🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Burns Alive An 11 Month Old Palestinian Baby In Gaza Air Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
mamzer dear------the cluster bombs in south Lebanon----were an absolute necessity
Cluster bombs in urban areas, is a war crime.

And there lies the crux of the problem, Israel finds war crimes to be a necessity, committing war crimes is a daily action taken. And Gentiles are allowed to remain only with inferior rights, they are there to serve the needs of The Chosen People. Sherri
Why don't you tell us about all the rigbts the "Gentiles" have in Muslim countries, Sherri? I guess it doesn't bother you that the "Gentiles" (in this case Hindus, Buddhists and Christians) are being harassed and murdered and their houses of worship destroyed. I guess the Muslims in Muslim countries are the :"chosen" people since they seem to get away with this.

you don't know who you are talking to, sir

because i know is gazan and has experienced far less well targeted israeli fire than now

you and all others here should respect his feelings

just as you do Lipush's

but you probably didn't know that
God hates people who hide behind babies, who fire rockets near them to use them as their press option when fire is returned. If the Palestinians don't stop setting up their babies for the hit, God will deal with them in his own way, and you and I will have no say in the matter. If you want to make a difference, convince the pieces of snake snot who are using babies as their shields to clean up their act and stop the international hubris. That's the only way you can save the from God's anger. If you don't do it, God will be mad at you and not me.

"God hates". Now that's a new one. :lol:
No it isn't. You should read the bible sometime.

Zechariah 8:

14 This is what the Lord Almighty says: “Just as I had determined to bring disaster on you and showed no pity when your ancestors angered me,” says the Lord Almighty, 15 “so now I have determined to do good again to Jerusalem and Judah. Do not be afraid. 16 These are the things you are to do: Speak the truth to each other, and render true and sound judgment in your courts; 17 do not plot evil against each other, and do not love to swear falsely. I hate all this,” declares the Lord.

The battle between Israel and Gaza solves nothing

All the violence in Gaza and Israel will do is sow hatred in the hearts of yet another generation

by johnathan friedland, an English jewish journalist...the guardian

Start with Hamas. One reading assumes that Hamas was punished for its weakness, that it had proved itself no longer capable of reining in the more bellicose groups – Islamic Jihad and others – which operate on the territory it rules. The Haaretz editor, Aluf Benn, put that view starkly when he wrote that far from being a feared enemy, Israel's Osama bin Laden, Ja'abari was Israel's "subcontractor" in Gaza, charged with enforcing the de facto truce. When he stopped doing his job, he had to be removed: "The message was simple and clear: You failed – you're dead," wrote Benn, quoting a favourite saying of defence minister Ehud Barak: "In the Middle East there is no second chance for the weak."

But it's equally possible that this was no accidental escalation by Hamas, born of incompetence, but rather an act of strength by the Islamist movement. A senior Israeli official told me that Israel had long been aware of Hamas's burgeoning military capacity, its hoard of rockets growing – before Wednesday – to some 11,000, closing on the 15,000-strong arsenal amassed by Hezbollah on the eve of 2006's Lebanon war. Much of this arms supply had come from newly lawless Libya – a "goldmine" says the official – the rest from Iran, before relations between Tehran and Hamas cooled. (Iran was angered when Gaza's rulers broke from Tehran's number one ally, the Assad regime.) Hamas's arm is now more muscled and with a longer reach, as it graphically demonstrated last night, when rockets landed perilously close to Israel's central city, Tel Aviv – the first missiles to do so since the Gulf war of 1991.

mamzer----the first rule of combat is SURVIVE in US military law a person can be court martialed for ENDANGERING HIS OWN LIFE -----the second is----SAVE YOUR MATES. The third is --PROTECT YOUR COUNTRY ------protecting the enemy is a distant fourth-----it exists but it is a distant fourth

------RETURN FIRE IS ALWAYS LEGAL---even if the shooter is wearing an infant on his head
yes indeed

but each such war situation is unique in its piquant agonies of choice and dilemmas

the laws you mention are just the lowest common denominator, are they not

states should always strive to do the best they possibly can

not squirm around like israel does,

3 examples of very many i could choose:

1) using cluster bombs...e,g, 4 million in lebanon in 2006 killed 30 children so far; still not safe
2) depleted uranium...causes cancer and deformed children
3) white phosphorus.........severe burns...dropped on a UN school and a hospital in cast lead

all these 3 are perfectly legal in international law, but so what
does this justify their use by israel in these diabolical ways?

why is israel always scraping the moral barrel to evade its responsibilities

rather than deciding just not to use stuff like this?

can it really not defend itself without them?

and then call itself "the most moral army in the world"

ON THE OTHER HAND:

having said that, israel is right now showing the kind of restraint in Gaza
that it did NOT show in cast lead 4 years ago

300 israeli strikes on gaza so far to date; only 20 or so pals dead

i wonder what the casualty list would have been if this ratio and policy had been applied in cast lead

i would hazard a guess that about 300 pals would have been killed, not 1300

why does israel always have to be forced by the world to behave better?

as a jew i am deeply ashamed of these truths

are you not, sweetie....not even a little bit???

whisper it in my ear; if not in public here

depleted uranium...causes cancer and deformed children

Of course it does, all the stable isotopes are killers.
It's the low rate of decay that gets you.

God hates people who hide behind babies, who fire rockets near them to use them as their press option when fire is returned. If the Palestinians don't stop setting up their babies for the hit, God will deal with them in his own way, and you and I will have no say in the matter. If you want to make a difference, convince the pieces of snake snot who are using babies as their shields to clean up their act and stop the international hubris. That's the only way you can save the from God's anger. If you don't do it, God will be mad at you and not me.

Zechariah 8:

14 This is what the Lord Almighty says: “Just as I had determined to bring disaster on you and showed no pity when your ancestors angered me,” says the Lord Almighty, 15 “so now I have determined to do good again to Jerusalem and Judah. Do not be afraid. 16 These are the things you are to do: Speak the truth to each other, and render true and sound judgment in your courts; 17 do not plot evil against each other, and do not love to swear falsely. I hate all this,” declares the Lord.
This is NOT any Lord Almighty talking, and never was.

The only "authority" it conveys is your utter moron-'hood

!) In believing this venomous ultra-shit has anything to do with any god
2)In being so incapable of any kind of thinking for yourself

the world is only 6,000 yeard old and was created in 6 days??
carries the same "authority"......only less harmful

Cluster bombs in urban areas, is a war crime.

And there lies the crux of the problem, Israel finds war crimes to be a necessity, committing war crimes is a daily action taken. And Gentiles are allowed to remain only with inferior rights, they are there to serve the needs of The Chosen People. Sherri
Why don't you tell us about all the rigbts the "Gentiles" have in Muslim countries, Sherri? I guess it doesn't bother you that the "Gentiles" (in this case Hindus, Buddhists and Christians) are being harassed and murdered and their houses of worship destroyed. I guess the Muslims in Muslim countries are the :"chosen" people since they seem to get away with this.

It bothers me more that the US army goes around killing people in other countries that it invades for no reason wherever it wants to.

Zechariah 8:

14 This is what the Lord Almighty says: “Just as I4: 8 had determined to bring disaster on you and showed no pity when your ancestors angered me,” says the Lord Almighty, 15 “so now I have determined to do good again to Jerusalem and Judah. Do not be afraid. 16 These are the things you are to do: Speak the truth to each other, and render true and sound judgment in your courts; 17 do not plot evil against each other, and do not love to swear falsely. I hate all this,” declares the Lord.
The God of The New Testament says something else. "God is love." 1 John 4: 8 If we could but all understand that, imagine what our world could be!

It bothers me more that the US army goes around killing people in other countries that it invades for no reason wherever it wants to.
Me Too!

All the violence in Gaza and Israel will do is sow hatred in the hearts of yet another generation

Start with Hamas. One reading assumes that Hamas was punished for its weakness, that it had proved itself no longer capable of reining in the more bellicose groups – Islamic Jihad and others – which operate on the territory it rules. The Haaretz editor, Aluf Benn, put that view starkly when he wrote that far from being a feared enemy, Israel's Osama bin Laden, Ja'abari was Israel's "subcontractor" in Gaza, charged with enforcing the de facto truce. When he stopped doing his job, he had to be removed: "The message was simple and clear: You failed – you're dead," wrote Benn, quoting a favourite saying of defence minister Ehud Barak: "In the Middle East there is no second chance for the weak."

But it's equally possible that this was no accidental escalation by Hamas, born of incompetence, but rather an act of strength by the Islamist movement. A senior Israeli official told me that Israel had long been aware of Hamas's burgeoning military capacity, its hoard of rockets growing – before Wednesday – to some 11,000, closing on the 15,000-strong arsenal amassed by Hezbollah on the eve of 2006's Lebanon war. Much of this arms supply had come from newly lawless Libya – a "goldmine" says the official – the rest from Iran, before relations between Tehran and Hamas cooled. (Iran was angered when Gaza's rulers broke from Tehran's number one ally, the Assad regime.) Hamas's arm is now more muscled and with a longer reach, as it graphically demonstrated last night, when rockets landed perilously close to Israel's central city, Tel Aviv – the first missiles to do so since the Gulf war of 1991.

Hatred is sown into the hearts and minds of every new generation in Gaza already and regardless of what Israel does or does not do. They teach their children to seek Jannah over the dead bodies of Jews and other such niceties in their kindergaartens and they will probably continue to do so until Israel is obliterated.

Hatred is sown into the hearts and minds of every new generation in Gaza already and regardless of what Israel does or does not do. They teach their children to seek Jannah over the dead bodies of Jews and other such niceties in their kindergaartens and they will probably continue to do so until Israel is obliterated.
Angel

I can't find the thread we were talking about bikoz and syrenn earlier

i really must write down where i post what
this happens often to me....scatter-brain i am

anyhow here is my reply to you
i have to go out to a craft fair
so no time to re find it

here is what i said to you

we are talking about human beings here, not just the words they spout on the surface
I take quite some time trying to assess the person behind their words
and NOT to get hooked up just on what they say

some people here are just clay pigeon shooters
getting their rocks off just firing hateful one liners to get their thrills
they are here on both sides

but the worst and sickest of all i have read here is SYRENN

i would expect there to be SOME connection
between your Karl Popper injunctions against intolerance
and the way you treat posters displaying truly sick intolerance like syrenn

Bikoz is a special case here like Lipush.
Both are on the firing line here
And deserve special consideration.

If anyone had taunted Lipush the way Syrenn taunted Bikoz
You and I and anyone human would regard them as beyond any civilised norms

I have taken the trouble to discover via private messages with Bikoz
That he has recently been in Gaza and came under fire from IDF attacks
That was before the IDF had such precision weapons that they use now
So I expect anyone who has had such traumas to be wounded
and prone to hysterical outbursts of hate speak

You wouldn't be aware of that, of course, but I am
Yet you blindly and reflexively accuse me of "lining up" with him.

You are wrong here, and in the wrong, too.
Your assessments of Syrenn, Bikoz and me, too are all wrong
in this particular instance, not in any general sense.

Karl Popper will be spinning in his grave

Kindly re-pop yourself, dearest

Angel

so no time to re find it

we are talking about human beings here, not just the words they spout on the surface

I have given you my considered and completely unrefutably correct response on the thread concerned, Kvetchy :eusa_angel:. And I think you misunderstand the paradox described by Popper, which I absolutely do not, IMHO, of course.

Libelous unqualified statement and blatantly false.

Angel

so no time to re find it

I have given you my considered and completely unrefutably correct response on the thread concerned, Kvetchy :eusa_angel:. And I think you misunderstand the paradox described by Popper, which I absolutely do not, IMHO, of course.
angel

you have done nothing of the sort

irrefutably incorrect you were and are

you sadly line up behind even the most vicious and certainly intolerant of the zio-bullies

like a schholgirl at a pop concert or a hockey match

this is not compatible with the lofty ethix of popper
who was one of my set philosophy texts at uni.

he aint my favourite but i respect him enough
to wish to dis-associate him from someone thanking intolerant posts
and then quoting him afterwards!

its also a waste of time trying to argue with bikoz at the moment
he is an arab whose blood is hot and hurt
if you knew the first thing about arab inclinations
you would quit it and i hope you do

its impossible for any but a saintly gazan not to hate all things jewish
and no-one with any empathy would condemn them for doing so

despie that i twice told him his dead leader was a war criminal
who deserved his fate; even tho he was actually collaborating with the IDF recently

then you accuse me of lining up with him
and now you say you are irrefutably correct
even after i told you why i had a soft spot for him

this shows me or anyone reading our exchange
that you are not open to just and friendly criticism
and that where zionism is concerned you are very blind

what zionists (NOT ME, sweetie) would call a useful idiot
they wont respect it either

same applies to rosie wasting so much energy
firing the same old salvos at sherri who has just got worse as a result

Last edited:
sherrie did not "get worse" because of me mamzer dear she simply OPENED UP---a bit more as to experiencing----my kid was in sderot when it was bombed and is now in tel aviv getting bombed-----so far he has not gotten hysterical-----even when he was---(when in sderot) telephoning the BANGS to me He was bit unnerved when a farm worker got blown to bits-----but not hysterical

If Bikoz's experience was, as you say, recent, then he came under fire by the same precision weapons Israel is using today and if not he lied about how recently he was there. Unfortunately, Bikoz is a pathological liar but I agree his proported ties to Gaza earn him some slack just as Lipush's current geography earn her some. :D

Angel

so no time to re find it

angel

you sadly line up behind even the most vicious and certainly intolerant of the zio-bullies

And you reflexively lick the butt of every Nazi type poster here. Please remove the log from your own eye before whining about the splinter in another's. :D

I want Day of Judgement. That's it. God if you order the Day to be near, and the day the Palestinians will be victors over Israel, do it.

Life is for you, we are going back to you. Make it happen God, it's time we see justice.

You are the Great and the Most Powerful.
Your 72 virgin donkeys are waiting for you, Ahmed.
roudy

i warned you about the donkeys

dont go anywhere near the land of karma

angel

And you reflexively lick the butt of every Nazi type poster here. Please remove the log from your own eye before whining about the splinter in another's. :D
reflexive you are again

and i am very rarely so

i just saw you had tnanked me for posting the wikipedia entry on hamas dead leader which said he was involved in a school bombing, which i had highlighted

is that what you mean by your totally mindless ultra defensive kneejerk resonse almost in rosie-speak
that I "reflexively lick the butt of every Nazi type poster here"

it aint true and you know it

unlike you and the blind zionist chorus, I am not just on one side

i have lined up with those on the zio side when I agree
and on the arab side also when i agree with them

very few here are so open honest or fair minded
you most definitely are not

i have asked you many times to debate issues and content
you have never risen to this challenge

i am not going to respond again if your reply to this is just more kneejerk and abuse
so please dont bother unless you have something sensible to say

i dont want to fall out with you
that ultra bitch syrenn aint worth it

love you still xx

Mamzer dear------shame on you----this line>>>

"i am not going to respond again if your reply to this is just more kneejerk and abuse so please dont bother unless you have something sensible to say"

is rude and COUNTER PRODUCTIVE No one has elected you JUDGE
OF SENSIBLE OPINION Discussion limited by such JUDGEMENTAL
reproach-----is STIFLED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back