Israel just bombed the hell out of Iran

"US officials have confirmed that Israel has carried out military operations against Iran.

"The officials said Israel warned the Biden administration earlier on Thursday that a strike was coming in the next 24 to 48 hours.

"According to CNN, the Israelis assured their US counterparts that Iran’s nuclear facilities would not be targeted..."

"On Thursday, Iran’s foreign minister told CNN that if Israel chooses to retaliate, Tehran’s response would be immediate. 'If the Israeli regime commits the great error once again our response will be decisive, definitive and regretful for them,' Hossein Amir-Abdollahian said."

What we know so far about Israelâs strike on Iran
And then Biden immediately got on the phone and warned Iran I am quite sure

Exactly. Iran has billions and billions of dollars thanks to Biden. Trump kept Iran broke.

Barack Obama, Joe Biden, and the American left are the best friends Iran has, besides Russia. It sure as hell isn't right-wing conservatives and Trump-supporters out there on the streets spewing their Jew-hating Nazi screed, it's liberals, progressives, and Democrats.

But at least we know who the real fascists and Nazis are now. They've ripped off their fake masks, revealing their true ugliness and hatred for all the world to see.

I hope Iran doesn't do anything Stupid now, like retaliate and escalate the situation.

They really just need to recognize and appreciate that they are losers and deal with it. Maybe they should regret starting this bullshit in the first place on 7 October.

Hopefully, Iran will take off the kid gloves now and give Israel some serious agro. Show 'em what you got, Tehran ..... and send them scampering back to New York. 🇮🇷

WILL EVERYONE PLEASE CALM DOWN!
We are in the bleachers, not in the dugout. We're allowed to wave the flag:

Flag-Iran.gif

The Jews started it and they have so much power over you, that your American son or daughter might die fighting in Iran for another country. These Jews have complete control over your mind and this nation's foreign policy in the Middle East. You Evangelicals will sell your mothers for Israhell.

View attachment 934420

View attachment 934421

View attachment 934425

View attachment 934422

View attachment 934426

View attachment 934428

Well that certainly seemed like a waste of your time, especially seeing how nobody's going to read your Jew-hating Nazi screed.

Go be Hitler somewhere else.

Sorry bout that,

1. Set up a, counteroffensive.
2. Rockets, Red Blaze.
3. Enemy, in our sights.
4. Bombs, away.
5. You want some more, Iran???
6. Jews don't miss.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
What have the Israelis actually HIT in Iran?

On the MSM channels I see a lot of flashes in the sky and a flash or two at-or-near ground level but WHAT was hit?

If anything at all?

Did the Iranians intercept all-or-most of what was tossed at them?

All bombast and no bombs?

I'll be curious to see the Damage Assessment in the coming hours or the next couple of days if-and-when that materializes.

The Jews started it and they have so much power over you, that your American son or daughter might die fighting in Iran for another country. These Jews have complete control over your mind and this nation's foreign policy in the Middle East. You Evangelicals will sell your mothers for Israhell.

View attachment 934420

View attachment 934421

View attachment 934425

View attachment 934422

View attachment 934426

View attachment 934428

Go back under your Islamist rock and go back to kissing Muzzie arse, Achmed... :cul2::fu:

View attachment 934420

View attachment 934421

View attachment 934425

View attachment 934422

View attachment 934426

View attachment 934428

I don't agree with your religion, but everything you presented in that post is 100% true. These people are indeed completely brainwashed by Jewish Zionists. They'll sacrifice their sons and daughters for the anti-Christ Jewish State of "Israel" (counterfeit Israel).

People read my posts all of the time. You don't win debates by calling your opponent a "Nazi", but unfortunately you're too stupid and dishonest to realize that.

I don't "debate" with terrorists, bro. Honestly, that whole thing read like a terrorist recruitment commercial.

Hey! Let me know when you get to the part where you blow yourself up, ok? I wouldn't want to miss that.

:laughing0301:

Typical, no argument, just insults. You can't handle the truth.
Back under your rock, Achmed... your kind don't deserve the respect accorded by earnest debate...

It's not for lack of valid and overwhelming counterpointing... it's a matter of honor... refusing to debate Islamo-Nazis like you.

Now... go back to sukking Muzzie c---, Achmed... it's no doubt what you're truly good at... Achmed bin Useful Idiot... :fu:

I don't "debate" with terrorists, bro. Honestly, that whole thing read like a terrorist recruitment commercial.

Hey! Let me know when you get to the part where you blow yourself up, ok? I wouldn't want to miss that.

:laughing0301:
He's a terrorist because he said something you don't like about Jews? Are Jews beyond criticism and being exposed? What you're saying is just a cheap polemic against Aql.

Hopefully, Iran will take off the kid gloves now and give Israel some serious agro. Show 'em what you got, Tehran ..... and send them scampering back to New York. 🇮🇷
They can't. Even moreso now than ever before. Iran knew Israel was going to retaliate for the 300+ drones and missiles sent against them that did practically no damage whatsoever....maybe half a day's work to repair.

However Iran didn't even turn on their air alert systems until well after their equipment was destroyed and burning. They literally knew but couldn't detect or do anything about it until it was over. They couldn't even run to their bunkers, send up jets to stop it or do much of anything. They are literally decades behind the rest of the world for modern warfare....

And with a country that is so far behind in technology....that should be a clue to stop harassing every nation out there with their terrorist buddies. Maybe even stop harassing their own citizens with sharia law.

He's a terrorist because he said something you don't like about Jews? Are Jews beyond criticism and being exposed? What you're saying is just a cheap polemic against Aql.
Bull$hit... he's a Muslim shill... and you, you idiot... cannot see that... go close-down a bridge or something with your Pali buddies.

Forum List

Back