Israel Clearing the Rats from Gaza

You've got to be shitting me? You act like the 16 year illegal and immoral blockade had no effect in Gaza. Nothing happens in a vacuum. Gazans have a legal right to resist occupation. And it is an occupation!

I told you many times, if you truly want peace, you will end the occupation in the WB, Gaza, East Jerusalem and Golan Heights. Comply with UN resolution 242 and you will have peace.
On November 5th there were fewer than 15 members of the ( IDF ) ( Mossad ) ( Government of Israel ) in Gaza so they were not occupied there

I don't know where you get your information. According to B'tselem, your numbers way, way off. For example, there are no minors under the age of 16 held in administrative attention, and only 23 between the ages of 16 and 18 (September 2023).

Even so, the concept of administrative detention is a worthy topic of discussion. But only if we can discuss it genuinely instead of just another one of your "Israel is evil" talking points.
Administrative detention is evil. That is locking people up without charges. That is political prisoners.

Administrative detention is evil. That is locking people up without charges. That is political prisoners.
Gaza self rule since 2015. So BS

Maybe they spent money other than guns they might have a happy life. But death for allah is all they know

Trolls don't answer questions, I do. As soon as you start calling people rats, you are saying the same things Germans called the Jews.
Nothing but a manipulative troll you are, otherwise a very dangerous agitator because you just like other leftist take anything that's spoken, and then you try to spin it in order to fit your narratives. You do so even if and when the target tells you point blank what the meaning of the post and/or the intent of the content is or was.

When you don't except the interpretation or context of a post when explained, it's because it foils your attempt to set the poster up for your so called audience of ignorant leftist who might believe your idiocy in which sadly makes them even bigger idiots when they do. 😂

Forum List

Back