tell me, what's the difference, please?

I'll tell you what it is

you are in hell right now
and so is everyone who thinks they and they alone are god's chosen

spititual nazis you all are

only those who have room in their hearts for all true faiths, and none
stand any chance of heaven, now or in future

kvetch,

And here is the second part of John 3:16, "that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." Believeth in Him is living out the teachings of Jesus Christ in a life, however God shows any of us anywhere in our world those teachings. And we may not see it, fully, either, the truth of this, I mean within any religions we have so many divisions, and I think some ideas being embraced that are not of God at all.

Wow, I want you to look upon the Palestinian village of Nabi Saleh and see the truth of what I just stated, there right before us, in a Palestinian village where Palestinian Muslims live. The nonviolent resistance they embrace, since 2009, is living out the teachings of Jesus Christ in a life. Read Bassem Tamimi's statement, it is all there. Read all that people all over our world have to say about the people in this village. I was reading, I think it was Phil Weiss article on Mondoweiss, he just visited the village a week ago, the most amazing things, like survivors from The Civil Rights Movement visiting and crying on the roofs as demonstrators were attacked, they siad what you are encountering is exactly what we lived through. And it was a believer in Jesus Christ who led The Civil Rights Movement, Martin Luther King, Jr, a nonviolent resistance movement, he had a dream, a dream from God, and he was living out the teachings of Jesus Christ in a life and the people followed him.

I do not claim Salvation is only for Christians, I claim Salvation is for the world.

And my God is great, and my God is mighty to save, and great and mighty enough to achieve His goals, as He deems fits to do! It is His will that will be done. And He will be our God, the God of all, and we will all be His people!

Sherri

And here is the second part of John 3:16, "that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." Believeth in Him is living out the teachings of Jesus Christ in a life, however God shows any of us anywhere in our world those teachings. And we may not see it, fully, either, the truth of this, I mean within any religions we have so many divisions, and I think some ideas being embraced that are not of God at all. Wow, I want you to look upon the Palestinian village of Nabi Saleh and see the truth of what I just stated, there right before us, in a Palestinian village where Palestinian Muslims live. The nonviolent resistance they embrace, since 2009, is living out the teachings of Jesus Christ in a life. Read Bassem Tamimi's statement, it is all there. Read all that people all over our world have to say about the people in this village. I was reading, I think it was Phil Weiss article on Mondoweiss, he just visited the village a week ago, the most amazing things, like survivors from The Civil Rights Movement visiting and crying on the roofs as demonstrators were attacked, they siad what you are encountering is exactly what we lived through. And it was a believer in Jesus Christ who led The Civil Rights Movement, Martin Luther King, Jr, a nonviolent resistance movement, he had a dream, a dream from God, and he was living out the teachings of Jesus Christ in a life and the people followed him. I do not claim Salvation is only for Christians, I claim Salvation is for the world. And my God is great, and my God is mighty to save, and great and mighty enough to achieve His goals, as He deems fits to do! It is His will that will be done. And He will be our God, the God of all, and we will all be His people!
Half-crazed drivel.

Rosie:

I just went to my local tamil hindu temple dedicated to the goddess Durga...
the one who rides on a tiger!

Its only 200 yards from where I live, and very lovely.

I saw something there I have never seen before.

There on a small flat stone the size of a laptop but prominently displayed was a Star of Daviid

and both above and below were two horizontal lines just like on the israeli flag!

and these folx are from Sri Lanka, far away from Aryan territory.

the priest has promised to explain to me next time we meet
what it means to his version of the 10,001 varieties of Hinduism
and I will ask if I can take a photo and post it here!

wow.....is all i can say!!!

MUST BE SOMETHING IN THIS HIN-JEW STUFF!!!

BTW Rosie dearest I am starting to get a bit worried about my profile as "IRosie91's MAMZER"

I fear it is damaging your reputation as a good and pure woman
and that your neighbours and jewish friends in synagogue will start gossiping soon

so to avoid further scandal
i think I am going to call myself a "Devout Hin-Jew" or HIndu Jew

then they will only gossip about me
and your virtue and honour will be saved.

Is that OK, dearest one

I will never be anyone's MAMZER except yours of course..............

Last edited:
mamzer---I love all of my children I am mother to PHEEUP and mother to a MONKEY and mother to a DINO and Mother to a MAMZER you will always be the child of my heart -----along with the others

I have good news for you mamzer------as a jew you are not in the only
group that goes to HEAVEN ----or----the garden of eden-----or -----well --I will tell you the bad news later

the good news is that THE RIGHTEOUS OF ALL NATIONS (GOYIIM) get to
the place with all the good stuff YOU are chosen to be a GOOD MAMZER---and to tell all people-----that the only way to run a society is to have fair
courts with impartial judges. It is an interesting factoid that those ____NICE PHARISEES and the gloom and doom prophets before then did
come up with the SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT FEATURE OF A RIGHTEOUS society----------and if you have ever been in court for any reason you might vomit right now A COURT SYSTEM.

you have been chosen to teach that fact to everyone-----even those
people who ---have lingams and yonis in their temples

the second thing you are chosen to teach is sacrificing children by
throwing them in fire is.....not nice

Now the bad news-----HEAVEN FOR YOU AS A MAMZER JEW----is....a kinda big yeshiva in the sky where you got to discuss philosophy with maimonides and rashi and moses ------and the other wiseguys. Women get to talk to Sarah and Rebecca etc ---maybe Miriam we mostly talk about THE MEN OVER THERE
what can I say sweetheart

pure unadulterated genius

so I henceforth aspire to be a righteous jewish bastard mamzer

yours of course

can't I hang out with the ladies

i have had too much study for this lifetime

yes i have been in court, and in jail too, in 3 different countries including yours

1968 Chicago Democratic Convention.....disorderly conduct.....jumped bail and fled to Canada
twice in india...great system...500 rupees 1st time and papers just "lost" ; 2,000 Rupees 2nd time and guilty as charged
judge said, "dont ask me what the fine will be for your charas (hashish) because it will be 2,000 Rupees!"

twice in UK....cautioned both times on assurances of future bad conduct to get rid of the sight of me

each time locked up for one night only
highly educational
recommended

all the courts involved were MUCH cooler than the cops were, for sure!!

Last edited:
ALL GOOD mamzer dear you APPRECIATE THE VALUE OF COURTS ----now you can be -------A LIGHT UNTO THE NATIONS (GOYIM) and fulfull your role as chosen to teach the world to uphold courts and avoid the cops

One can only wonder what your problem is with that information........

Oh, Sherri - did you think you understood Steve's 'comment' back there?

You thanked him for it, LOL!

So now why don't you explain to us all how a biography of a noted religious authority is 'nonsense' ? Do you even know who the man was, and what his views were?

I have good news for you mamzer------as a jew you are not in the only
group that goes to HEAVEN ----or----the garden of eden-----or -----well --I will tell you the bad news later

the good news is that THE RIGHTEOUS OF ALL NATIONS (GOYIIM) get to
the place with all the good stuff YOU are chosen to be a GOOD MAMZER---and to tell all people-----that the only way to run a society is to have fair
courts with impartial judges. It is an interesting factoid that those ____NICE PHARISEES and the gloom and doom prophets before then did
come up with the SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT FEATURE OF A RIGHTEOUS society----------and if you have ever been in court for any reason you might vomit right now A COURT SYSTEM.

you have been chosen to teach that fact to everyone-----even those
people who ---have lingams and yonis in their temples

the second thing you are chosen to teach is sacrificing children by
throwing them in fire is.....not nice

Now the bad news-----HEAVEN FOR YOU AS A MAMZER JEW----is....a kinda big yeshiva in the sky where you got to discuss philosophy with maimonides and rashi and moses ------and the other wiseguys. Women get to talk to Sarah and Rebecca etc ---maybe Miriam we mostly talk about THE MEN OVER THERE

Half-crazed drivel.

Rosie dearest,

2 days ago, trying to get our phone/internet system fixed, I was directed to a call centre in Kolkata (Calcutta), capital of the Bhalo Bashis...love in Bengali.

The guy who helped me had a strange nane...
Devjyoti (GODS Flame in Hindu speak) Mustafi which is a muslim name.

We swapped email IDs and I asked him about this incongruency.

Here is what he said. A typical Hindu genocidal attitude towards ALL muslims with an interesting history behind it..........thought it would interest you

arey nehi re my original name according to my birth certificate is debjyoti mitra mustafi,

There is a story behind it,

My ancestors used to be a treasurer in the court of the Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb,he was a muslim,once there was a huge scandal in the empire wherein some of his courtesans conspired to overthrow Aurangzeb,to financially weaken him,the accountant at that time showed a deficit of 500000 gold coins,the emperor was worried,legend says that my ancestors caught that act and restored the original balance and being faithful to the emperor,the emperor was very happy and thus he gave the "title" "mustafi" to that ancestor of mine as a gift (just like "Sir" in the present day),considering it an honour my ancestors kept on using it and were known as 'mitra mustafis',but eventually my great grandfather,Mr Kalicharan Mitra Mustafi,decided to use only 'mustafi' due to simplify legal matters after independence.

From thereon my grandfather was named Arun Mustafi,my father was named Debasish Mustafi and I have been named Debjyoti Mustafi............."Mitra" is used,but only at the time of birth,marriage and death condolences,in hinduism surnames determines caste,bramhins being the elite and warriors(khatriyas) next followed by workers(vaishyas) and untouchables(shudras),being a "mitra",i belong to the warrior caste.

you are right it does sound like muslim,i face a lot of whispering in this damn fucking country due to my surname,as you know,people in india are more concerned about others than themselves,they talk behind my back,i burnt my dad when he died according to hindu rituals but still the whispering behind my back never stops,at times i wish god may come down and eradicate all muslims from the earth,they are just a bad example of being a human,i am a very biased person and i feel muslims should be slaughtered as they slaughter other people,may hitler be born again and this time his rage may fall on muslims rather than jews,i would be very happy,they are the dirtiest,most self centred,ill tempered,ill mannered,staunch people to live on earth.

so you see, sweetie the hindus in india are a bunch of fascist nazis
and i will have to set up some proper jewish courts and talmud schools to reform them
and teach them what their old swastika really means!!

I know you would love to join me in this city of joy, Calcutta
by the holy ganges

so will you help me re educate this guy with me
to love his fellow human muslims??

Last edited:
Sherri does the similarities game nazis wore socks----jews wear socks

its fun

Isn't that the 'Law of Similarity' from magic?

Well you should know a lot more about magic than me, from all those Wiccan friends of yours!

You might think about asking your friends about all your questions pertaining to Magic.

Gee, Sherri - do you think there's something *BAD* about Wiccans per se, or just about anyone who'd be friends with me??? Have you ever met an actual Wiccan?

BTW, most of 'em spell it 'Magick' to distinguish it. And I chose the lower-case 'm' to indicate I was *NOT* referring to some part of that faith. I could've just as easily posted 'alchemy'....the idea of 'magic' with a lower-case 'm' is present in virtually every culture all around the world. It has a specific meaning and definition *not* attached to any particular culture's beliefs (see Mircea Eliade's work, or Joseph Campbell's).

If you're going to make noises now that you recoil at the study of such beliefs as 'unGODly': let's recall that studying a topic doesn't mean one believes or agrees with the content. I'm certainly not a medieval (Catholic) Christian - yet I studied the theology extensively because it was relevent to my particular major.

mamzer---I love all of my children I am mother to PHEEUP and mother to a MONKEY and mother to a DINO and Mother to a MAMZER you will always be the child of my heart -----along with the others
rosie dahling

what about AngelicaT?

she adores and reveres you

have you adopted her?

or accepted her as your true disciple?

pity she isn't with us yet....
maybe wait until she is with us before you decide,
if you wish to answer at all

after all its none of my business
tho i would rather she aint my sister
cos i fancy her big time

sherri:

so can those who truly love properly and fully in their lives
but DO NOT FOLLOW JESUS ALSO BE REDEEMED..........

I aaked this question so much as a worried teenager...........
and got no satisfactory answer from my christian teachers back then

so i left their christianity in protest
and slept with my girlfiend, too

or do they have to take Jesus and jesus alone as their personal saviour?

e.g...the countless thousands of good loving palestinian or gazans muslims
that you wish to save from the wicked zionists??
what's the point in you saving them from burning by the IDF
if they are only going to burn in hell later anyway
better get it over with, perhaps???

or devout hindus, buddhists, or jews who truly love their fellow creatures?

what about the Dalai Lama of Tibet who certainly knows about Jesus
but chooses to follow that fat atheist Buddha....
can or will he be saved??

Last edited:
Kvetch: My (chabad) copy of the Torah online has this translation of Devarim:

6 For you are a holy people to the Lord, your God: the Lord your God has chosen you to be His treasured people, out of all the peoples upon the face of the earth.

7 Not because you are more numerous than any people did the Lord delight in you and choose you, for you are the least of all the peoples

8 But because of the Lord's love for you, and because He keeps the oath He swore to your forefathers, the Lord took you out with a strong hand and redeemed you from the house of bondage, from the hand of Pharaoh, the king of Egypt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It should be clear from those verses - more in context - that we are NOT to view ourselves as special, but GOD's Love. And that it is GOD's Grace that He chose us, not on account of any merit of our own. Indeed we remind ourselves of that every Yom Kippur in prayers such as the 'Aveinu Malkeinu'........

It is specifically to AVOID that possible sin, that the Reconstructionists have replaced 'chosen' references in their liturgy, even within the blessings over Torah. They do not say 'Who has chosen us from among all the nations.....' instead it's 'Who has drawn us near to serve Him'.

While I see the Torah as an eternal love letter from our Creator - I see Judaism as our response to His Love, and in that our understanding of the text is continually 'unfolding', blossoming into greater revelations as we grow in spiritual stature and are able to perceive more and more. That is a Jewish vision of 'progressive revelation'......

Speaking of spiritual stature, this quote I find applies - though it was initially made with regard to science. Of course to a Jew (or a Scholastic Christian!), the physical natural world is a function of GOD's Creativity - so it can only show us Truth.

"If we see far, it is because we stand on the shoulders of giants."

Kvetch: My (chabad) copy of the Torah online has this translation of Devarim:

6 For you are a holy people to the Lord, your God: the Lord your God has chosen you to be His treasured people, out of all the peoples upon the face of the earth.

7 Not because you are more numerous than any people did the Lord delight in you and choose you, for you are the least of all the peoples

8 But because of the Lord's love for you, and because He keeps the oath He swore to your forefathers, the Lord took you out with a strong hand and redeemed you from the house of bondage, from the hand of Pharaoh, the king of Egypt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It should be clear from those verses - more in context - that we are NOT to view ourselves as special, but GOD's Love. And that it is GOD's Grace that He chose us, not on account of any merit of our own. Indeed we remind ourselves of that every Yom Kippur in prayers such as the 'Aveinu Malkeinu'........

It is specifically to AVOID that possible sin, that the Reconstructionists have replaced 'chosen' references in their liturgy, even within the blessings over Torah. They do not say 'Who has chosen us from among all the nations.....' instead it's 'Who has drawn us near to serve Him'.

While I see the Torah as an eternal love letter from our Creator - I see Judaism as our response to His Love, and in that our understanding of the text is continually 'unfolding', blossoming into greater revelations as we grow in spiritual stature and are able to perceive more and more. That is a Jewish vision of 'progressive revelation'......

Speaking of spiritual stature, this quote I find applies - though it was initially made with regard to science. Of course to a Jew (or a Scholastic Christian!), the physical natural world is a function of GOD's Creativity - so it can only show us Truth.

"If we see far, it is because we stand on the shoulders of giants."
hunter:

that's a beautiful version you have there!

i used the exact words in the Christian King James Bible

in another verse in Deuteronomy, in this bible
Jews are not just above all other peoples
but HIGH above all other peoples!

actually as I have said before
i think it's all human nature to think
that " ours" is the bestest

but only us khutzpah freax
wrote anything of that level of tribal ego
in our holy scriptures

and its surely true
that jews are the most talented and influential people on this planet
relative to our small numbers

so who are we to disagree with our torah
or gods allocation of talent and influence, anyway

i have kvetched at god about it many times
but he just said use what i gave you
and dont compare yourself with anyone else
it might be too painful!!!

good advice i think!!

sherri:

so can those who truly love properly and fully in their lives
but DO NOT FOLLOW JESUS ALSO BE REDEEMED..........

I aaked this question so much as a worried teenager...........
and got no satisfactory answer from my christian teachers back then

so i left their christianity in protest
and slept with my girlfiend, too

or do they have to take Jesus and jesus alone as their personal saviour?

e.g...the countless thousands of good loving palestinian or gazans muslims
that you wish to save from the wicked zionists??
what's the point in you saving them from burning by the IDF
if they are only going to burn in hell later anyway
better get it over with, perhaps???

or devout hindus, buddhists, or jews who truly love their fellow creatures?

what about the Dalai Lama of Tibet who certainly knows about Jesus
but chooses to follow that fat atheist Buddha....
can or will he be saved??

The above commentry,is the biggest load of of scantamonious sic SHIT I have ever had the misfortune to read.

Vetch you are dishonourable.....this thread is for those that live in the real world,WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING THROUGH your HEAD AT THIS TIME.

How dare you speak of the Dalai Lama in such a way:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back