Israel just bombed the hell out of Iran

The Nazis thought the same of Jews. Why would you want to be like them?

What Hamas propaganda? No such thing exists, but in your small hateful mind. The genocide speaks for itself.
If Jews were killing Germans the way Palestinians kill Jews Hitler would have a point.

How come the Democrats what to topple the only democrat country in the Middle East?

Why do Democrats support the Iran where there is no separation of church and state.

Why do Democrats support Iran that murders homosexuals and even woman who are raped?

Just read this:

Horrific. The antisemites can don their hijabs and shout threats against Jews, but Jews have to hide that they’re Jewish.

London has been invaded by Jew-hating Muslims, and we are just a few months behind in the U.S. I wonder when the libs will tell us to remove our mezzuzahs and take off our Jewish jewelry.

Your disgusting opening post is enough to do it.

I don’t lower myself to debate Hitler admirers.
I said nothing about Hitler or gave any indication that I admired him. But Yes, since you're bringing it up, I definitely do admire Adolf Hitler and his Third Reich. His biggest mistake was invading the Soviets, that was his strategic blunder. The ZioNazis are much worse than the German ones.

You obviously have reading comprehension problems. You're the one who threw a dart at Saudi Arabia, for executing witches, not me. You being a ZioNazi Jew-witch mentioned threw out a "Well how about Saudi Arabia beheading witches". I simply mentioned the irony of your attempt to crap on the Saudis when the US considers them an ally, providing them with billions of dollars in weapons. etc.
I responded to your CLAIM that muslims do not respond to witchcraft---
by nothing that Saudi arabia--now and then--executes on a charge or
witchcraft. That was not a dart at Saudi arabia---YOU threw a dart when you
claimed that THE USA LICKS......"

I said nothing about Hitler or gave any indication that I admired him. But Yes, since you're bringing it up, I definitely do admire Adolf Hitler and his Third Reich. His biggest mistake was invading the Soviets, that was his strategic blunder. The ZioNazis are much worse than the German ones.
not a surprise----ADOLF is a mosque hero. Have you ever been in a mosque?

Of course I know you admired Hitler, and you didn’t have to say so. But you’re such a stupid Muslim antisemite that you couldn’t wait to jump back and admit it.

You’re going to hell, you know.

Yes, I'm a Muslim so obviously, I've prayed in a masjid or "mosque". Adolf was a pure kick-ass and just a noble, good man. A lot of lies have been told about him by Jewish ZioNazis and their brainwashed goy-minions.
Oh What lies? (for the record---what is a "kick ass"?)

If Jews were killing Germans the way Palestinians kill Jews Hitler would have a point.
That’s hilarious. That’s akin to what Americans said during the Indian Wars. For every American killed by Indians, 100 Indians were killed. Yet Americans thought all the killing was done by Indians.

I guess ignorance like yours exists for generations.

How come the Democrats what to topple the only democrat country in the Middle East?

Why do Democrats support the Iran where there is no separation of church and state.

Why do Democrats support Iran that murders homosexuals and even woman who are raped?
Dumb!

That’s hilarious. That’s akin to what Americans said during the Indian Wars. For every American killed by Indians, 100 Indians were killed. Yet Americans thought all the killing was done by Indians.

I guess ignorance like yours exists for generations.
You deny that the hamas attack happened? How very Muslim of you.

The only reason the Jews did that is because they have big daddy USA supporting them and under their spell. They know you stupid Americans will sacrifice their children for Israhell. You'll sell everything, including America for the "Jewish State Of Israhell".

Gee ... how many Arab asses did Israel kick in 1967 with ZERO US weapons (being on a US arms embargo since its inception in 1948)?

How many in '47, 56, 73 with their Israeli built fighter jets?

The US gives planes to Israel for precisely the same reason that Michael Jordan gets free Nikes. Jordan gets people to buy Nikes buy making baskets and Israel gets foreign nations to buy F-18 and F-33 because they shoot down Migs,

And ... for the record ... not a SINGLE US solider has ever died or even fought in Israel.

Forum List

Back