Israel just bombed the hell out of Iran

I would post it again, but it will get censored and I will probably get banned. Why don't we open a thread about this topic.

"Are Anti-Christ Jews Destroying Western Christian Civilization?"

That thread will most likely get shut down by the mods.
oh!!! are the mods all jews?

Jellybean? I believe Jesus was resurrected. You can laugh. I don't care.
I have resurrected lots of people----I am really good at CPR. I worked
in a jewish hospital---we resurrected everyone ---we were so good at
it that we could elicit a heartbeat from a bowl of chopped liver

oh!!! are the mods all jews?
They're your worshipers. The brainwashed goyim-Christians who are afraid of you. Not all Christians are like that, but here in the US, many Christians are right there next to you, as your fellow ZioNazis. They grovel at your feet and lick your toes.

We Muslims don't suffer from that psychological, spiritual illness, that's a Western Evangelical Christian pathology. These Evangelical, dispensationalists, are so convinced that you're a "chosen one" and little god, that they're willing to sacrifice their children to fight your wars. You really have them under your Jewish magick spell. Jewish witchcraft is powerful, I must admit, but it doesn't work on us Muslims and on Christians who have discernment.

I would post it again, but it will get censored and I will probably get banned. Why don't we open a thread about this topic.

"Are Anti-Christ Jews Destroying Western Christian Civilization?"

That thread will most likely get shut down by the mods.
All types of provocative titles and posts can be posted against Muslims and their religion, against anyone really, except Jews. Don't criticize or offend Jews, no no no. Jews are your masters. Tell me who you can't criticize and I'll tell you who your master is.
you like to parrot jingles. I read the islamo nazi propaganda since the
1950s. It is also full of jingles. For more jingles, don't miss today's
Khutbah Jumaat

If Hamas are subhuman for killing a few hundred Israelis, what does that make Israel for killing 100,000 Palestinians half of whom are children?
Subhuman because they TORTURED THEM TO DEATH AFTER INTENTIONALLY HUNTING THEM DOWN FOR THAT PURPOSE.

Talk to someone who isn’t a fool. I’m not buying your HAMAS propoganda.

you like to parrot jingles. I read the islamo nazi propaganda since the
1950s. It is also full of jingles. For more jingles, don't miss today's
Khutbah Jumaat
Everything I posted was a fact, that you can't debunk, hence you and your buddies here in the forum, had the post censored.

Subhuman because they TORTURED THEM TO DEATH AFTER INTENTIONALLY HUNTING THEM DOWN FOR THAT PURPOSE.

Talk to someone who isn’t a fool. I’m not buying your HAMAS propoganda.
The Nazis thought the same of Jews. Why would you want to be like them?

What Hamas propaganda? No such thing exists, but in your small hateful mind. The genocide speaks for itself.

They're your worshipers. The brainwashed goyim-Christians who are afraid of you. Not all Christians are like that, but here in the US, many Christians are right there next to you, as your fellow ZioNazis. They grovel at your feet and lick your toes.

We Muslims don't suffer from that psychological, spiritual illness, that's a Western Evangelical Christian pathology. These Evangelical, dispensationalism, are so convinced that you're a "chosen one" and little god, that they're willing to sacrifice their children to fight your wars. You really have them under your Jewish magick spell. Jewish witchcraft is powerful, I must admit, but it doesn't work on us Muslims and on Christians who have discernment.
GEE!!!!! I would never let anyone lick my toes----just thinking about it
makes me TICKLISH. I can do witchcraft TOO? like Samantha?----oh
good---no more housework. Witchcraft does not work on muslims?
Occassionally people are beheaded in Saudi arabia on a conviction of
witchcraft------who are they witchcrafting?

Sorry bout that,

1. Set up a, counteroffensive.
2. Rockets, Red Blaze.
3. Enemy, in our sights.
4. Bombs, away.
5. You want some more, Iran???
6. Jews don't miss.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
IF rockets landed in Biden's Delaware neighborhood we would see what a HUUUUUGE liar he has always been

Bs2uHEiCAAE6Gsn.jpg

What Hamas propaganda? No such thing exists, but in your small hateful mind. The genocide speaks for itself.

Have you ever studied the Ancient World?

Thought not.

There’s a time line of the wars Persia has been involved in. Almost never ending.

IF rockets landed in Biden's Delaware neighborhood we would see what a HUUUUUGE liar he has always been
I am curious. What do you think would happen if rockets landed in
Delaware. Have you ever been to Delaware----I have (never to return...)

GEE!!!!! I would never let anyone lick my toes----just thinking about it
makes me TICKLISH. I can do witchcraft TOO? like Samantha?----oh
good---no more housework. Witchcraft does not work on muslims?
Occassionally people are beheaded in Saudi arabia on a conviction of
witchcraft------who are they witchcrafting?
Yeah, and the US sends billions in arms to the Saudis and licks their toes too LOL! You support the Saudis! The Hebrew Bible orders Jews to burn their daughters alive and stone people to death. I doubt you have the moral high ground upon which to stand and point your crooked feculent finger at Islam or Muslims. Don't throw stones from a glass house you stupid bitch. It wasn't that long ago that the US government was strapping people to electric chars and frying them to death, until their eyes popped out of their heads.

If I had a choice between being fried to death strapped to an electric chair or getting my head chopped off quickly by an expert executioner wielding a heavy sword, I will opt for the "insta-death" of being beheaded by a heavy sword in the hand of an expert executioner, who has been chopping off heads for 20, 30 years.

Not falling for it, you Jew-hater. Find a different way to spread your antisemitic genocide lie.

Forum List

Back