' :

under Instances of ethnic cleansing i found :

Take notice that it talks about the 1948 war , not the time before as you claim.

This was also there :
Ethnic cleansing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In conclusion I did not find evidence that support your claim.

In 1948 their descendents built on that tradition by inflicting a Jewish state by force of arms on the majority of their fellow Palestinians.
'Inflicted by force of arms' is your way of saying surviving the combined strength of the surrounding countries armies ?

You speak as though the Arabs were a baby with a candy and the Jews came along and to the candy from the harmless baby.

The truth is that acts of violence were committed by both sides and escalated to full out blown war, at the conclusion of that war Israel managed to prevail.

Apartheid Israel is swirling the same drain today as 1980s White South Africa.
Calling Israel apartheid is the same as calling this :
barlow%20tyrie%20monaco%20dining%20table.jpg

A watermelon.

There is no resemblance between the picture and a watermelon , anything that defines a watermelon is not true for the picture but still you choose to call it watermelon.

The same thing is true for your claim about Israel being Apartheid.
I think the expression is "all hat and no cattle"; however, I'm not a Texan so don't take my word.

Regarding ethnic cleansing:

"The Book of Joshua (Hebrew: Sefer Y'hoshua ספר יהושע*) is the sixth book in the Hebrew Bible and of the Old Testament. Its 24 chapters tell of the entry of the Israelites into Canaan, their conquest and division of the land under the leadership of Joshua, and of serving God in the land..."

"The narrative now switches to the south. The Gibeonites trick the Israelites into entering into an alliance with them by saying they are not Canaanites; this prevents the Israelites from exterminating them, but they are enslaved instead."

Extermination or enslavement, is that the eternal choice offered by the "chosen" people?

Had the UN called for an election in Mandate Palestine in 1948 it's inconceivable a Jewish state would have come into existence. Now it's facing an existential choice: Does it choose to exist as a Jewish state or a democratic state?

Book of Joshua - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

United States President John F. Kennedy, "Salute To Israel"
Both Israel and the United States acknowledge the supremacy of the moral law – both believe in personal as well as national liberty – and, perhaps most important, both will fight to the end to maintain that liberty

Israel, we salute you. We honor your progress and your determination and your spirit. But in the midst of our rejoicing we do not forget your peril. We know that no other nation in this world lives out its days in an atmosphere of such constant tension and fear. We know that no other nation in this world is surrounded on every side by such violent hate and prejudice

Today we celebrate her 8th birthday – but I say without hesitation that she will live to see an 80th birthday – and an eight hundredth. For peace is all Israel asks, no more – a peace that will “beat swords into plowshares and spears into pruning-hooks”; a peace that will enable the desert to “rejoice and blossom as the rose,” “when the wicked cease from troubling and the weary be at rest.” Then, and only then, will the world have witnessed the complete fulfillment of Isaiah’s prophecy “Tzee-Yon B’Meeshpat Teepadeh” – “Zion shall be redeemed through justice.” And all of us here, and there, and everywhere will then be able to say to each other with faith and with confidence, in our coming and in our going: “Shalom” – peace! Peace be with you, now and forever.
Remarks by Senator John F. Kennedy at Yankee Stadium on April 29, 1956 | Finding Camelot

Israel Declaration of Independence
THE STATE OF ISRAEL will be open for Jewish immigration and for the Ingathering of the Exiles; it will foster the development of the country for the benefit of all its inhabitants; it will be based on freedom, justice and peace as envisaged by the prophets of Israel; it will ensure complete equality of social and political rights to all its inhabitants irrespective of religion, race or sex; it will guarantee freedom of religion, conscience, language, education and culture; it will safeguard the Holy Places of all religions; and it will be faithful to the principles of the Charter of the United Nations.

WE EXTEND our hand to all neighboring states and their peoples in an offer of peace and good neighborliness, and appeal to them to establish bonds of cooperation and mutual help with the sovereign Jewish people settled in its own land. The State of Israel is prepared to do its share in a common effort for the advancement of the entire Middle East.
The Avalon Project : Declaration of Israel's Independence 1948

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.
http://www.amazon.com/River-War-Sir...id=1288411221&sr=8-1]Amazon.com&tag=ff0d01-20

Hamas Constitution
Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it"

The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (evidently a certain kind of tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews."

Allah is its target, the Prophet is its model, the Koran its constitution: Jihad is its path and death for the sake of Allah is the loftiest of its wishes.

"I swear by the holder of Mohammed's soul that I would like to invade and be killed for the sake of Allah, then invade and be killed, and then invade again and be killed."

The Avalon Project : Hamas Covenant 1988.

in the same way manhattan is the historic home of the lenape.
Obama's a corporate whore who'll say whatever he's paid to say.
Not unlike bibi.

"the area that would eventually encompass modern day new york city was inhabited by the lenape people. These groups of culturally and linguistically identical native americans traditionally spoke an algonquian language now referred to as unam."

history of new york city - wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

jews originally stole their land through by ethnic cleansing.
In 1948 their descendents built on that tradition by inflicting a jewish state by force of arms on the majority of their fellow palestinians.

Apartheid israel is swirling the same drain today as 1980s white south africa.
Jews can have a democratic state of a jewish state.
Ask the canaanites which they're likely to choose.

your all talk but no cattle ...

"jews originally stole their land through by ethnic cleansing."
i searched wikipedia for 'ethnic cleansing' :

Under instances of ethnic cleansing i found :

Take notice that it talks about the 1948 war , not the time before as you claim.

This was also there :
ethnic cleansing - wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

in conclusion i did not find evidence that support your claim.

'inflicted by force of arms' is your way of saying surviving the combined strength of the surrounding countries armies ?

You speak as though the arabs were a baby with a candy and the jews came along and to the candy from the harmless baby.

The truth is that acts of violence were committed by both sides and escalated to full out blown war, at the conclusion of that war israel managed to prevail.

apartheid israel is swirling the same drain today as 1980s white south africa.
calling israel apartheid is the same as calling this :
barlow%20tyrie%20monaco%20dining%20table.jpg

a watermelon.

There is no resemblance between the picture and a watermelon , anything that defines a watermelon is not true for the picture but still you choose to call it watermelon.

The same thing is true for your claim about israel being apartheid.
i think the expression is "all hat and no cattle"; however, i'm not a texan so don't take my word. your right , apologies .

regarding ethnic cleansing:

"the book of joshua (hebrew: Sefer y'hoshua ספר יהושע*) is the sixth book in the hebrew bible and of the old testament. Its 24 chapters tell of the entry of the israelites into canaan, their conquest and division of the land under the leadership of joshua, and of serving god in the land..." the torah consists of 5 books, but i know what your talking about.

"the narrative now switches to the south. The gibeonites trick the israelites into entering into an alliance with them by saying they are not canaanites; this prevents the israelites from exterminating them, but they are enslaved instead."

extermination or enslavement, is that the eternal choice offered by the "chosen" people? if i understand correctly, you comparing a modern society with a 3000 year old one ?
In biblical times 'extermination or enslavement' were the only choice given by any victorious army. Even much later in the times of the roman empire when rome comes to your country you either bow down to rome or die.
So i fail to understand how this is only about 'chosen' people.

This is your prof of ethnic cleansing ? The bible ?

had the un called for an election in mandate palestine in 1948 it's inconceivable a jewish state would have come into existence. Now it's facing an existential choice: Does it choose to exist as a jewish state or a democratic state?

un didn't call for an election. Had the un called for an election in the jordain territory things would have gone down very different there also.

Right now israel is a democratic state, it answers to all the criteria of a democratic state.

On a side-note all countries bordering israel are not democratic , but it seems that doesn't bother you at all ...

book of joshua - wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When muslime sub-humans aren't killing Jews...
My message to the loathed Jews is that there is no god but allah, we will chase you everywhere We are a nation that drinks blood, and we know that there is no better blood than the blood of the Jews. We will not leave you alone until we have quenched our thirst with your blood, and our children's thirst with your blood, we will not rest until you leave the Muslim countries.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rleFpY402vM]Palestinian - Terrorism - YouTube[/ame]

...muslime sub-humans are killing each other...

A 27-year-old mother of five was bludgeoned to death with an iron chain by her father last week in Gaza in what human rights groups report was an honor killing.

According to police in Gaza, the father, Jawdat al-Najar, heard his daughter Fadia, who had divorced in 2005, speaking on the phone with a man. He believed she was having a relationship with him. Police say al-Najar became enraged and beat her to death; her body was brought to a hospital where officials said she died of a skull fracture

The woman was beaten to death in the northern Gaza neighborhood of Jebalya on Thursday night. The father called police and confessed to the murder.

According to investigators for the Gaza-based Al Mezan Center for Human Rights, the father and his three sons were taken into police custody. They said the killing "was carried out on grounds related to 'preserving' the honor of the family."

The Palestinian Center for Human Rights, another Gaza-based organization, said hospital forensic reports show the woman's body showed signs of torture and that she suffered a skull fracture from being hit by an iron chain.

Rights groups decry Gaza 'honor killing' - CNN

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

Amazon.com: The River War (9781598184259): Sir Winston S. Churchill: Books

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIHzDn2CMts]Shit Arab Guys Say - YouTube[/ame]

:razz:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbcmPe0z3Sc]A Land Called Paradise - YouTube[/ame]

Warren Buffett...
We believe generally in the United States, we believe in ourselves and what a young country can achieve. Israel, since 1948, now a major factor in commerce and in the world. It's a smaller replica of what has been accomplished here and I think Americans admire that. They feel good about societies that are on the move.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaN_2nFqFtI]Warren Buffet Supports the U.S.-Israel Relationship - YouTube[/ame]

Warren Buffett
If you go to the Middle East looking for oil, you don't need to stop in Israel. But, if you're looking for brains, for energy, for integrity, for imagination, it's the only stop you need to make
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbX60Pktzsk]Warren Buffet on Israel - YouTube[/ame]

Winston Churchill...

Amazon.com: The River War (9781598184259): Sir Winston S. Churchill: Books

"Also, very soon, half the first grade pupils in Israel will be religious children, destined for a life without work, without paying taxes or serving in the army – all this paid for by the taxes of the diminishing number of the non-Orthodox."

The Suicide State » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

Do you see a potential for national suicide here?

destined for a life without work, without paying taxes or serving in the army

That sounds like the "Palestinians".

"Also, very soon, half the first grade pupils in Israel will be religious children, destined for a life without work, without paying taxes or serving in the army – all this paid for by the taxes of the diminishing number of the non-Orthodox."

Do you see a potential for national suicide here?

destined for a life without work, without paying taxes or serving in the army

That sounds like the "Palestinians".
"AFTER THE founding of Israel, God appeared to David Ben-Gurion and told him: 'You have created a state for my chosen people in my holy land. This merits a great reward. Tell me what you wish, and I will grant it.'

Ben-Gurion answered: 'Almighty God, I wish that every person in Israel shall be wise, honest and a member of the Labor Party.'

“'Dear me,' said God, 'That is too much even for the Almighty. But I decree that every Israeli shall be two of the three...'”

"THIS JOKE was popular in the 1950s. After 1967, another much less funny formula took its place.

It goes like this: many Israelis ask God for their state to be Jewish and democratic, and that it will include the entire country between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River. That is too much even for the Almighty.

"So he asks them to choose between a state that is Jewish and democratic but only in part of the country, or a state in all the country that is Jewish but not democratic, or a state in the entire country that is democratic but not Jewish. To which I would add a fourth option: A Jewish and democratic state in the entire country, but only after driving out all the Arabs – some 5.5 million at this point, and growing quickly."

What's your choice?

Last edited:
United States President John F. Kennedy
When the first Zionist conference met in 1897, Palestine was a neglected wasteland

I first saw Palestine in 1939. There the neglect and ruin left by centuries of Ottoman [Muslim] misrule were slowly being transformed by miracles of [Jewish] labor and sacrifice. But Palestine was still a land of promise in 1939, rather than a land of fulfillment. I returned in 1951 to see the grandeur of Israel

I left with the conviction that the United Nations may have conferred on Israel the credentials of nationhood; but its own idealism and courage, its own sacrifice and generosity, had earned the credentials of immortality.

The original Zionist philosophy has always maintained that the people of Israel would use their national genius not for selfish purposes but for the enrichment and glory of the entire Middle East. The earliest leaders of the Zionist movement spoke of a Jewish state which would have no military power and which would be content with victories of the spirit

The technical skills and genius of Israel have already brought their blessings to Burma and to Ethiopia. Still other nations in Asia and in Africa are eager to benefit from the special skills available in that bustling land
http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=74217#axzz1S92dTMKN

"We Desire Death Like You Desire Life"

Last edited by a moderator:
GAZA, (PIC)-- Al-Mizan center for human rights said the Israeli occupation forces (IOF) killed last year 114 Palestinian citizens, including 15 children and two women, in the impoverished Gaza Strip.

In a report covering Israel's violations in Gaza during 2011, Al-Mizan center added 467 Palestinians, including 120 children and 35 women, were also wounded during Israeli military attacks on the densely-populated enclave.

152 civilian homes sustained different damage and 10 of them were completely destroyed during military operations. Israeli military attacks also inflicted during the reporting year damage upon 31 stores, 23 industrial facilities, 73 public buildings, and 23 vehicles, the report states.

The IOF also razed during military incursions into the eastern areas of Gaza 8,410 square meters of cultivated land.

Report: Israel killed 114 Gazans, wounded 467 others in 2011

Forum List

Back