Israel does not exist

How can Europeans be indigenous to Palestine?

"Genes Of Most Ashkenazi Jews Trace Back To Indigenous Europe, Not Middle East"

Genes Of Most Ashkenazi Jews Trace Back To Indigenous Europe, Not Middle East
It might make sense that all the intelligent Christians and Muslims left their bullshit religions.
Of course a Christian or Muslim in Palestine that converted to any religion but Islam would be beheaded.

How do Muslim Palestinians convert to Islam? However, Palestinians that had not already converted to Christianity did convert to Christianity after Christianity became the state religion of Rome. That was around 400 AD.

It might make sense that all the intelligent Christians and Muslims left their bullshit religions.
Of course a Christian or Muslim in Palestine that converted to any religion but Islam would be beheaded.

How do Muslim Palestinians convert to Islam? However, Palestinians that had not already converted to Christianity did convert to Christianity after Christianity became the state religion of Rome. That was around 400 AD.
And then the intelligent ones became Jews.
I'm down with that!

I'm down with that!

Sure they did.

I'm down with that!

Sure they did.
You said it way before I did.

The only one blowing smoke is you. 18 pages and you have yet to come up with a single reason why Israel does not exist.

Here I'll help you out. The closest you've come is in the last post. You are claiming that the government of Palestine does not accurately represent the people of Palestine. That point has some validity.

It does not negate the treaties or legal instruments which created Palestine (Israel). But it does bring up some very good questions -- in particular about how minorities should be treated and whether or not minorities and First Nations peoples have a right to self-determination.
The only one blowing smoke is you. 18 pages and you have yet to come up with a single reason why Israel does not exist.
Not really. Nobody has posted evidence that Israel has ever legally acquired any land. As far as I can tell Israel sits inside Palestine, i.e. an occupation.

Not really. Nobody has posted evidence that Israel has ever legally acquired any land. As far as I can tell Israel sits inside Palestine, i.e. an occupation.

There are not two legal entities in Palestine. There were never two legal entities created. There is only one. Israel doesn't sit "in" Palestine. Israel IS Palestine. They are one and the same. That's WHY Israel has a border with Jordan. And another with Egypt. And another with Syria.

If Israel doesn't exist, it can't be occupying anyone. So clearly you believe it exists.

There are not two legal entities in Palestine. There were never two legal entities created. There is only one. Israel doesn't sit "in" Palestine. Israel IS Palestine. They are one and the same. That's WHY Israel has a border with Jordan. And another with Egypt. And another with Syria.

If Israel doesn't exist, it can't be occupying anyone. So clearly you believe it exists.
Of course you don't provide any evidence to prove your point.

Nobody ever does. They just blow smoke.

You want evidence that Israel has a border with Jordan? And with Egypt? And with Syria?

You want evidence that Israel has a government?

You want evidence that Israel has the capacity to enter into relations with other states?

Seriously? These things are self-evident.

You want evidence that Israel has a border with Jordan? And with Egypt? And with Syria?

You want evidence that Israel has the capacity to enter into relations with other states?

Shhh...
Tintard knows something no one else on earth knows.
Let's keep it that way.

Nice deflection. That wasn't the question.

Shhh...
Let's keep it that way.
So then why do the Palestinians call Israel 48?

No matter how much proof you are presented with you shrink back into the fantasy world of documents you can't even understand.

Shhh...
Let's keep it that way.
They live with the fantasy that Jordan won something.

Shhh...
Let's keep it that way.
It's nice to know you define nations by what protestors scream.
You really are a moron.

No matter how much proof you are presented with you shrink back into the fantasy world of documents you can't even understand.
Do you mean the documents that nobody has posted?

The documents you refer to that are 100s of pages long and don't say what you say they say.
It's also nice that you determine a nation's existence by what rioting blue collar Palestinians have to say.

Maybe you're right; maybe Israel doesn't exist.
Maybe that why every Muslim terrorist organization on earth is dedicated to the destruction of the State of Israel.
Because Israel doesn't exist.

That IS the question for this thread. That is exactly the question for this thread.

Did you want me to try to prove a negative? That Arab "Palestine" doesn't exist? Can't do that. But I can suggest you provide me with evidence that Arab Palestine had a government in 1948. I can suggest you provide evidence of territory under the control of that government in 1948. I can suggest you provide evidence of that government entering into relations with other States.

In the absence of such evidence, the conclusion that Arab "Palestine" existed as a State in 1948, or earlier, is just plain silly.

What documents are you waiting for us to post? We agree with you about the documents which created "Palestine". There is no need to post them because we accept them. Where we differ is that you pretend that the legal entity which was "Palestine" somehow CAN'T be governed by Jews and therefore the government and State which clearly is Jewish must not exist. So post me a document which says that a government or a State can't be Jewish.

Forum List

Back