Israel just bombed the hell out of Iran

No we don't worship the same God. He who rejects the Son doesn't have the Father. Non-believing Jews reject Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, hence we definitely don't worship the same God.

It doesn't matter whether Jews "have" the Father or not, the Jewish God is the same entity worshipped by Christians.
These ZioNazis that you worship aren't your friends, they're anti-Christ. Since you're an anti-Christ ZioNazi, brainwashed by these Jesus-hating Jews, you're completely delusional.
Jews don't hate Jesus, they just don't believe he was the Messiah.

how did Lisa "seek to ban..." you?

Lots of americans born and raised here---have very poor writing skills
She's claiming I'm a "Sock", I've seen that term before and know what it means. If I'm that, then that would warrant me being banned from the forum, but I'm not that.

What was your point then? I can write English quite well, especially now with spell checkers, Grammarly, AI, yeah. Anyone can write well today, using those tools, including me.

Gee ... how many Arab asses did Israel kick in 1967 with ZERO US weapons (being on a US arms embargo since its inception in 1948)?

How many in '47, 56, 73 with their Israeli built fighter jets?

The US gives planes to Israel for precisely the same reason that Michael Jordan gets free Nikes. Jordan gets people to buy Nikes buy making baskets and Israel gets foreign nations to buy F-18 and F-33 because they shoot down Migs,

And ... for the record ... not a SINGLE US solider has ever died or even fought in Israel.
do not attempt to peddle TRUTH at MASJID-MAN. For laughs---
visit a mosque on a Friday

I'm a Muslim so obviously, I've prayed in a masjid or "mosque". Adolf was a pure kick-ass and just a noble, good man.

You realize that Muslims aren't suppose to say they love Hitler in front of the infidels ... you're going to let the cat out of the burkha.

image-37581-portrait-saudi-arabian-gulf-man-wearing-traditional-saudi--preview.jpg

SHUT IT DOWN! THE INFIDELS KNOW!

You realize that Muslims aren't suppose to say they love Hitler in front of the infidels ... you're going to let the cat out of the burkha.

View attachment 934486

SHUT IT DOWN! THE INFIDELS KNOW!
So true!!! not only does the present party line insist on PUBLIC REJECTION
of Adolf-----there is another trend----"SHIITE/SUNNI" hatred is also being
denied in the public HOOKAH DENS

This is a mistake.
Israel is at war, has been at war, will always be at war

Or they can lie down and play dead, which if they do, they will soon become.

There is no peace with the Iranian regime. They have proxies all over the Middle East, like Hamas, that attack Israel every day of their lives.

Gee ... how many Arab asses did Israel kick in 1967 with ZERO US weapons (being on a US arms embargo since its inception in 1948)?

How many in '47, 56, 73 with their Israeli built fighter jets?

The US gives planes to Israel for precisely the same reason that Michael Jordan gets free Nikes. Jordan gets people to buy Nikes buy making baskets and Israel gets foreign nations to buy F-18 and F-33 because they shoot down Migs,

And ... for the record ... not a SINGLE US solider has ever died or even fought in Israel.

Your post is completely irrelevant. We're in 2024, not the mid-20th century. The enemies of the apartheid hell of "Israel", are much better armed today, with the latest technology. Muslims also have nukes.

During the 1967 Six-Day War, the United States did not provide direct military assistance to Israel in the conflict itself. The war was brief, lasting from June 5 to June 10, 1967, and Israel acted quickly to achieve a decisive victory against Egypt, Jordan, and Syria.

However, the broader context of U.S.-Israeli relations at that time included significant American support in various forms. Prior to the war, the U.S. had been a source of military aid and sales to Israel, which helped build up its armed forces. For instance, although significant direct military assistance wasn't a feature of the 1967 conflict, the U.S. had sold Israel advanced weaponry in the years leading up to the war. This included the delivery of tanks and aircraft which were crucial for Israel's military capabilities. After the war, U.S. support increased substantially.

During the 1973 Yom Kippur War, the United States played a significant role in supporting Israel, quite different from the more restrained role it played during the 1967 Six-Day War. The US has spent billions of dollars yearly, to support Israel. Without that American support, fake-"Israel" would crumble. The Jewish State wouldn't last another year or two.

Today in 2024, the Muslims would wipe the floor clean with Israhell. They would be overwhelmed by Muslim armies, if not for the US. Israhell's six Dolphin Class Submarines, can't really deliver a nuclear payload. It can't carry that many nukes, and it's incredibly inefficient as a launching platform for nuclear missiles. As Muslims, we're prepared to lose a few cities, but Israhell would be wiped off the map, never to cause anyone harm again. There would still be over a billion Muslims in the world.

If not for the US, Israel wouldn't be doing what it is doing now in Gaza or in Iran. The US arms Israel to the teeth, providing all of its arms and logistical support. Even in 2006, during the way between Israel and Hezbolah, the Israelis ran out of artillery shells and other ordinances and received an emergency supply from the US.

Last edited:
Your post is completely irrelevant. We're in 2024, not the mid-20th century. The enemies of the apartheid hell of "Israel", are much better armed today, with the latest technology. Muslims also have nukes.

During the 1967 Six-Day War, the United States did not provide direct military assistance to Israel in the conflict itself. The war was brief, lasting from June 5 to June 10, 1967, and Israel acted quickly to achieve a decisive victory against Egypt, Jordan, and Syria.

However, the broader context of U.S.-Israeli relations at that time included significant American support in various forms. Prior to the war, the U.S. had been a source of military aid and sales to Israel, which helped build up its armed forces. For instance, although significant direct military assistance wasn't a feature of the 1967 conflict, the U.S. had sold Israel advanced weaponry in the years leading up to the war. This included the delivery of tanks and aircraft which were crucial for Israel's military capabilities. After the war, U.S. support increased substantially.

During the 1973 Yom Kippur War, the United States played a significant role in supporting Israel, quite different from the more restrained role it played during the 1967 Six-Day War. The US has spent billions of dollars yearly, to support Israel. Without that American support, fake-"Israel" would crumble. The Jewish State wouldn't last another year or two.

Today in 2024, the Muslims will wipe the floor clean with Israhell. They would be overwhelmed by Muslim armies, if not for the US. Israhell's six Dolphin Class Submarines, can't really deliver a nuclear payload. It can't carry that many nukes, and it's incredibly inefficient as a launching platform for nuclear missiles. As Muslims, we're prepared to lose a few cities, but Israhell would be wiped off the map, never to cause anyone harm again. There would still be over a billion Muslims in the world.

If not for the US, Israel wouldn't be doing what it is doing now in Gaza or in Iran. The US arms Israel to the teeth, providing all of its arms and logistical support. Even in 2006, during the way between Israel and Hezbolah, the Israelis ran out of artillery shells and other ordinances and received an emergency supply from the US.
OK so?----the muzzies of the world cannot even feed themselves

That's a retarded statement.
It's not entirely retarded. The term PALESTINIAN was reserved completely for jews living in the area that the greeks and romans called PALESTINA---
for 2000 years. ----arabs living in PALESTINA adopted the moniker
"PALESTINIAN" only about 60 years ago. My very own hubby is a PALESTINIAN according to the government papers issued to him by the BRITS
during the time of the "PALESTINE MANDATE" If he had been a muslim or a christian or anything but a jew-----he would not have been a "PALESTINIAN"

OK so?----the muzzies of the world cannot even feed themselves
Not true, that's a silly hyperbolic retardo-comment. More, Western ZioNazi controlled governments like the US Empire, heavily meddles in Muslim politics, starting wars, assassinating Muslim leaders, invading Muslim countries, imposing brutal economic sanctions. When the ZOG Empire, which holds the world's reserve currency, and controls all of the banks, imposes economic terrorism on your country, you're in trouble. So your claim that Muslim nations can't feed themselves is false, but you like a typical ZioNazi Jew liar, ignore the context for the Muslim world not being as powerful as it once was politically. Muslims now are powerful enough to take out Israhell.

The only thing that keeps your racist, Jew-ethnostate intact is the USA. Your goy-slave.

I have been to Saudi Arabia and enjoyed my experience.
I have been acquainted with lots of people who had a nice time
in Saudi arabia----all of those were experts of some kind ---professors,
doctors, engineers---who were hired for a specific function. But that
situation seems to be changing

It's not entirely retarded. The term PALESTINIAN was reserved completely for jews living in the area that the greeks and romans called PALESTINA---
for 2000 years. ----arabs living in PALESTINA adopted the moniker
"PALESTINIAN" only about 60 years ago. My very own hubby is a PALESTINIAN according to the government papers issued to him by the BRITS
during the time of the "PALESTINE MANDATE" If he had been a muslim or a christian or anything but a jew-----he would not have been a "PALESTINIAN"
The term Palestine has been used for thousands of years, so your ZioNazi claim is false. However, all of that is semantics. The Palestinian people are the indigenous people of the Levant region of the Middle East and are more likely to be native to the Holy Land than an Ashkenazi Jew from Poland or Crown Heights Brooklyn. If Jews from Europe or Brooklyn have the right to citizenship in the Holy Land, then so do the people who have been living there for thousands of years. That's just common sense. Jews and Muslims must co-exist peacefully in the Holy Land, with equal rights before the law, or there should be two states. Either one state for everybody or two states, one for Jews and another one for Muslims and Christians (for all non-Jews).

How viable can Iran's Air Force be when they're using planes that have been around since 1979?

Forum List

Back