Israel escalates forced transfer of Palestinians

It is if you believe that your actions will have an effect on what you receive at a later date

Ah. So, if it's Palestinians, it's "right".

It "it's Palestinians" what's right?----THE INCESSANT DEATH MARCHES from
JERUSALEM INTO THE SEA? ----the
best place to do mass executions would be
a MARCH UP THE HILLS OF HAIFA_-----and
drop the masses off the hills of Mount
Carmel into the bay----the MEDITERRANEAN-------is that what is happening? You have videos? I know
you are right-----they built direct roads---get
the cars off and START THE MARCHES----
ok?

Not sure what you're going on about here Rosie but my response was in relation to Phoenall's answer as to whether the expulsion of civilians is ok (or right) - apparently if it's Palestinians being expelled, he think's it perfectly fine (or right).

I did not get that impression AT ALL. He mused a bit about a single case which involved a crime of attempted murder in
which the "attempter" caught a police
bullet. It was not likely that the criminal
would not get the bullet since it was a few
cops that he decided to murder. The case
was SENSATIONALIZED as a persecution of
the family of the murderer whose residence in
Jerusalem happens to be-----already questionable. The Persecution----the father of the unprovoked terrorist was <gasp>
QUESTIONED!!!! (well---he is actually kinda
illegal in Jerusalem to start with---a situation
that in the US would get him deported---it happens all the time---illegals get caught up
in crimes their family members commit---in fact
even if the crimes are relatively trivial) You find those DEATH MARCHES ON VIDEO YET?

We obviously have different impressions here. I have yet to see him say it's wrong to expel innocent Palestinian civilians (who are legal residents). It's wrong.

you are defining "innocent" as people who---
JUST HAPPEN TO BE casually walking around a very crowded city-----and yanking
a knife out of pocket and JABBING it into
other people in the crowded city ----in exchange for ADULATION AND ELEVATION TO SAINTHOOD-----also--monetary reward
for the relatives in case the brave saint becomes "martyred" In any case---"expelled" from what-----their
present UNBEARABLE SUFFERING?

Carmel into the bay----the MEDITERRANEAN-------is that what is happening? You have videos? I know
ok?

Not sure what you're going on about here Rosie but my response was in relation to Phoenall's answer as to whether the expulsion of civilians is ok (or right) - apparently if it's Palestinians being expelled, he think's it perfectly fine (or right).

I did not get that impression AT ALL. He mused a bit about a single case which involved a crime of attempted murder in
Jerusalem happens to be-----already questionable. The Persecution----the father of the unprovoked terrorist was <gasp>
that in the US would get him deported---it happens all the time---illegals get caught up
even if the crimes are relatively trivial) You find those DEATH MARCHES ON VIDEO YET?

We obviously have different impressions here. I have yet to see him say it's wrong to expel innocent Palestinian civilians (who are legal residents). It's wrong.

other people in the crowded city ----in exchange for ADULATION AND ELEVATION TO SAINTHOOD-----also--monetary reward
for the relatives in case the brave saint becomes "martyred" In any case---"expelled" from what-----their

It is strange that you make blanket accusations towards Muslim people. Are you trying to show to the world that Israelis are nothing but bigots?

ok?

It is strange that you make blanket accusations towards Muslim people. Are you trying to show to the world that Israelis are nothing but bigots?

I am not an Israeli I was born in the USA ---have USA citizenship and no Israeli citizenship-----what are YOU? . I do not make BLANKET STATEMENTS "towards" muslim persons------I discuss facts about the religion based on that which muslims TOLD me over many decades. ---and information I have from non muslims who have lived in varying levels of 'islamic' culture------and also----HISTORY. The first muslims I knew well---were from south east asia -----the first non muslims I knew well who had something to say about living with muslims were also from southeast asia

I am not an Israeli I was born in the USA ---have USA citizenship and no Israeli citizenship-----what are YOU? . I do not make BLANKET STATEMENS "towards" muslim persons------I discuss facts about the religion based on that which muslims TOLD me over many decades. ---and information I have from non muslims who have lived in varying levels of 'islamic' culture------and also----HISTORY. The first muslims I knew well---were from south east asia -----the first non muslims I knew well who had something to say about living with muslims were also from southeast asia

This is Internet. We do not really know who you are but that is not the point. As far as discussions go, you place yourself on the Israel's side. There is nothing wrong with that. However, that is all I know about you. I do not know anything beyond that.

I am sorry that you worked at a hospital where you learned some bad things about Muslims but that was long time ago. You are an old woman now. I think it is time for you to leave that hospital behind as a bad memory. Embrace new good memories. I am sure there are millions of good Muslims all across the world that can help you form good memories.

I am not an Israeli I was born in the USA ---have USA citizenship and no Israeli citizenship-----what are YOU? . I do not make BLANKET STATEMENS "towards" muslim persons------I discuss facts about the religion based on that which muslims TOLD me over many decades. ---and information I have from non muslims who have lived in varying levels of 'islamic' culture------and also----HISTORY. The first muslims I knew well---were from south east asia -----the first non muslims I knew well who had something to say about living with muslims were also from southeast asia

This is Internet. We do not really know who you are but that is not the point. As far as discussions go, you place yourself on the Israel's side. There is nothing wrong with that. However, that is all I know about you. I do not know anything beyond that.

I am sorry that you worked at a hospital where you learned some bad things about Muslims but that was long time ago. You are an old woman now. I think it is time for you to leave that hospital behind as a bad memory. Embrace new good memories. I am sure there are millions of good Muslims all across the world that can help you form good memories.

working at hospitals is not a bad memory I did it for most of my life and it gave me an opportunity to meet people from all over the world----both my colleagues and my patients.
Your comment is patronizing and VULGAR and FILTHY WITH LIES-----I did not describe
the muslims I have known in negative terms----I wrote that THEY TAUGHT ME ABOUT ISLAM---that is they told me about
their religion. There are many many good
people in the world-----it is obvious that you
are not one of them

working at hospitals is not a bad memory I did it for most of my life and it gave me an opportunity to meet people from all over the world----both my colleagues and my patients.
Your comment is patronizing and VULGAR and FILTHY WITH LIES-----I did not describe
the muslims I have known in negative terms----I wrote that THEY TAUGHT ME ABOUT ISLAM---that is they told me about
are not one of them

It is not about me. It is about you and what kind of person you have become. You have become a hate monger. This is what the issue is.

It's not comparable to a concentration camp, but it there certainly seems to be some injustices done here...legal residents of Jerusalem, who have done nothing wrong, being evicted?

You have to round victims up into a concentration camp before they can be transferred somewhere else. That is why it has the ring of a concentration camp. I hope UN will step in to prevent this crime against humanity.

They rounded themselves up when they evicted 1 million Jews in 1949 and stole their lands and property. Karma is a bitch when it hits the muslims
It's not karma, it's not a concentration camp, it's punishing innocent people, something you seem to have no issue with if they happen to be the wrong ethnic group or religion.

It is if you believe that your actions will have an effect on what you receive at a later date

No it is anyone that does something that is wrong getting the backwash of their actions. Seems that muslims are getting a lot of karma these days with the numbers racking up. How many will die as a result of Orlando, 2000, 5000 or even more ?

They rounded themselves up when they evicted 1 million Jews in 1949 and stole their lands and property. Karma is a bitch when it hits the muslims
It's not karma, it's not a concentration camp, it's punishing innocent people, something you seem to have no issue with if they happen to be the wrong ethnic group or religion.

ok?

That was not the subject at all, but karma and how the muslims as a whole are drowning in karma at the moment. Barely a week into ramadam-a-0dingdong and already the tally is over 1000 mass murdered in the name of islam.

ok?

And I have yet to see you produce any evidence that they are in fact legal residents, and not illegal migrants. The evidence points to the vast majority of muslims in Jerusalem are actually living in property that was owned by Jews prior to the expulsion in 1949. Now which is the most wrong the expulsion of 1 million Jews using force and threats or the eviction of a family for crimes against humanity and terrorism offences. But we all know you don't see it like that, as the Jews are wrong no matter what they do.

are not one of them

It is not about me. It is about you and what kind of person you have become. You have become a hate monger. This is what the issue is.

Whats wrong have you seen the tables turned on you and now you are seeing the truth. It is you that is the hate monger as it is your posts that start the hate.

ok?

No just showing the world that muslims are inbred psychopathic mass murderers that should not be trusted. And as the mass murders of late show this is a proven fact, still waiting for a muslim to stand up before the event and say " NOT IN MY NAME "

ok?

That was not the subject at all, but karma and how the muslims as a whole are drowning in karma at the moment. Barely a week into ramadam-a-0dingdong and already the tally is over 1000 mass murdered in the name of islam.

In science----a theory is tested with experiments------the next VERIFICATION
of any theory is ITS PREDICTIVE VALUE.
As to muslims and Ramadan----the theory---
MUSLIMS KILL PEOPLE DURING RAMADAN AS A DISPLAY OF THEIR DEVOTION TO
"allah" HAS DEMONTRATED ITS PREDICTIVE VALUE ---YEAR AFTER YEAR.
VIK has decided that I am a "hate monger" for so stating

No just showing the world that muslims are inbred psychopathic mass murderers that should not be trusted. And as the mass murders of late show this is a proven fact, still waiting for a muslim to stand up before the event and say " NOT IN MY NAME "

Considering that they've been standing up, all around the world, and saying just that, I recommend you get your hearing checked.

Considering that they've been standing up, all around the world, and saying just that, I recommend you get your hearing checked.

I have and it is very poor due to a genetic problem. But I have still to see and/or hear any muslim say before the event " NOT IN MY NAME ". Plenty of after the event platitudes when it looks like the muslims could face violence of their own, but nothing before the event. No outright condemnation of Islamic terrorism, but plenty of condemnation of non Islamic terrorism. Take a look and see what I mean......................

my hearing is fine------I have come across statements made by Islamic leaders in the wake of the Ramadan festivities of sunday morn which are nothing more than "violence is not good"-----utterly meaningless.

Forum List

Back