Israel Now Under Media Radar

Y
You're just proving what a child you are mentally.

Rather than addressing why you're a bigot, who accuses others of being "Bad bigots"

You give this childish crap?

You're definitely not all there.
Go ahead and tell us again how you learned to hate Jews from your father...
You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. John 8, 44
I love it when Muslim Internet jihadis start quoting the Christian Bible. Ha ha ha.
But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me
You wouldn't know the truth if it hit you in the head.
The truth did hit fanger in the head and he never recovered.

Israel isn't exactly all that successful.
In IQ, PISA scores, and wealth it would be a bit lower than the European average.

You sound like a wanna be schoolyard bully, talk about a dumb, brutish loser.
Uh huh..less than a century old and it makes most other Eastern Hemisphere nations look like shit holes.

Where would Jews be if they never mixed with European like Polish, Italian, German etc.?
Israel, if the Holy Roman Empire comprised of those fine nations wasn't murdering people left and right.

Feel stupid yet?

Wow...you cannot even navigate one modest sentence correctly...
I fully understand the fact that a proper sentence that doesn't contain Jew hating content is beyond your emotional capacity to comprehend.

I also notice you not addressing the content of how my post exposes the historic barbaric behavior of your ancestors.
He...writes...like...this...and then...he....critiques...other...people's...writing style...

Ya gotta love it!

You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. John 8, 44
I love it when Muslim Internet jihadis start quoting the Christian Bible. Ha ha ha.
But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me
You wouldn't know the truth if it hit you in the head.
The truth did hit fanger in the head and he never recovered.
Winner!

Uh huh..less than a century old and it makes most other Eastern Hemisphere nations look like shit holes.

Where would Jews be if they never mixed with European like Polish, Italian, German etc.?
Israel, if the Holy Roman Empire comprised of those fine nations wasn't murdering people left and right.

Feel stupid yet?

I fully understand the fact that a proper sentence that doesn't contain Jew hating content is beyond your emotional capacity to comprehend.

I also notice you not addressing the content of how my post exposes the historic barbaric behavior of your ancestors.
He...writes...like...this...and then...he....critiques...other...people's...writing style...

Ya gotta love it!
Holy sh!t! He's Captain Kirk!!!

Feel stupid yet?

Ya gotta love it!
Holy sh!t! He's Captain Kirk!!!
But captain, I have no energy!

Y
I said I work mostly as a hobby.

I'm not greedy, Jews are.

You Jews never have enough, it's unreal.

My Polish cousins most certainly note of it.

My Polish father said Jews are not his kind of people, all they care about is their pile of cash.

Money is to live by, you Jews think money is life.

It's no wonder why most people despise you awful people.
Yeah hobby my ass.

Like I predicted your bigotry clearly comes from your shitty upbringing.

I bet you are a fucking embrassment to to your family. 31 years old and still dependent on your parents. Spends most of the time vomitting antisemtism on social media. Wow. The pride of Poland. Ha ha ha.

What does your bigotry come from?
You've said some very bigoted things about Arabs, and Poles.

But, I suppose that's "Okay"
You sound like a real hypocritical moron.

Are you admitting to your own shitty upbringing?

What's wrong with doing a job with fair pay, that you like, as opposed to a job with good pay, you hate?

You Jews are just greedy as shit.

My dad used to manage a group home, he said much of his clients were Jews who had breakdowns, because they couldn't please their parents in living up to their f*cked up expectations.

You come from a shitty ethnicity, no one likes you other than a few Asians, or Southern hicks whom both haven't experienced your awful people.
You just poopooed in your pants again. Call mammy and ask her to come change your diaper. Pride of Poland!

You're just proving what a child you are mentally.

Rather than addressing why you're a bigot, who accuses others of being "Bad bigots"

You give this childish crap?

You're definitely not all there.

Nope, it wasn't until I was older than I learned my father thought much similar about Jews as I do
Most of my anti-Jewish sentiments come from Jews like you, who blame Poland for the Holocaust most of all.

But, it doesn't help that Jews were big time Communist butchers in Eastern Europe, or that just about every major Jewish organization was screeching against Trump, or that Jews dominate the media, and Hollywood pushing Liberalism.

Then there goes a good deal of Wall Street Jews pushing jobs to China, Mexico etc.

Last edited:
I'd like to see you push a hand-truck with 800 pounds of Horse feed around, geezer.
I started working in a warehouse and made my way up. When I was 28 years old I was an entrepreneur that ran a small electronics manufacturing firm with 120 employees.

How can someone manage shit, who is given facts about the lack of Polish involvement in the Holocaust, but still blames Poland for the Holocaust anyways?

You seem more like one of those welfare Jews, like the ones who liter Kiryas Joel.
Hey, I think we have an opening for toilet cleaner. Would you like to submit your resume? Just label it "The pride of Poland" and I'll tell human resources to streamline it the job of your dreams. Side benefits: all you can eat buffet.

Does it bother the 31 year old mammy's boy that Jews are and Israel are so successful? Maybe mammy can bring you a pacifier.

In IQ, PISA scores, and wealth it would be a bit lower than the European average.

Sounds like you're eating the animal feed again. I'm surprised they haven't fired your ass yet. Probably because you're a stupid grunt who's only good for loading heavy stuff into trucks.

Sure, Israel is successful, but not as successful as many Western European nations.

You're clearly very uncivilized, and can't hold a proper debate.

If I didn't know better, I'd think you were a Negro.

Most Jews at your age have gotten out of an elite graduate school and are conquering the world, or earning over $250 K at least while you're eating dog shit at the animal feed store, while mommy pays for your expenses. You are pathetic.

I was made the Dean's List for good grades in college for Multimedia design.

I just didn't want to spend 8 hours a day behind a cubicle on a computer.

I much prefer this, I get to be active, and meet lots of cool people.
You moron, there are a billion Indians who do that for 1/4 of what you make and you will be replaced eventually by an H1-B.
Leave him alone! Didn't you know that the animal feed store is hippest place in the boonies that he lives, where you get to meet the coolest people in town! I'm literally jealous, I wish we had an animal feed store where I live!

Well, Pawling is nicer than Putnam Lake, simply because it has more bars, and doesn't have a bunch of fist-fighting big nosed Italian f*cks.
Igor, you live in an area that has an animal feed store, and you WORK there. Case closed.

You sound 100% Negro, they also don't like Animals, or Farms, and love living in violent inner-cities like Sardines.

How can someone manage shit, who is given facts about the lack of Polish involvement in the Holocaust, but still blames Poland for the Holocaust anyways?

You seem more like one of those welfare Jews, like the ones who liter Kiryas Joel.
Hey, I think we have an opening for toilet cleaner. Would you like to submit your resume? Just label it "The pride of Poland" and I'll tell human resources to streamline it the job of your dreams. Side benefits: all you can eat buffet.

Does it bother the 31 year old mammy's boy that Jews are and Israel are so successful? Maybe mammy can bring you a pacifier.

They didn't really mix, but where would these people be had the Jews and Middle Easterners not invaded and brought them out of the dark ages that they lived as Neanderthals.

Middle-Easterners are dumb, even in Europe the lowest IQ scores are recorded in Albania, Southern Italy, and other parts with high levels of Middle-Easterner genes.

I started working in a warehouse and made my way up. When I was 28 years old I was an entrepreneur that ran a small electronics manufacturing firm with 120 employees.

Sounds like you're eating the animal feed again. I'm surprised they haven't fired your ass yet. Probably because you're a stupid grunt who's only good for loading heavy stuff into trucks.

Sure, Israel is successful, but not as successful as many Western European nations.

Israel is the most heavily subsidized nation on earth...to even use the word 'success' is inapplicable because the Jews' success was guaranteed by U.S. taxpayers to the tune of hundreds of billions of dollars...yet still the parasites brag about their 'rugged independence"...LOL

Israel is the most heavily subsidized nation on earth...to even use the word 'success' is inapplicable because the Jews' success was guaranteed by U.S. taxpayers to the tune of hundreds of billions of dollars...yet still the parasites brag about their 'rugged independence"...LOL

You have this unique ability to make yourself the object of ridicule with your silly stuttering and mumbling.

You have this unique ability to make yourself the object of ridicule with your silly stuttering and mumbling.

Why even bother posting a puerile comment like this? It just makes you appear all that dumber...

Why even bother posting a puerile comment like this? It just makes you appear all that dumber...

Just pointing out your usual errors from ignorance.

As long as you don't mind Israel taking over the entire Middle East after the US and the UN stops bribing them not to do so.

I never said I was a plumber, this is something you made up.

I don't even have to work, because my parents can support me.

However, I do mostly work as a hobby as a manager / manual laborer in a Animal feed store, I'm also an Artist, and do odd jobs for customers.

I mostly do it to meet my customers, and to not be so bored, considering I don't really have to work.

My customers are pretty awesome, for the most part.
I don't even have to work, because my parents can support me.

O.M.G. Classic Millenial pajama boy.
And about 2 weeks ago he was veering from that story.
I really have to bookmark the posts where they put my foot in their mouths.
His admitting he needs his mommy to support him is a keeper.

I've personally got about 80K saved up, and make about 40K a year, at age 31.
So, I'm actually in better shape than most at my age.
Compared to my Town, you're pathetic.
40K/year at 31...no self-respecting Jewess would go out with you.
You need one with no self-respect.

Because there's nothing more graceful, or beautiful than a Jewish woman.

I've personally got about 80K saved up, and make about 40K a year, at age 31.
So, I'm actually in better shape than most at my age.
Most Jews at your age have gotten out of an elite graduate school and are conquering the world, or earning over $250 K at least while you're eating dog shit at the animal feed store, while mommy pays for your expenses. You are pathetic.

You moron, there are a billion Indians who do that for 1/4 of what you make and you will be replaced eventually by an H1-B.

What percentage of Wall Street is Jewish?
You know the Wall Street that has f*cked this country with foreigners doing jobs to our demise?
You mean why do non-Jews trust Jews with their assets?
Maybe you should start a thread to find out.

As far as the death of the FDR era, I didn't know that Ronald Reagan and Patrick Moynahan were Jews.
Yeah, you know Jack Shit about who turned us into the nation without borders.

What about Jew Henry Kissinger opening up free trade with China?

What percentage of Wall Street is Jewish?
You know the Wall Street that has f*cked this country with foreigners doing jobs to our demise?
You mean why do non-Jews trust Jews with their assets?
Maybe you should start a thread to find out.

As far as the death of the FDR era, I didn't know that Ronald Reagan and Patrick Moynahan were Jews.
Yeah, you know Jack Shit about who turned us into the nation without borders.

What about Jew Henry Kissinger opening up free trade with China?
I hope Kissinger's neshamah suffers accordingly when he passes away.
I detest neo-Cons regardless of religion.

Forum List

Back