Israel Defines Humanity

Ahh, so you're just all talk, no action.
It is a forum, blitzbulb. People can´t "act" here, anyway. But tell me what actions you´d expect?

No law violations here. I swore an oath to support and defend our Constitution. I keep that oath.

Again, I'm content to let the BND and BfV figure out if you do or don't.
Yes, you falsely accused me of terrorism, bringing up evidence that proves otherwise. I could sue the shit out of you as terrorism is a sensitive topic, especially in the USA. Guess, how big the compensation will be that you have to pay to me?

Nothing as you dont live in the US and would not be able to afford the air fares every time the court sat.
I don´t need to live in the US for that.

Nope. Even Haaretz says it.

Proving what exactly, as haaretz will post anything that will sell a few papers. Read their disclaimer for every little piece posted online. Mostly islamonazi propaganda that has no basis in truth.
Everyone who does not agree with you about something is "islamonazi". You are a filthy liar who denounces even Israelis to serve your Zionist flashbulb puppetmasters´ interest, which is spreading lies and more lies.

"Haaretz (Hebrew: הארץ‎‎) (lit. "The Land [of Israel]", originally Ḥadashot Ha'aretzHebrew: חדשות הארץ‎‎, IPA: [χadaˈʃot haˈʔaʁets] – "News [of] the Land [of Israel]"[3]) is Israel's oldest daily newspaper. It was founded in 1918 and is now published in both Hebrew and English in Berliner format. The English edition is published and sold together with theInternational New York Times. Both Hebrew and English editions can be read on the Internet. In North America, it comes out as a weekly newspaper, combining articles from the Friday edition with a roundup from the rest of the week. It is known for its strongly left-wing and liberal stances on domestic and foreign issues."

Haaretz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

AND how does that make it true, after all it is anti semitic being left wing
In fact, you Zionist blitzbulb are anti-semitic as you don´t allow Israelis (assumed Jews) to have their own opinion, for example left-wing liberal.

And you are wrong again, very soon you will take over from monte and tainted tommy
Stereotyped thinking.

Yes, you falsely accused me of terrorism, bringing up evidence that proves otherwise. I could sue the shit out of you as terrorism is a sensitive topic, especially in the USA. Guess, how big the compensation will be that you have to pay to me?
Blitzbirne, everyone here has seen your posts supporting terrorism.

Go ahead and sue me, Blitzy. I'd love to find out your real name and address. ;)

Dont be so sure as Germany has signed up to the European arrest warrant, that means if instructed by another member state they will arrest and send you for trial in any other European member state.
Or any other European member state under EU laws
Good point. Blitzbirne obviously hasn't thought through all the ramifications of voicing support for Islamic terrorists. Amirite, Bleipriester ?

Good point. International terrorism is covered by international law and INTERPOL.

Germany / Europe / Member countries / Internet / Home - INTERPOL

Contact INTERPOL / Internet / Home - INTERPOL

Terrorism / Terrorism / Crime areas / Internet / Home - INTERPOL
Terrorism poses a grave threat to national security and the lives of individuals around the world. At INTERPOL, we run a number of initiatives to support our member countries in their efforts to protect their citizens from terrorism in its many forms.

Experts at the General Secretariat collect, store and analyse information about suspected individuals and groups and their activities, and exchange data with our member countries and other international organizations. A chief initiative in this area is the Counter-Terrorism Fusion Centre, which works to disrupt the recruitment and activities of foreign terrorist fighters

Obviously international terrorism is a common problem and suspects need to be identified and closely watched.

Ahh, so you're just all talk, no action.
It is a forum, blitzbulb. People can´t "act" here, anyway. But tell me what actions you´d expect?

No law violations here. I swore an oath to support and defend our Constitution. I keep that oath.

Again, I'm content to let the BND and BfV figure out if you do or don't.

Nothing as you dont live in the US and would not be able to afford the air fares every time the court sat.
I don´t need to live in the US for that.

You would do if you started proceedings as the courts would demand you be there every time it convened. Could you afford to fly every two weeks to the US just to attend a 2 minute hearing on a point of law. Fail to turn up just once and you have lost your case

Proving what exactly, as haaretz will post anything that will sell a few papers. Read their disclaimer for every little piece posted online. Mostly islamonazi propaganda that has no basis in truth.
Everyone who does not agree with you about something is "islamonazi". You are a filthy liar who denounces even Israelis to serve your Zionist flashbulb puppetmasters´ interest, which is spreading lies and more lies.

"Haaretz (Hebrew: הארץ‎‎) (lit. "The Land [of Israel]", originally Ḥadashot Ha'aretzHebrew: חדשות הארץ‎‎, IPA: [χadaˈʃot haˈʔaʁets] – "News [of] the Land [of Israel]"[3]) is Israel's oldest daily newspaper. It was founded in 1918 and is now published in both Hebrew and English in Berliner format. The English edition is published and sold together with theInternational New York Times. Both Hebrew and English editions can be read on the Internet. In North America, it comes out as a weekly newspaper, combining articles from the Friday edition with a roundup from the rest of the week. It is known for its strongly left-wing and liberal stances on domestic and foreign issues."

Haaretz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

AND how does that make it true, after all it is anti semitic being left wing
In fact, you Zionist blitzbulb are anti-semitic as you don´t allow Israelis (assumed Jews) to have their own opinion, for example left-wing liberal.

And you are wrong again, very soon you will take over from monte and tainted tommy
Stereotyped thinking.

No facts that are easily proven

Blitzbirne, everyone here has seen your posts supporting terrorism.

Go ahead and sue me, Blitzy. I'd love to find out your real name and address. ;)
Please post links to that posts, thanks.

Why? All you'd do is bullshit, deny or otherwise dance away from your support for Hamas, Palestinian terrorists and the Syrian dictatorship. Still, the most obvious evidence is your signature. Change it if you like, but I've already taken several screenshots of your posts showing your support for Islamists. You know, for your lawsuit.
rofl.gif

Let the fucking lawyers do it....or INTERPOL...or the BfV.

Why? All you'd do is bullshit, deny or otherwise dance away from your support for Hamas, Palestinian terrorists and the Syrian dictatorship. Still, the most obvious evidence is your signature. Change it if you like, but I've already taken several screenshots of your posts showing your support for Islamists. You know, for your lawsuit.
rofl.gif

Let the fucking lawyers do it....or INTERPOL...or the BfV.
I do not support Hamas and Palestinian terrorists. The Syrian government fights terrorism. And if you brainless retard don´t stop bothering me, you are going to be the first on ignore.

BTW: Divine.Wind is suggesting a threat in the website I link to but this is only because it has no owner.

Summary
  • Computer Threats: 0
  • Identity Threats: 3
  • Annoyance factors: 0
Report for us.gg | Norton Safe Web

I do not support Hamas and Palestinian terrorists....
Disagreed as your many posts, including signature, proclaim.

BTW: Divine.Wind is suggesting a threat in the website I link to but this is only because it has no owner.

Summary
No owner? LOL. How big a blitzbirne are you? Are you saying the website magically appeared on the web infested with malware? Allahu Akbar!

Hey Divine Fart, your support for ISIS terrorists is getting on my nerves. The FBI needs to do an IP check on you.

Hey Divine Fart, your support for ISIS terrorists is getting on my nerves. The FBI needs to do an IP check on you.

Is that why you are in hiding, the FBI came calling and you skipped the country. Was it the black minivan adorned with antennas and radomes that gave the game away ?

Summary
No owner? LOL. How big a blitzbirne are you? Are you saying the website magically appeared on the web infested with malware? Allahu Akbar!
No, it´s my website, moron.

Summary

And the bottom line is your site is a scam set up to trick people into losing money to support islamonazi terrorism

When we visited this site, we found it may be designed to trick you into submitting your financial or personal information to online scammers. This is a serious security threat which could lead to identity theft, financial losses or unauthorized use of your personal information.

Summary

And the bottom line is your site is a scam set up to trick people into losing money to support islamonazi terrorism

When we visited this site, we found it may be designed to trick you into submitting your financial or personal information to online scammers. This is a serious security threat which could lead to identity theft, financial losses or unauthorized use of your personal information.
So true! But it is only a mockery of SOHR. Read yourself! And can you provide a link to this nonsense statement?

xa5pc66f.jpg

"Hi! I am Washington Bob from Britain! When ever I had a nightmare of Bashar you will read Barrel Bomb news in your newpaper the next morning. I love al-Qaeda and suicide attacks, behadings, rape, murder, torture and plunder. What I don´t like are barrels. I really hate barrels! Barrels of the essence of evil which is Bashar. Bashar makes many barrels every day. Barrels of Bashar contain a lot of stuff like Coke and beer. But also he does pork into barrels and labels them "humanitarian aid" when they are dropped on the neighborhoods. The mixture of Coke, beer and pork is quite explosive. When ever a fellow rebel encounters these infidel elements, he gets very angry and launches his suicide belt. This has caused many civilian casualties for which I hold Bashar responsible. This is my cause, please donate."

For all the others: It is utter bullshit, no personal details can be submitted, no account to donate to is named.

"Hamas, Palestinian Authority Target Journalists Ahead of Election
by Khaled Abu Toameh • August 23, 2016 at 5:00 am

• Both of the journalists who were arrested made the mistake of reporting on the suffering of Palestinians living under Hamas rule. These are not the kind of stories that Hamas wishes to see ahead of the local and municipal elections. Rather, Hamas wants to see printed lies of prosperity.

• It is a puzzle why foreign journalists choose not to report about the campaign of intimidation facing their Palestinian colleagues.

• One might wonder if the human rights groups neglect these abuses because of their continued obsession with destroying Israel.

• nAVXd-4_rZqxZM4p-JpzZ0QnGeNtr3fjqJh8q5dGNeMgOje7IYUvP51xaXCdV_g4CogcQase2Y5QJWTqq1sS3qakwaxiyPIUnqFe9Q=s0-d-e1-ft

• Ahmed Said (left) and Mahmoud Abu Awwad (right) are two journalists living in the Gaza Strip who were recently arrested by Hamas security forces. Both journalists made the mistake of reporting on the suffering of Palestinians living under Hamas rule."
  • Hamas, Palestinian Authority Target Journalists Ahead of Election

Forum List

Back