Israel just bombed the hell out of Iran

No Christian should ever side up with Islamofascists.
At least Muslims believe Jesus was a prophet and they don't spit in his face and pull his beard. The NT is clear that it was the Jews who crucified Christ, not Arabs or Muslims, not even the Romans. It was Jews, so you need to read your NT more often. You're a ZioFascist, a ZioNazi. How about that? Like that?

I don't agree with your religion, but everything you presented in that post is 100% true. These people are indeed completely brainwashed by Jewish Zionists. They'll sacrifice their sons and daughters for the anti-Christ Jewish State of "Israel" (counterfeit Israel).
SO REFRESHING---a blast from the ISLAMO-NAZI alliance

Silly faggot. Jews and Christians worship the same God.
No we don't worship the same God. He who rejects the Son doesn't have the Father. Non-believing Jews reject Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, hence we definitely don't worship the same God. These ZioNazis that you worship aren't your friends, they're anti-Christ. Since you're an anti-Christ ZioNazi, brainwashed by these Jesus-hating Jews, you're completely delusional.

At least Muslims believe Jesus was a prophet and they don't spit in his face and pull his beard. The NT is clear that it was the Jews who crucified Christ, not Arabs or Muslims, not even the Romans. It was Jews, so you need to read your NT more often. You're a ZioFascist, a ZioNazi. How about that? Like that?

Jesus is not a "prophet" , He is the living Son of the only true God, in human form. Prophets die. Muhhamed is dead. Bhudda is dead. Krishna is dead. Shiva is dead.

Jesus however, is sitting at the right-hand side of God, awaiting the time when all will be judged.

Geez Mr. ChristianMan, do I have to explain this to you?

Hopefully, Iran will take off the kid gloves now and give Israel some serious agro. Show 'em what you got, Tehran ..... and send them scampering back to New York. 🇮🇷
They can't.
You don't think so?
Even moreso now than ever before. Iran knew Israel was going to retaliate for the 300+ drones and missiles sent against them ...
Could be.
... that did practically no damage whatsoever....maybe half a day's work to repair.
Maybe you should see this video before you judge:

However Iran didn't even turn on their air alert systems until well after their equipment was destroyed and burning. They literally knew but couldn't detect or do anything about it until it was over. They couldn't even run to their bunkers, send up jets to stop it or do much of anything.
You'd know more than me. I haven't seen any report yet.
They are literally decades behind the rest of the world for modern warfare....

And with a country that is so far behind in technology..
Again yu should watch the video I linked first.
..that should be a clue to stop harassing every nation out there with their terrorist buddies.
I don't agree with you at all on that point.
Maybe even stop harassing their own citizens with sharia law.
I understand your conviction but there are very good reasons why Iran has become an Islamic State. We can discuss it if you want.

And dumb Americans easily side with Israel. WTF!

I don't side with anyone in the middle east. There no one is a babe in the woods and no country is innocent. To believe otherwise is to show all you do is watch headlines from biased new sources.

Americans want a team to root for, a side to take, just something they can say they like or dislike. Even if they have no real insight or knowledge, they just want to be on a team so they can repeat their phrases and slogans to feel like they matter.

I don't want either one to fight. But they will, they have been doing it for a very very very long time because they both are hateful, intolerant, closed minded and violence prone. Everything they do to each other is because they both have done things to make it happen.

Reversal of fortunes....

Even to the point they spread their hatred and violence to other countries.

Jesus is not a "prophet" , He is the living Son of the only true God, in human form. Prophets die. Muhhamed is dead. Bhudda is dead. Krishna is dead.

Jesus however, is sitting at the right-hand side of Gad, awaiting the time when all will be judged.

Geez Mr. ChristianMan, do I have to explain this to you?
Yes, that's right, Jesus is God not just a prophet, but that's besides the point. The Muslims don't hate Jesus, they at least consider him a prophet. The Jewish Zionists that you're defending hate Jesus and consider him a criminal. According to the NT, the anti-Christ Jews crucified Him. You're just ignorant of what the Word of God says.

1Th 2:13-16 For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe. (14) For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews: (15) Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: (16) Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.
He who rejects the Son, doesn't have the Father:

1Jn 2:21-24 I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth. (22) Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. (23) Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also. (24) Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.

These Jews hate Jesus, Muslims don't. You support those who hate Jesus, hence you're a ZioNazi and enemy of Jesus Christ.

Yes, that's right, Jesus is God not just a prophet, but that's besides the point. The Muslims don't hate Jesus, they at least consider him a prophet. The Jewish Zionists that you're defending hate Jesus and consider him a criminal. According to the NT, the anti-Christ Jews crucified Him. You're just ignorant of what the Word of God says.

1Th 2:13-16 For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe. (14) For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews: (15) Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: (16) Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.
He who rejects the Son, doesn't have the Father:

1Jn 2:21-24 I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth. (22) Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. (23) Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also. (24) Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.

These Jews hate Jesus, Muslims don't. You support those who hate Jesus, hence you're a ZioNazi and enemy of Jesus Christ.
C Man has, OBVIOUSLY, never interacted with either muslims or jews---
never been in a synagogue or a mosque, probably never read the
OT or the NT and certainly not the KHARAHAN and did well in Jelly-bean
school

I don't side with anyone in the middle east. There no one is a babe in the woods and no country is innocent. To believe otherwise is to show all you do is watch headlines from biased new sources.

Americans want a team to root for, a side to take, just something they can say they like or dislike. Even if they have no real insight or knowledge, they just want to be on a team so they can repeat their phrases and slogans to feel like they matter.

I don't want either one to fight. But they will, they have been doing it for a very very very long time because they both are hateful, intolerant, closed minded and violence prone. Everything they do to each other is because they both have done things to make it happen.

Even to the point they spread their hatred and violence to other countries.
You must know dumb Americans always side with Israel, no matter what.

This isn’t a football game. So, that “rooting for a side” is absurd and foolish.

At any rate, dumb Americans ALWAYS support more war. They are conditioned to do so.

to what truth do you allude?
The Truth that exposes you ZioNazis, destroying society and controlling the US government's foreign policy in the Middle East. ZioNazis control the media, finance, politics, everything in our country. They're destroying Western Christian civilization. The forum censors the truth on this topic because Jews are their masters. Tell me who you can't criticize and I'll tell you who's your master. On this forum, Jews can't be criticized. It's that way everywhere, but people are waking up.

The Truth that exposes you ZioNazis, destroying society and controlling the US government's foreign policy in the Middle East. ZioNazis control the media, finance, politics, everything in our country. They're destroying Western Christian civilization. The forum censors the truth on this topic because Jews are their masters. Tell me who you can't criticize and I'll tell you who's your master. On this forum, Jews can't be criticized. It's that way everywhere, but people are waking up.
gee----you don't like the USA. Try Indonesia

Tell us about the truth. Why are y'all so scared of that name Zion?
The anti-Christ Jews and those like you who worship them, misuse the word Zion. Zion only exists in Christ, not in rabbinic Judaism or in earthly Jerusalem today. Christians are citizens of heavenly Zion, and the inhabitants of a Jerusalem not made by human hands. The assembly of Jesus Christ, is the temple of The Lord, it's not the Jews who hate Jesus. Those anti-Christ Jews you worship, aren't the "chosen people", they're an ignorant, confused people who need Jesus.

gee----you don't like the USA. Try Indonesia
You're destroying the USA, so you should leave to "Indonesia" or some other country. Anti-Christ Jews hate Western Christian civilization and they're destroying it, just as Aql showed in his post. You're censoring his content because it exposes your evil.

Forum List

Back