Israel Clearing the Rats from Gaza

That is exactly the reason I do not believe Israel is fighting for its existence. Israel is a "giant" in the ME militarily. No one is capable of taking them out.
And your point is what ?? Who said Israel is fighting for it's existence only ? Israel is fighting terrorism at it's worst, and if they let it go like so many times in the past, then yes it could be that Israel is fighting for it's freedom to exist in the state of Israel just as it stands, otherwise without it being constantly harassed and attacked by an enemy force from within GAZA.

That mighty IDF train has done left the station, and next stop was Israel's border's in order to secure them and protect them, and then on into the dragons teeth of GAZA.

GAZA has got to be occupied now, at least in an authoritarian way by Israeli forces until further notice. No way can it allow forces to exist in the territory of GAZA that are intent on brainwashing and indoctrinating it's citizen's against Israel, otherwise to get them to always hate Israel, and to allow hostile Islamic forces to attack Israel from within the interior of GAZA, and worse do it in secrecy.

I would be so infuriated after getting those few hostages back today, just to know that they were being moved around GAZA under heavy bombardment and heavy fighting without any GAZAN'S trying to do the right thing in order to help Israel get it's citizen's back. This would tell me that the GAZAN'S are being complicit in the kidnapping of Israeli citizen's, and that they are aiding and abedding Hamas in order to help Hamas keep their where abouts secret from the Israeli's.

That's the way I would see it in the exchange. Israel needs to destroy GAZA, and rebuild it from scratch for a better future to be created out of the ashes, otherwise where once stood an evil hostile place harboring nothing but death and destruction for it's own citizen's and it's neighbors.

And your point is what ?? Who said Israel is fighting for it's existence only ? Israel is fighting terrorism at it's worst, and if they let it go like so many times in the past, then yes it could be that Israel is fighting for it's freedom to exist in the state of Israel just as it stands, otherwise without it being constantly harassed and attacked by an enemy force from within GAZA.

That mighty train has done left the station, and next stop was Israel's border's in order to secure them and protect them, and then on into the dragons teeth of GAZA.

GAZA has got to be occupied now, at least in an authoritarian way by Israeli forces until further notice. No way can it allow forces to exist in the territory of GAZA that are intent on brainwashing and indoctrinating it's citizen's against Israel, otherwise to get them to always hate Israel, and to allow hostile Islamic forces to attack Israel from within the interior of GAZA, and worse do it in secrecy.

I would be so infuriated after getting those few hostages back today, just to know that they were being moved around GAZA under heavy bombardment and heavy fighting without any GAZAN'S trying to do the right thing in order to help Israel get it's citizen's back. This would tell me that the GAZAN'S are being complicit in the kidnapping of Israeli citizen's, and that they are aiding and abedding Hamas in order to help Hamas keep their where abouts secret from the Israeli's.

That's the way I would see it in the exchange. Israel needs to destroy GAZA, and rebuild it from scratch for a better future to be created out of the ashes, otherwise where once stood an evil hostile place harboring nothing but death and destruction for it's own citizen's and it's neighbors.
The 16 year illegal and immoral blockade of Gaza indoctrinated the hate, not Hamas.

Shove that shit up your ass! I am sick of this " river to the sea" garbage! And it is garbage! Listen, fuckman, everyone has the right to defend themselves. That includes Gazans, Hamas and Israel.

However, in the case of Israel, they are the biggest military power in the ME. There isn't a single country in the ME that has the ability to drive Israelis into the sea. So why don't you shitcan that bullshit statement, because it is a moot point.
Might not be a point that you think is relevant boy, but it is a point that the GAZAN'S and their leadership in GAZA see as a very important point, because they made themselves the deadliest enemies of Israel without any more doubt on October the 7th, 2023.

And listen brat boy, if you can't debate like you got some kind of decency or sense about yourself, then go find you a group of like minded trash that might think that you are so cool and down wid it. No one here is fooled by your idiocy.

Might not be a point that you think is relevant boy, but it is a point that the GAZAN'S and their leadership in GAZA see as a very important point, because they made themselves the deadliest enemies of Israel without any more doubt on October the 7th, 2023.

And listen brat boy, if you can't debate like you got some kind of decency or sense about yourself, then go find you a group of like minded trash that might think that you are so cool and down wid it. No one here is fooled by your idiocy.
What is "idiot" about my position? For over 56 years, Israel has actively tried to make Palestinian life a living hell. Well, Mr. Ignorant, that has consequences. And those consequences are Israel's fault!

Are you just stupid or what ? GAZAN'S make it Israel's business when it's leadership attacks and kidnaps Israeli citizen's.
And what about what Israel does? Over 400 Palestinians in administrative detention. Over half of them women and children? I don't see you saying anything about them?

Ha ha ha. “Gaza‘s coastal waters“. Is there ever a time you speak the truth, Fatima.

Israel has already signed contracts to be a major supplier of liquid natural gas to Europe in 2022. In other words, they won’t need the Russians soon. Funny how things change, in a few years Israel will be a major player in the energy market, comparable to the Gulf States. And where will the Palestinians be? Once again, never missing an opportunity to miss an opportunity, and far worse off.

I know. They've always been thieves.

What is "idiot" about my position? For over 56 years, Israel has actively tried to make Palestinian life a living hell. Well, Mr. Ignorant, that has consequences. And those consequences are Israel's fault!
Nope, it only proved without a doubt on the date of October the 7th, that Israel has been dealing with these kinds of killers for your stated timeline of 56 year's, and it finally reached critical mass on the 7th of October for Israel to not allow it anymore. Israel won't be giving them another 56 year's to harass and to kill them I guarantee you that. Get on the right side of history boy, because right now you are looking like a collaborator of the terror network by defending them.

Forum List

Back