Israel just bombed the hell out of Iran

The anti-Christ Jews and those like you who worship them, misuse the word Zion. Zion only exists in Christ, not in rabbinic Judaism or in earthly Jerusalem today. Christians are citizens of heavenly Zion, and the inhabitants of a Jerusalem not made by human hands. The assembly of Jesus Christ, is the temple of The Lord, it's not the Jews who hate Jesus. Those anti-Christ Jews you worship, aren't the "chosen people", they're an ignorant, confused people who need Jesus.
OH!! did Jesus know that? He did seem to hang around 'zion on earth'
lots

You're destroying the USA, so you should leave to "Indonesia" or some other country. Anti-Christ Jews hate Western Christian civilization and they're destroying it, just as Aql showed in his post. You're censoring his content because it exposes your evil.
I censored his post? -----gee---how magical. When did jews start destroying western civilization?

The anti-Christ Jews and those like you who worship them, misuse the word Zion. Zion only exists in Christ, not in rabbinic Judaism or in earthly Jerusalem today. Christians are citizens of heavenly Zion, and the inhabitants of a Jerusalem not made by human hands. The assembly of Jesus Christ, is the temple of The Lord, it's not the Jews who hate Jesus. Those anti-Christ Jews you worship, aren't the "chosen people", they're an ignorant, confused people who need Jesus.

I don't worship Jews dude. You got your facts all messed up. The Jews in Israel have their eyes blinded right now. They will be dealt with in the end. The Jews temple is a building. The gentiles temple is inside them. Jews always needed a sign and will bow down to the AC initially.

OH!! did Jesus know that? He did seem to hang around 'zion on earth'
lots
Before his crucifixion and resurrection, when he was here on earth as a man, yes, he was in earthly Jerusalem. Those who have faith in Him, are now true Zion and Israel, you're anti-Christ. How do you feel about Jesus, do you recognize Him as your Lord and Savior? Is he King of Israel and the Son of the Living God?

Anti-Christ Jews are plunging America into WW3, for ZioNazi anti-Christ "Israel" (counterfeit Israel). These non-Jewish, "Christian" zombies support that because they're lost.

I don't worship Jews dude. You got your facts all messed up. The Jews in Israel have their eyes blinded right now. They will be dealt with in the end. The Jews temple is a building. The gentiles temple is inside them. Jews always needed a sign and will bow down to the AC initially.
Jelly bean school is in session----uhm---pass the plate

There was a cease-fire in place on October 7th, when the HAMAS savages violated it to rampage Israel and hunt down, torture, and murder every single Jewish man, woman, teen, child, toddler, and infant they could find.

The HAMAS subhumans you work for started this, you antisemite.
If Hamas are subhuman for killing a few hundred Israelis, what does that make Israel for killing 100,000 Palestinians half of whom are children?

I hope Iran doesn't do anything Stupid now, like retaliate and escalate the situation.

They really just need to recognize and appreciate that they are losers and deal with it. Maybe they should regret starting this bullshit in the first place on 7 October.
Lol.

Before his crucifixion and resurrection, when he was here on earth as a man, yes, he was in earthly Jerusalem. Those who have faith in Him, are now true Zion and Israel, you're anti-Christ. How do you feel about Jesus, do you recognize Him as your Lord and Savior? Is he King of Israel and the Son of the Living God?

Anti-Christ Jews are plunging America into WW3, for ZioNazi anti-Christ "Israel" (counterfeit Israel). These non-Jewish, "Christian" zombies support that because they're lost.
Jesus was a fine jewish boy----a scholar of the school of Hillel. Like
thousands of other fine jewish boys---the romans crucified him. The
romans were and remained brutal. The southern part of Italy was
invaded by arabs----the Mafia is a syncretic cult of 'christianity' and 'islam'
as is nazism

The information was clearly stated in that post which you and your fellow anti-Christ Jews had censored. The mods of this forum are pro-ZioNazi.
Since the post is no longer there, I cannot read it. Can you cite the
'clearly stated' information?

Jesus was a fine jewish boy----a scholar of the school of Hillel. Like
thousands of other fine jewish boys---the romans crucified him. The
romans were and remained brutal. The southern part of Italy was
invaded by arabs----the Mafia is a syncretic cult of 'christianity' and 'islam'
as is nazism
You ZioNazis are the cult and evil in this world. Humanity is watching and waking up.

Since the post is no longer there, I cannot read it. Can you cite the
'clearly stated' information?
I would post it again, but it will get censored and I will probably get banned. Why don't we open a thread about this topic.

"Are Anti-Christ Jews Destroying Western Christian Civilization?"

That thread will most likely get shut down by the mods.
All types of provocative titles and posts can be posted against Muslims and their religion, against anyone really, except Jews. Don't criticize or offend Jews, no no no. Jews are your masters. Tell me who you can't criticize and I'll tell you who your master is.

Forum List

Back