Israel Defines Humanity

But I don´t violate a law here. Do you?
Ahh, so you're just all talk, no action. Figures. Spineless people are full of hot air.

No law violations here. I swore an oath to support and defend our Constitution. I keep that oath.

Again, I'm content to let the BND and BfV figure out if you do or don't.

Basically, can you be deported?
Nope, I was born German.
Your parents?
Your parents?
You dodged the question. Interesting. I'll take that as a yes. What does German law say about immigrants supporting terrorism?

My family name dates back to Germany in the early 1800s, but most of my lineage is Brit and Dutch going back even further. In short, no, my parents can't be deported since we're all native born.

Ahh, so you're just all talk, no action.
It is a forum, blitzbulb. People can´t "act" here, anyway. But tell me what actions you´d expect?

No law violations here. I swore an oath to support and defend our Constitution. I keep that oath.

Yes, you falsely accused me of terrorism, bringing up evidence that proves otherwise. I could sue the shit out of you as terrorism is a sensitive topic, especially in the USA. Guess, how big the compensation will be that you have to pay to me?

Last edited:
Basically, can you be deported?
Nope, I was born German.
Your parents?
Your parents?
You dodged the question. Interesting. I'll take that as a yes. What does German law say about immigrants supporting terrorism?

My family name dates back to Germany in the early 1800s, but most of my lineage is Brit and Dutch going back even further. In short, no, my parents can't be deported since we're all native born.
Even if my parent´s could be deported (they cannot), I couldn´t give a damn. I was a foster-child, my parents didn´t give a shit.

So when did the arab muslims give up the west bank and hand it back to the Jews ?. Until they do it is P.A. controlled and the Israelis are acting as defined in the International laws called the Geneva conventions. These are not apartheid so by extension niether are the actions of Israel. The only apartheid nations happen to be the islamonazi ones who have Jew free laws making it illegal to allow a Jew to live there.
Nope. Even Haaretz says it.

Proving what exactly, as haaretz will post anything that will sell a few papers. Read their disclaimer for every little piece posted online. Mostly islamonazi propaganda that has no basis in truth.
Everyone who does not agree with you about something is "islamonazi". You are a filthy liar who denounces even Israelis to serve your Zionist flashbulb puppetmasters´ interest, which is spreading lies and more lies.

"Haaretz (Hebrew: הארץ‎‎) (lit. "The Land [of Israel]", originally Ḥadashot Ha'aretzHebrew: חדשות הארץ‎‎, IPA: [χadaˈʃot haˈʔaʁets] – "News [of] the Land [of Israel]"[3]) is Israel's oldest daily newspaper. It was founded in 1918 and is now published in both Hebrew and English in Berliner format. The English edition is published and sold together with theInternational New York Times. Both Hebrew and English editions can be read on the Internet. In North America, it comes out as a weekly newspaper, combining articles from the Friday edition with a roundup from the rest of the week. It is known for its strongly left-wing and liberal stances on domestic and foreign issues."

Haaretz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

AND how does that make it true, after all it is anti semitic being left wing
In fact, you Zionist blitzbulb are anti-semitic as you don´t allow Israelis (assumed Jews) to have their own opinion, for example left-wing liberal.

And you are wrong again, very soon you will take over from monte and tainted tommy

which leftist Israeli is "NOT ALLOWED" to have his own
opinion? did someone bomb the HA ARETZ printing presses?
I am talking to Phony. Can´t you see what we are talking about?

uhm.....like you guys attacked HEBDO people?
Could you name some guy throat slit for being a "leftist"
Trash, are you trying to from a Zionist conspiracy on USMB to put me in a corner with the terrorists your disgusting, abhorrent terror regimes created?

And as usual you are wrong on all counts, no one is stopping haaretz from posting islamonazi propaganda just ponting out that it posts any lies it gets under a disclaimer that they are not the words of the editor or publisher.

Trash, are you trying to from a Zionist conspiracy on USMB to put me in a corner with the terrorists your disgusting, abhorrent terror regimes created?

I am responding to YOUR STATEMENT---that "Zionist jews" do not allow leftist jews to "HAVE AN OPINION". ------your statement is utterly idiotic-----you can retract it if you want to
appear to be honest. I did not even mention the prison torture enacted by Papa and baby ASSAD or the fact that
Syrians I have encountered in the USA -----do not TALK
about the assads-----until they are confident in my policy of
CONFIDENTIALITY
Not "Zionist jews" but Phoenall.

Is this like Israel has stopped the arab muslims from showing free determination then, just another islamonazi propaganda LIE

I am responding to YOUR STATEMENT---that "Zionist jews" do not allow leftist jews to "HAVE AN OPINION". ------your statement is utterly idiotic-----you can retract it if you want to
appear to be honest. I did not even mention the prison torture enacted by Papa and baby ASSAD or the fact that
Syrians I have encountered in the USA -----do not TALK
about the assads-----until they are confident in my policy of
CONFIDENTIALITY
Not "Zionist jews" but Phoenall.

Phoen bombed Ha aretz? ----you mentioned anti semite jews-------Phoen ain't a semite or a jew (I think----sorry phoen----not my place to say----but this jerk renders me careless)

No problem as you know I am a Gentile and a true Zionist. I have posted the same on here thousands of times and still dimwits like liq and blaaargh say I am a Jew

Even if my parent´s could be deported (they cannot), I couldn´t give a damn. I was a foster-child, my parents didn´t give a shit.
Ahh, maybe they've already been deported back to Syria or are with Daesh.
They aren´t Syrian. I wonder, though, why the Islamist terrorist in Washington is still at large.

Which one, as there must be a few hundred by now, many in the UN buildings hiding from the police.

No, thanks. After you forced them to read here, they know already. When people will note you did not write here for a while, they will know why...
That goes both ways, Blitzbirne.

Dont be so sure as Germany has signed up to the European arrest warrant, that means if instructed by another member state they will arrest and send you for trial in any other European member state.

Ahh, so you're just all talk, no action. Figures. Spineless people are full of hot air.

Or any other European member state under EU laws

Ahh, so you're just all talk, no action.
It is a forum, blitzbulb. People can´t "act" here, anyway. But tell me what actions you´d expect?

Yes, you falsely accused me of terrorism, bringing up evidence that proves otherwise. I could sue the shit out of you as terrorism is a sensitive topic, especially in the USA. Guess, how big the compensation will be that you have to pay to me?

Nothing as you dont live in the US and would not be able to afford the air fares every time the court sat.

Forum List

Back