Israel defends itself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides, what was this?

Mustang said:
When a militarily far more powerful foe launches a military assault on a weaker opponent in the name of self-defense, it better be careful regarding its targets and the scale of its assault, or it's going to look like plain old brutality.

So tell me, who is this 'weaker opponent' you are referring to?

Do the Palestinians have an Air Force with jets and attack helicopters? How about a Navy? Tanks?

So, you are defending Hamas.

Case in point. If you don't have the proper means to attack a superior military target, don't. You will be obliterated.

Besides, what was this?

So tell me, who is this 'weaker opponent' you are referring to?

Do the Palestinians have an Air Force with jets and attack helicopters? How about a Navy? Tanks?

Warfare is not a game. It is a deadly means of exerting foreign policy, and the concept of fairness in warfare, is so inane that it is beyond belief. The Israeli's do not want rockets fired at their citizens, and will do what they consider necessary to make the Palestinians stop shooting them at Israel.

Hamas is doing everything it can to ensure that the body count is high, because they believe that will cause the international community to feel sorry for them, and put pressure on Israel to stop the assualt.

Bingo.

Great post and spot on.

There is no such thing as fair in war. Its he who has the most weapons, men, materials and will to win who will win. Fair ain't got jack shit to do with anything about warfare.

If Isreal laid down its arms tomorrow and surrendered they would all be dead twenty four hours later.

If those surrounding Isreal laid down their arms there would be peace within twenty four hours.

No one wants war but when your fighting a war you do what it takes to win.

There have been civilian casualties in every war ever fought anywhere. Those of you who boo hoo over it need to pull up your big boy pants and get the hell over it. Its something that will always occur during war.

As I said. There ain't nothing fair about war.

Before I start in on this thread, let me preface it by mentioning a variation of an old saying:

"We won the battle, but lost the war."​

Struggles and armed conflicts aren't just fought on a battlefield. They're fought in the court of public opinion too. In case anyone needs a history lesson on that front, it would behoove them to recall the American Civil Rights struggle. It was news images of water cannons and German Shepherd police dogs being unleashed on peaceful Black demonstrators which ultimately turned American public opinion against the gov'ts of the American South in the early 1960s. Israel faces a similar PR disaster despite the fact that most of these kind of reports don't get much airtime in the USA.

In truth, the story below isn't even the one I was looking for. I saw a report this morning on CNN about a 3 year old Palestinian child who was wrapped in bandages in a hospital. Obviously, the story below is from last month.

A Palestinian child, 7 years old, Ali Abed al-Awour, passed away last night as a result of injuries caused by an Israeli airstrike last Wednesday.

Palestinian sources reported that the child was with his uncle, Muhammad Ahmad al-Awour, on a motorcycle, when the Israeli airplane striked in the al-Sudanyeh neighborhood, northern Gaza. The Israeli army claimed that the uncle was a leader of Hamas, responsible for firing rockets to southern Israel. However, al-Awour's family said he had gone out to get food for dinner when he was killed.

This attack caused the immediate death of the uncle, 30 years old, and two other people were injured. One of them was Ali al-Awour, who passed away yesterday in a hospital in Gaza.

7-year old dies in Gaza 3 days after being injured in an Israeli airstrike

The POINT is clear as long as you're not too obtuse to see it or too partisan to acknowledge it. When a militarily far more powerful foe launches a military assault on a weaker opponent in the name of self-defense, it better be careful regarding its targets and the scale of its assault, or it's going to look like plain old brutality.

While I know that there are a lot of Israel supporter who are unapologetic regarding these assaults, at some point you have to ask yourself if it's doing more harm than good to the cause if it creates widespread sympathy for the Palestinians in the court of world public opinion in the process.

But this thread is not meant so much to be about Israel versus the Palestinians and who's right, or who's MORE right. This thread is meant to be about what's in America's interest. You see, the Israelis are using weapons systems that WE supplied to them to launch these military campaigns. Think how that makes Arabs view us when they see dead children at the hands of weapons we supplied to the people who are using the weapons against them. Think that might create a terrorism problem for us in the process?

awwwww !! how terrible !!

war is pure hell !

do you have any idea how many "CHILLLLDREN" and civilian adults were killed during WWII ?

a few hundred thousand and you whine about one fucking muslime kid. :lmao:

oooooh :fu:

Before I start in on this thread, let me preface it by mentioning a variation of an old saying:

"We won the battle, but lost the war."​

Struggles and armed conflicts aren't just fought on a battlefield. They're fought in the court of public opinion too. In case anyone needs a history lesson on that front, it would behoove them to recall the American Civil Rights struggle. It was news images of water cannons and German Shepherd police dogs being unleashed on peaceful Black demonstrators which ultimately turned American public opinion against the gov'ts of the American South in the early 1960s. Israel faces a similar PR disaster despite the fact that most of these kind of reports don't get much airtime in the USA.

In truth, the story below isn't even the one I was looking for. I saw a report this morning on CNN about a 3 year old Palestinian child who was wrapped in bandages in a hospital. Obviously, the story below is from last month.

A Palestinian child, 7 years old, Ali Abed al-Awour, passed away last night as a result of injuries caused by an Israeli airstrike last Wednesday.

Palestinian sources reported that the child was with his uncle, Muhammad Ahmad al-Awour, on a motorcycle, when the Israeli airplane striked in the al-Sudanyeh neighborhood, northern Gaza. The Israeli army claimed that the uncle was a leader of Hamas, responsible for firing rockets to southern Israel. However, al-Awour's family said he had gone out to get food for dinner when he was killed.

This attack caused the immediate death of the uncle, 30 years old, and two other people were injured. One of them was Ali al-Awour, who passed away yesterday in a hospital in Gaza.

7-year old dies in Gaza 3 days after being injured in an Israeli airstrike

The POINT is clear as long as you're not too obtuse to see it or too partisan to acknowledge it. When a militarily far more powerful foe launches a military assault on a weaker opponent in the name of self-defense, it better be careful regarding its targets and the scale of its assault, or it's going to look like plain old brutality.

While I know that there are a lot of Israel supporter who are unapologetic regarding these assaults, at some point you have to ask yourself if it's doing more harm than good to the cause if it creates widespread sympathy for the Palestinians in the court of world public opinion in the process.

But this thread is not meant so much to be about Israel versus the Palestinians and who's right, or who's MORE right. This thread is meant to be about what's in America's interest. You see, the Israelis are using weapons systems that WE supplied to them to launch these military campaigns. Think how that makes Arabs view us when they see dead children at the hands of weapons we supplied to the people who are using the weapons against them. Think that might create a terrorism problem for us in the process?

awwwww !! how terrible !!

war is pure hell !

do you have any idea how many "CHILLLLDREN" and civilian adults were killed during WWII ?

a few hundred thousand and you whine about one fucking muslime kid. :lmao:

oooooh :fu:

Yup. Civilians die in every war wherever its fought. How many died because of the bombs the allies and the Germans dropped in WWII??

All these idiot boo hooing about it need to pull of their big boy pants and catch a fucking clue because those calling the shots don't give a shit what they think.

There will always be casualties in war.

........ When a militarily far more powerful foe launches a military assault on a weaker opponent in the name of self-defense, it better be careful regarding its targets and the scale of its assault, or it's going to look like plain old brutality.

Fuck Israel.

10460397_655002271234935_3014255732565058910_n.jpg

Attachments

• $1.jpg
    $1.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
........ When a militarily far more powerful foe launches a military assault on a weaker opponent in the name of self-defense, it better be careful regarding its targets and the scale of its assault, or it's going to look like plain old brutality.

Fuck Israel.

Fuck you, you worthless hypocrital bitch. Hamas slaughters even its own children to score PR points. I dont see you condemning them. Go to hell, don't pass GO.

Fuck Israel.

No. Fuck you you idiot.

How many of their own people has Hamas sacrificed on the alter of their jihadist bullshit??

People die during war. Pull on those big boy pants of yours and grow the fuck up. Civilians will always die in war.

Fuck Israel.

Fuck you, you worthless hypocrital bitch. Hamas slaughters even its own children to score PR points. I dont see you condemning them. Go to hell, don't pass GO.

My, doesn't take much to get under your incredibly thin, slimy, pasty skin.

You are an idiot for comparing Hamas to the Israeli military. It is no match. That is Mustang's point you stupid twit.

Fuck Israel.

No. Fuck you you idiot.

How many of their own people has Hamas sacrificed on the alter of their jihadist bullshit??

People die during war. Pull on those big boy pants of yours and grow the fuck up. Civilians will always die in war.

I don't care if Hamas comes over and kills your grandmother, Mustang's point stands.

Israelis enjoy killing. Very plain to see.

"...civilians always die in war". Your arrogance and ignorance is beyond the pale.

Typical rightie...Defend children like hell when they are in the womb, and then they are just collateral damage after they are born. You are disgusting.

Last edited:
Fuck Israel.

You are an idiot for comparing Hamas to the Israeli military. It is no match. That is Mustang's point you stupid twit.

Are you completely stupid? Yes, we know you are. You post drekk here day after day. You fall for anything the left tells you. I think one of your two functioning brain cells isnt.

Fuck Israel.

No. Fuck you you idiot.

I don't care if Hamas comes over and kills your grandmother, Mustang's point stands.

"...civilians always die in war". Your arrogance and ignorance is beyond the pale.

Typical rightie...Defend children like hell when they are in the womb, and then they are just collateral damage after they are born. You are disgusting.

Israelis enjoy killing, which is why they are specifically trying to avoid civilians, right? What's plain is that you are an idiot. and need to be negged off these boards.

Are you completely stupid? Yes, we know you are. You post drekk here day after day. You fall for anything the left tells you. I think one of your two functioning brain cells isnt.

Sorry if the photo I posted is the reality you can't handle.

Just sit back and relax, and enjoy the myopia you live in that your dreaded Obama has not in any fucking way impaired or altered.

The American press makes it easy for assholes like you to rationalize reality.

It is as Golda Meir said, We can forgive you for killing our children but we can never forgive you for forcing us to kill yours.

Why did Golda say this? Because the heart of the Israelis is to never harm another human being, they value all life. When the terrorists are holding their arab neighbors child under one arm while firing upon you and your children with the other what can the Israelis do?

The IDF are protecting those they were charged to protect. The men, women and children of Israel. The most tragic reality of this is that many of the Arabs who have been kept captive in Gaza by their own Arab brethren - are no longer even trying to leave because now the root of bitterness that is in the terrorists has entered into their own hearts - through indoctrination of hate - even at the cost of their own sons and daughters.

What a tragic, tragic thing it is to hate! It is the very root of bitterness that defiles many. If you see an angry man you should avoid him at all cost. Lest he defile you and others surrounding you. Never keep fellowship with those bound by a spirit of hatred. Stay far from them! The pit they have dug for those they hate will become the very same pit they die and are buried in. It is no light thing that so many have perished. This is the reward that awaits the wicked. They shall be destroyed.

Last edited:
No. Fuck you you idiot.

Israelis enjoy killing, which is why they are specifically trying to avoid civilians, right? What's plain is that you are an idiot. and need to be negged off these boards.

Neg away, Nellie. It's so high school, but that's the level of your maturity.

Looks like you can't add and subtract, either:

"""About 576 Palestinians have been killed, Gaza Health Ministry officials said. It's unknown how many were militants, but the United Nations has estimated that 70% are civilians. Israel has reported dozens of terrorists killed by its forces.

In total, 27 Israeli soldiers have died, including three believed killed by friendly fire.""""

Deaths mount in Gaza and Israel; U.S. pushes cease-fire - CNN.com

Fuck Israel.

No. Fuck you you idiot.

Isreali's enjoy killing? Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

How bout Hamas using women and kids as shield while they fire away at the Isreali's.

How bout all those suicide bomber they send into Isreal? How bout all the women and children who've died at their hands? Oh wait. I forgot. They are jews so count for nothing in your arrogant racist eyes.

Civilians both adults and children die in war. They always have and always will. Put your big boy pants on and get the fuck over it. Nothing you say or do will ever change that fact.

As for arrogance? The fact you think anything you say makes any difference at all shows everyone what an arrogant racist asshole you really are. You're a nothing, nobody who thinks what he thinks makes a difference and miraculously no more civilians will die in war. Of course the only civilians you care about are the Muslims. As far as your concerned the only good Jew is a dead Jew.

Your a fucking idiot and disgusting as hell to boot. Drop the fuck dead.

Last edited:
No. Fuck you you idiot.

Isreali's enjoy killing? Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

How bout Hamas using women and kids as shield while they fire away at the Isreali's.

How bout all those suicide bomber they send into Isreal? How bout all the women and children who've died at their hands? Oh wait. I forgot. They are jews so count for nothing in your arrogant racist eyes.

Civilians both adults and children die in war. They always have and always will. Put your big boy pants on and get the fuck over it. Nothing you say or do will ever change that fact.

As for arrogance? The fact you think anything you say makes any difference at all shows everyone what an arrogant racist asshole you really are. You're a nothing, nobody who thinks what he thinks makes a difference and miraculously no more civilians will die in war. Of course the only civilians you care about are the Muslims. As far as your concerned the only good Jew is a dead Jew.

Your a fucking idiot and disgusting as hell to boot. Drop the fuck dead.

The scary thing is how many people think like this loser. Think about how absurd they are and all of their claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back