🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Kidnapped Archbishop Of Jerusalem!

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
The zionazi soldiers has kidnapped Archbishop Theodosius Attallah Hanna of Jerusalem.

Palestine Israeli Soldiers Detain Archbishop Hanna After Israel s Illegal Takover of a Church in Hebron Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

images

Yes and Zionist making money off of gentiles in the states send millions to Israel to do this. They is a very active group in Israel pushing the Pals, Arabs off their land , offering to pay, but if the Arab is not willing they get evicted. Just unreal.

So if they can't buy the land they get the state of Israel to evict , just sick people who have no respect for anyone, read the article and even if Pals have lived in their homes for decades they "don't own" them according to this jerk (a real jack.....)

When it has an interested buyer, the ILF locates property it claims is owned by Jews. Its first go at it is to buy the land from the current occupant; King says he mostly facilitates purchases from Christians. (He emphasizes that the ILF itself doesn’t own any land–it just helps Jews who wish to do so.) Sometimes, King uses an Arab middle-man willing to help the settler leader out. If that doesn’t work, he turns to the power of the state to evict the owners, often making use of an Israeli law allowing the Jewish owners of pre-1948 homes to lay claim to that property. - See more at: Meet Aryeh King The brash right-wing settler bent on evicting Jerusalem s Palestinians

Meet Aryeh King: The brash right-wing settler bent on evicting Jerusalem’s Palestinians - See more at: Meet Aryeh King The brash right-wing settler bent on evicting Jerusalem s Palestinians

another article to show what a scumbag is:

'Judaizing Jerusalem': The man behind the plan

Has he crossed the line? After carpeting Israel's capital with a divisive election campaign that promises a no-holds approach to East Jerusalem expansion, Aryeh King sits down to explain his views.

By Ilene Prusher | Oct. 9, 2013

“I’m not saying Arabs shouldn’t come here,” says King, gesturing back to the Palestinian couple, who have moved out to the patio to have a smoke. The Arab man greets a friend who gladly lights his cigarette. “But when I go to their neighborhoods,
I want them to light my cigarette and give me coffee and not look at me like I’ve come from the moon.”
( They know what you want and its their home, wait on me while I screw you)

Advertisement

What a arrogant slob, light my cig and get me coffee so I can kick you off your land, and he wonders why he isn’t greeted. This stuff makes me so mad, I wish people would wake up to scum bags like this piece of you know what.

I agree with Penelope that all land taken away from ANYONE in the middle east should be returned-----
GOOD NEWS FOR PENELOPE-----I OWN LAND IN arabia-----ya gonna get it back for me?-----jews lived in Arabia for more than 2000 years before your stinking pig "god" muhummad was born and OWN MEDINA----I own land in yemen too----and I have relatives who own land in Iran----and in Tunisia, and in Iraq. Hebron was the first capital of Israel-----and should be off limits to muzzie pigs, COMPLETELY-------to cleanse the land of medina ---the stinking carcass of the rapist pig or mecca MUST be removed

Not kidnapped - arrested with criminal charges*

was he charged? all I got was that he was detained for something like three hours------islamo Nazi pigs always use FLAMBOYANT language when they lie (ie when their lips are moving)

was he charged? all I got was that he was detained for something like three hours------islamo Nazi pigs always use FLAMBOYANT language when they lie (ie when their lips are moving)

I find it a hoot how these anti-Semitic news articles call these things "Kidnapped." I see this all the time. In the U.S. we call it "taken in to be questioned." However, in many Muslim countries when you are taken in to be questioned, no one happens to see you anymore.

I noted this when it happened.
Basically, the Jews stole the land, then arrested Christians who didn't like it.
Pretty typical behaviour.

Let's see now. Not only were most of the countries in the Middle East typically Christian (like Egypt and Iraq), the Muslims invaded the lands, killing the Christians if they didn't convert. Now the descendents of the original Christians who were lucky enough to survive the Muslim onslaught can't even practice their beliefs in peace. This is typical behavior for the Muslims throughout the world. I wonder if Freddie, that good Muslim convert, can tell us how many innocent Christians his brethren have murdered in say the last three years. Do you have a number for us, Freddie? Along with the numbers killed, can you tell us about the churches that were destroyed?

so true----apparently they held him for something like 3 hours. It takes longer in my to pay a parking ticket in my town than 3 hours. DAMN----Israelis are stupid----the did not eve ask for a ransom-------they got the lessons RIGHT THERE----we can learn so much from the muslims

I find it a hoot how these anti-Semitic news articles call these things "Kidnapped." I see this all the time. In the U.S. we call it "taken in to be questioned." However, in many Muslim countries when you are taken in to be questioned, no one happens to see you anymore.

Basically, the Jews stole the land, then arrested Christians who didn't like it.
Great, so what's all the fuss about? I mean, you probably know the typical behavior of political activists.

Great, so what's all the fuss about? I mean, you probably know the typical behavior of political activists.

Freddie is confused----he expects people to want to emulate AL NABI-----that dog did not steal land-------he murdered, raped, pillaged and enslaved and THEN------allah gave him the land as a reward for good behavior------the piece of shit is buried in jewish land right now and those who lick his shit actually deny jews the right to so much as set foot on that very land. As for the dogs of Indonesia----those dogs stole all land owned by jews in that country------SAME SHIT wherever they go

Last edited:

yes---typical of your shit---Freddie-----Hebron is the first capital of jewish ISRAEL/JUDEA----and was purchased by Abraham and willed to his son Isaac----father of Jacob (aka Israel) If jews were anything like the scum who lick the ass of the ball of shit that fell out of the stinking ass of amina---about 1400 years ago in mecca-----not a single non jew would be allowed in Hebron. --------one of the first cities the meccaist dogs stole was YATHRIB------and they shoved the stinking carcass of their pile of shit "god" in that ground and now bar all others from visting the site where the shit is buried --------

The Archbishop is kidnapped because he is palestinian.

oh----ok----grabbed and mutilated to death is called HOLY JIHAD in your lexicon----and detained at a police station for three hours is called
"KIDNAPPED" because DA JOOOOOS did it

No moron, it's not the first time that priests are arrested and jailed!

on what planet???----the jerk was held for three hours------but if jailed he would certainly not be the first priest ever jailed

on what planet???----the jerk was held for three hours------but if jailed he would certainly not be the first priest ever jailed

As zionazi slave you preferred that he would be jailed for three years!

as islamo Nazi pig you would prefer that a jewish teen had been grabbed and mutilated in the obscene manner that excites you and sent home in pieces

Forum List

Back