Israel Defines Humanity

"....Hamas crimes justify similar crimes in response....."

Stop lying.

From this....
Hamas_murder.jpg

To this.....

6uShkEkKOEh5DDb6EUWVZBhjvlQDYKSUSn3k1d6AduOu6gezlAAQiTWpes1gltUS6FQAg7y4-CWBTlNrWjFx5IM91eQoH3XXySii=s0-d-e1-ft

Masked Hamas members (dressed in black) prepare to execute local Palestinians who they claim spied for Israel, Aug. 22, 2014, in Gaza. (Image source: Reuters video screenshot)
Gatestone Institute

Let's see your examples.
NIP000112685893_742138c.jpg

Ynetnews News - UN doubles estimate of destroyed Gaza homes
Great news! Less places to fire their missiles at civilian cities from.
Another propagandist guideline dictates that Hamas needs civilian buildings or buildings at all to fire missiles.

qassam-launch.jpg

Of course - if true - it would not justify shelling of civilians.

You see? Your chain of argumentation is completely made up from thin air.
Your photo of Palestinians violating international law by targeting civilians sure nailed me!

Your bigotry has you so blinded you can't even see you make the case for me.
When did I say Hamas is innocent, tard?

your ass licking of Hezbollah actually SUPERCEDES your affection for Hamas

You have no coherent line of arguments. At first you must know that I am neither siding with Hamas nor with the Israeli government. Israel has the right to exist and defend itself. But so does Palestine, what you deny. In your argumentation, Hamas crimes justify similar crimes in response. To me, only Hamas-like people would argue like that or people following propagandist guidelines. Imagine the Syrian government would argue: "The terrorists slaughter people so its ok when we do it as well."

But lets simply stick to the facts:
Since 2006, Hamas recognized Israel and offered a 10 year ceasfire two times. In response to the recognition that Israel officially demanded in order to start two-state talks, Israel launched the 2006 war, not talks.

Ynetnews News - Hamas: We’ll recognize Israel within '67 borders

Stop lying.

From this....
Hamas_murder.jpg

To this.....

6uShkEkKOEh5DDb6EUWVZBhjvlQDYKSUSn3k1d6AduOu6gezlAAQiTWpes1gltUS6FQAg7y4-CWBTlNrWjFx5IM91eQoH3XXySii=s0-d-e1-ft

Masked Hamas members (dressed in black) prepare to execute local Palestinians who they claim spied for Israel, Aug. 22, 2014, in Gaza. (Image source: Reuters video screenshot)
Gatestone Institute

Let's see your examples.

Another propagandist guideline dictates that Hamas needs civilian buildings or buildings at all to fire missiles.

qassam-launch.jpg

return fire is ALWAYS justified-------the whole issue is
the TRAJECTORY of the incoming fire. A little picture of
Iranian manufactured picnic portable missle launchers SAYS NOTHING but islamonazi propaganda. (blei---you can google the word "trajectory") You can also check IRANIAN
alpha ape chest thumping rhetoric about their FANTASTICAL
LONG RANGE MISSILE LAUNCHERS that can reach every
city and town in Israel (and the multitude or Hezbollah dogs
ITCHING to knock the brains out of every Israeli child IN THE WORLD)
Vast nonsense.

qassam-launch.jpg

Your photo of Palestinians violating international law by targeting civilians sure nailed me!

The Hezbollah fights terrorism. When did Israel fight terrorism (I don´t mean blowing up civilian homes and their residents)?

Stop lying.

From this....
Hamas_murder.jpg

To this.....

Gatestone Institute

Let's see your examples.

qassam-launch.jpg

return fire is ALWAYS justified-------the whole issue is
the TRAJECTORY of the incoming fire. A little picture of
Iranian manufactured picnic portable missle launchers SAYS NOTHING but islamonazi propaganda. (blei---you can google the word "trajectory") You can also check IRANIAN
alpha ape chest thumping rhetoric about their FANTASTICAL
LONG RANGE MISSILE LAUNCHERS that can reach every
city and town in Israel (and the multitude or Hezbollah dogs
ITCHING to knock the brains out of every Israeli child IN THE WORLD)
Vast nonsense.

capt blei has valued my post as NONSENSE -----I made only two points------1) return fire in the trajectory of incoming fire is
justified in combat. 2) Iran has issue statements indicating
that it has armed Hezbollah with missiles and long range
missile launchers capable of destroying all of Israel in minutes.

Captain Blei will be happy to explain why the two points of
my post are "NONSENSE"

qassam-launch.jpg

The Hezbollah fights terrorism. When did Israel fight terrorism (I don´t mean blowing up civilian homes and their residents)?
Foreign Terrorist Organizations (FTOs) are foreign organizations that are designated by the Secretary of State in accordance with section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), as amended. FTO designations play a critical role in our fight against terrorism and are an effective means of curtailing support for terrorist activities and pressuring groups to get out of the terrorism business.

10/8/1997
HAMAS

10/8/1997
Hizbollah
Foreign Terrorist Organizations

Simply validates Capt Blei sides with terrorists.

Agreed. If Hamas and other Palestinian terrorists want the Israelis to stop destroying buildings in Gaza, they need to stop using those buildings as launch pads and center for storing weapons.

qassam-launch.jpg

Foreign Terrorist Organizations (FTOs) are foreign organizations that are designated by the Secretary of State in accordance with section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), as amended. FTO designations play a critical role in our fight against terrorism and are an effective means of curtailing support for terrorist activities and pressuring groups to get out of the terrorism business.

10/8/1997
HAMAS

10/8/1997
Hizbollah

Al Nusra has been labeled Foreign Terrorist Organization by the US since 2012, thus since their creation, yet the US presented them us as "democratic rebels" until Russia proved otherwise. The Hezbollah, on the otherhand, has nothing that makes them a terrorist organization.

Al Nusra has been labeled Foreign Terrorist Organization by the US since 2012, thus since their creation, yet the US presented them us as "democratic rebels" until Russia proved otherwise. The Hezbollah, on the otherhand, has nothing that makes them a terrorist organization.
Bullshit. Hezbollah murdered hundreds of Marines, not to mentioned has committed terrorist acts against innocent civilians for decades.

National Counterterrorism Center | Groups

Beirut Marine Barracks Bombing Fast Facts - CNN.com

FLASHBACK: April 18, 1983: U.S. Embassy Attacked in Beirut — Central Intelligence Agency

Escape Artist: How a Legendary Hezbollah Terrorist Eluded the CIA

Hezbollah in Syria

BTW, I Googled "Bleipriester" and came up with several interesting links. Are you under 30, Blei? A big fan of video games? Are you also an armchair warrior supporter of the Syrian Army or do you actually have links to them?

Bullshit. Hezbollah murdered hundreds of Marines, not to mentioned has committed terrorist acts against innocent civilians for decades.

National Counterterrorism Center | Groups

Beirut Marine Barracks Bombing Fast Facts - CNN.com

FLASHBACK: April 18, 1983: U.S. Embassy Attacked in Beirut — Central Intelligence Agency

Escape Artist: How a Legendary Hezbollah Terrorist Eluded the CIA

Hezbollah in Syria
How did Hezbollah murder Marines? Did they invade the US and execute captured soldiers honorably defending their homeland ? And what attacks?

Are you under 30, Blei?
Nope, digga.

A big fan of video games?
Yeah, take a look at the computer forum, dude.

Are you also an armchair warrior supporter of the Syrian Army or do you actually have links to them?
Sure I have, pal.
Here´s one:
https://mobile.facebook.com/syrianmilitary/

10/8/1997
HAMAS

10/8/1997
Hizbollah

Up is down, war is peace, love is hate.
Welcome to Orwell's 1984.

10/8/1997
HAMAS

10/8/1997
Hizbollah

Up is down, war is peace, love is hate.
Welcome to Orwell's 1984.
Or what Orwell didn´t dare to dream in his wildest dreams.

Capt blei loves to dance on the dead bodies of innocents murdered in his preferred style-----to wit---obscene mutilation

....This is a stupid lie spread by those who side with the terrorists in Syria.
The fact you are an "anti-zionist" aka anti-semitic is clear. Nice dodge on being pro-Russian and/or pro-Putin.

Assad is a fucking asshole dictator. That is well proven by history. What do you feel so compelling about Assad and his family? Why do you support him?
Lies and nothing but lies:

""anti-zionist" aka anti-semitic"
"Nice dodge on being pro-Russian and/or pro-Putin"
"Assad is a fucking asshole dictator"

WRONG as we can see all this in your many posts, and you are not coming over as a very nice person
It is just because I have to deal with persons with dishonest motivations. Persons that only follow their propagandist guidelines and have no interest in Israel, the Jews and their wellbeing.

No it is because you hate the Jews and follow your teachings

The fact you are an "anti-zionist" aka anti-semitic is clear. Nice dodge on being pro-Russian and/or pro-Putin.

Assad is a fucking asshole dictator. That is well proven by history. What do you feel so compelling about Assad and his family? Why do you support him?
Lies and nothing but lies:

""anti-zionist" aka anti-semitic"
"Nice dodge on being pro-Russian and/or pro-Putin"
"Assad is a fucking asshole dictator"

WRONG as we can see all this in your many posts, and you are not coming over as a very nice person
It is just because I have to deal with persons with dishonest motivations. Persons that only follow their propagandist guidelines and have no interest in Israel, the Jews and their wellbeing.

"....motivations. Persons that only follow their propagandist guidelines...."

• "The Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) believes that the land of Palestine has been an Islamic Wakf throughout the generations and until the Day of Resurrection, no one can renounce it or part of it, or abandon it or part of it. There is no solution to the Palestinian problem except Jihad." — Hamas Charter.

• "The Zionist entity will not be part of this region. We will continue to resist it until the liberation of our land and the return of our people." — Musa Abu Marzouk, senior Hamas official.
You have no coherent line of arguments. At first you must know that I am neither siding with Hamas nor with the Israeli government. Israel has the right to exist and defend itself. But so does Palestine, what you deny. In your argumentation, Hamas crimes justify similar crimes in response. To me, only Hamas-like people would argue like that or people following propagandist guidelines. Imagine the Syrian government would argue: "The terrorists slaughter people so its ok when we do it as well."

Since 2006, Hamas recognized Israel and offered a 10 year ceasfire two times. In response to the recognition that Israel officially demanded in order to start two-state talks, Israel launched the 2006 war, not talks.

And just when in 1967 were these borders negotiated and who negotiated them. The only possible borders would be those from 1988 when palestine mafe a move to become a nation and have back-pedalled ever since

• "The Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) believes that the land of Palestine has been an Islamic Wakf throughout the generations and until the Day of Resurrection, no one can renounce it or part of it, or abandon it or part of it. There is no solution to the Palestinian problem except Jihad." — Hamas Charter.

• "The Zionist entity will not be part of this region. We will continue to resist it until the liberation of our land and the return of our people." — Musa Abu Marzouk, senior Hamas official.

Stop lying.

From this....
Hamas_murder.jpg

To this.....

Gatestone Institute

Let's see your examples.

_67255958_009839494-1.jpg

First picture is a proven photoshopped fake that is used by the people who visit the hate sites. The second shows WP being deployed legally to act as a marker for a strike

Stop lying.

From this....
Hamas_murder.jpg

To this.....

Gatestone Institute

Let's see your examples.

qassam-launch.jpg

Actually under the Geneva conventions and IHL it does as they are no longer civilian buildings.

No but yours is as you use a picture that proves they fire their illegal weapons from civilian areas

You're the one siding with war criminals, Islamolover.
Another propagandist guideline dictates that those criticizing Israel´s government´s actions are "Islamonazis" siding with war criminals. Even though I clearly stated that I am not siding with Hamas, the propagandist tells his bullshit.
Another bigot guideline is to insist if another race moves in next door it's justification to slit the throats of children and walk into pizza restaurants and blow everyone to pieces.
I wonder what the Israeli government is doing about the threat.

They are stepping up security and making it safer for Israeli civilians to walk the streets. That is why so many arab muslims end up as just stains on the ground.

The purpose of this thread was to document the saintliness of the nation of Israel.

Rather than demolish their enemies...as they could....I showed that they are in the process of organizing a seaport for the Gazans, to the Palestinians' economic benefit.

To return to the premise, I found that Israel turned their holiest site over to the Muslim authorities in Jerusalem: the temple mount above the Western Wall, is controlled by Muslims.

I saw it with my own eyes.

".... the de facto Israeli relinquishment of the Temple Mount, for which I could find no precedent in any other country or religion.

The birthfather of this relinquishment, which for years has been called “the status quo on the Temple Mount,” was Moshe Dayan, who served as Israeli defense minister during the Six-Day War. The thrilling liberation of the Western Wall and the Temple Mount was documented in detail in dozens of publications that appeared after the war. Even the cry of paratroop commander Mordechai Gur into his field radio – “The Temple Mount is in our hands!” – entered the pantheon of national symbols of the State of Israel.

And yet, the reality that Israel devised on the Temple Mount, and the heavy limitations it imposed on itself there, were very far from the euphoria of the liberation itself and the overwhelming encounter with the place where the two Temples of the Jewish people had stood in the past, long the focal point of its spiritual life."
The Israeli Relinquishment of the Temple Mount

"Dayan’s first act on the Temple Mount, only a few hours after IDF Chief Rabbi Shlomo Goren blew the shofar and gave the Shehecheyanu blessing beside the Western Wall, was to immediately remove the Israeli flag that the paratroopers had raised on the mount."
Ibid.

Forum List

Back