Israel on Sunday confiscated nearly 1,000 acres of privately owned Palestinian land near an Israeli

Not according to the Grand Mufti

SIR L. HAMMOND: His Eminence gave us a picture of the Arabs being evicted from their land and villages being wiped out. What I want to know is, did the Government of Palestine, the Administration, acquire the land and then hand it over to the Jews?

MUFTI: In most cases the lands were acquired.

SIR L. HAMMOND: I mean forcibly acquired-compulsory acquisition as land would be acquired for public purposes?

MUFTI: No, it wasn’t.

SIR L. HAMMOND: Not taken by compulsory acquisition?

MUFTI: No.

Again, what does it matter that the Government of Palestinian Administration acquired the land before transferring it to the Jews? Plus they obviously didn't acquire enough as they owned less than 5% in 1943:

View attachment 39439

A Survey of Palestine Volume 2 Berman Jewish Policy Archive NYU Wagner
Get a grip on yourself Monte. how many ti se do yiu need to be told that you're the propagandist and liar extraordinaire?

And please don't get a haircut. It's good for people to see that your posts match the insanity of your looks.

I only post fact, backed by source documentation. You only spout propaganda. And, now you show your immaturity by attacking avatars, LOL
Don't be shy, Monte. Report his ass.

Why would I want to stop the laughs he provides us?

Arab Palestinian mentality dictates that you claim victory everytime you get your caboose handed to you. Seems like you're a black belt in that art. :clap2:

Sure, keep telling yourself that. You are too stupid to realize you have been made to look like a fool. LOL

How so ?
Can you document that with actual events?
You want me to prove a negative?
That's what I thought

1920-mandate_for_palestine.jpg

1922-mandate_for_palestine.jpg

mandate-map-1.jpg

Why are you posting Hasbara maps copyrighted in 2005 and 2007 that claim that Palestine was Jewish Palestine. Stop posting propaganda.

Why are you posting Hasbara maps copyrighted in 2005 and 2007 that claim that Palestine was Jewish Palestine. Stop posting propaganda.
No.............you LIe................

These are the British Mandate Maps...........as are the articles already posted......................

So NO.:anj_stfu:
Then why do the first 2 maps you posted say copyright Eli-E.-Hertz 2007?

^^^^^^^^
Chart does not, and cannot, depict the Arab hoards that invaded from neighboring Arab lands.

True story. :cool:

It includes all migrants from 1920 thru 1946. The invading hordes that took over the place were Jewish.

Nope. There was no way to record the illegal migration but the British official observed it.

The Jews were the legal migrants as designated by those who controled the land, the British.

Arabs invaded the land of Isrsel just like they do everywhere else.

Łand was not Arab łand for 800 years.

The Jews were the colonial invaders there was hardly any Christian or Muslim illegal immigration to Palestine.

"It follows that the Jewish population may now include between 50,000 and 60,000 illegal immigrants who have
settled in Palestine at any time since 1920"

A Survey of Palestine Vol. 1 page 210, para. 54

A Survey of Palestine Volume 1 Berman Jewish Policy Archive NYU Wagner

"59. The conclusion is that Arab illegal immigration for the pur poses of permanent settlement is insignificant."

A Survey of Palestine Vol. 1 page 212, para. 59

A Survey of Palestine Volume 1 Berman Jewish Policy Archive NYU Wagner

So when was the INTERNATIONAL LAW giving the Jews freedom to migrate repealed then Abdul. Can you produce the treaty and the date it was signed. And the pro arab muslim booklet is not a valid source of information because the Grand Mufti contradicts it too many times

Evidence of Haj Amin al-Husseini Before the Royal Commission, January 12, 1937

LORD PEEL: ... Just one question, then. You want completely to stop Jewish immigration. What do you want to do with the 400,000 Jews here at present?
MUFTI: They will live as they always did live previously in Arab countries, with complete freedom and liberty, as natives of the country. In fact Moslem rule has always been known for its tolerance, and as a matter of fact Jews used to come to Eastern countries under Arab rule to escape persecution in Europe. According to history, Jews had a most quiet and peaceful residence under Arab rule....

Note the date Abdul ?

^^^^^^^^
Chart does not, and cannot, depict the Arab hoards that invaded from neighboring Arab lands.

True story. :cool:

It includes all migrants from 1920 thru 1946. The invading hordes that took over the place were Jewish.

Not according to the Grand Mufti

SIR L. HAMMOND: His Eminence gave us a picture of the Arabs being evicted from their land and villages being wiped out. What I want to know is, did the Government of Palestine, the Administration, acquire the land and then hand it over to the Jews?

MUFTI: In most cases the lands were acquired.

SIR L. HAMMOND: I mean forcibly acquired-compulsory acquisition as land would be acquired for public purposes?

MUFTI: No, it wasn’t.

SIR L. HAMMOND: Not taken by compulsory acquisition?

MUFTI: No.

Again, what does it matter that the Government of Palestinian Administration acquired the land before transferring it to the Jews? Plus they obviously didn't acquire enough as they owned less than 5% in 1943:

View attachment 39439

A Survey of Palestine Volume 2 Berman Jewish Policy Archive NYU Wagner

A pity that this is based on the Grand Mufti's account and not on the truth isn't it Abdul, as the peel commission says this

SIR L. HAMMOND: Would you give me the figures again for the land. I want to know how much land was held by the Jews before the Occupation.
MUFTI: First of all I would like to say that one of the members of our Committee will deal later with the land question, but nevertheless I will give you the figures. At the time of the Occupation the Jews held about 100,000 dunams.
SIR L. HAMMOND: What year?
MUFTI: At the date of the British Occupation.
SIR L. HAMMOND: And now they hold how much?
MUFTI: About 1,500,000 dunams: 1,200,000 dunams already registered in the name of the Jewish holders, but there are 300,000 dunams which are the subject of written agreements, and which have not yet been registered in the Land Registry. That does not, of course, include the land which was assigned, about 100,000 dunams.
SIR L. HAMMOND: What 100,000 dunams was assigned. Is that not included in, the 1,200,000 dunams? The point is this. He says that in 1920 at the time of the Occupation, the Jews only held 100,000 dunams, is that so? I asked the figures from the Land Registry, how much land the Jews owned at the time of the Occupation. Would he be surprised to hear that the figure is not 100,000 but 650,000 dunams?

Coyote, et al,

It is a form of political leverage.

Or is this just another form of collective punishment where the innocent get punished?
(COMMENT)

Just as sanctions and embargoes, which ultimately adversely impact all citizens, is political leverage (not collective punishment), so it is with Area "C" expansion.

Economic sanctions (as a tool of foreign policy) can be used for achieving political gains; or to apply political pressure to effect change. The two key supranational bodies to adopt sanctions measures are the United Nations (“UN”) and the European Union (“EU”). But in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict, the objectives are localized and impact observable. The State of Israel appears to be expanding settlements (in Area "C") in the absence of good faith negotiations and progress relative to the "permanent status of negotiations" issues found in Article V of the Oslo Accords:
  • Jerusalem,
  • Refugees,
  • Settlements,
  • Security arrangements,
  • Borders,
  • Relations and cooperation with other neighbors, and
  • Other issues of common interest.
Sanctions tend to take the form of restrictive/coercive measures. Measures that may be economic, diplomatic or cultural (sometimes military). The objective of Area "C" expansion is a non-violent way to demonstrate that the longer the Arab Palestinians, the greater the impact will be in terms of territorial control. They concept and applications are the same.
  • The freezing of Palestinian funds.
  • The withdrawal of externally provided financial services.
  • Bans or restrictions on trade traffic.
  • Bans or restrictions on internal travel and checkpoints.
  • The expansion of Settlements.
These pressures are an attempt to:
  • Effect a change in the conduct of the Palestinian Government and leadership.
  • To place pressure on the general population of the State of Palestine, so that they population transfers that pressure onto the regime or leadership, to seriously address the "permanent status of negotiations" issues --- .
  • To deter, prevent and suppress the financing of Jihadist and Fedayeen activities through a variety of Palestinian Terrorist.
UN and EU Sanctions are very similar in nature to the objective of Israeli Settlement Expansion. Historically, the use of economic sanctions alone have a poor track record. Between 1914 and 1990, various countries imposed economic sanctions in 116 cases. They failed to achieve their stated objectives in 66 percent of those cases and were at best only partially successful in most of the rest. The Israeli approach is slightly different, with the ratchet gradually taking more and more territory, effectively reducing the nation building potential. If the expansion has no impact on the Palestinians --- than it merely adds to the capital infrastructure of Israel. If it does have an impact, the hopefully the Palestinians will be eventually persuaded to come back to the negotiating table with a mind to actually craft a workable treaty of peace on the "permanent status of negotiations" issues.

Most Respectfully,
R
\

Rocco, while I (as always) appreciate your well thought out explanations - all I can see here is it is wrong. Very wrong. And it supports the arguments of those who claim that Israel just wants to steal land. It's happening and excuses get made for it. Then, if they Palestinians fight back - they are "terrorists". :dunno:

And it isn't just the Palestinians who need to come back to the table - it's the Israeli's - with all their pre-conditions. In the meant time what is left for a state? And are non-Jews allowed to live in these new settlements? There's wrong here...and it's not just on the Palestinian side.

HOW SO when the evidence points to the Israelis doing nothing wrong or illegal. The arab muslims evicted by force 850,000 Jews from their land and property in 1949, and knowing that there is no legal concept of right of return they waited until the had control of the land again before venturing back. As the evidence shows the lad was never arab muslim to begin with was it as this shows
This region had not been under Arab rule for centuries but under Turkish rule. Turks were far more tolerant and fair with Jews then most Arabs ever were. They gave refuge to Jews and others fleeing Christian terror in Europe for centuries. In the mid 1800's they gave formal legal protection to Jews (something Arabs refuse do even today) and encouraged Jewish immigration. They strongly approved of Zionism because the whole region was a depopulated wasteland and hoped to bring prosperity to a crumbling Ottoman Empire.

It is the arab muslims that need to be forced to the table by withdrawing all aid and support, disbanding the UNRWA and halting all utilities going into gaza and the west bank. Get them hungry and cold and they will deny their leaders by demanding peace talks. They rely heavily on aid from outside and as a result don't need to work at nation building.
You ask if non Jews are allowed to live in the settlements but never ask are Jews allowed to live in gaza or the west bank controlled by the arab muslims.
Yes there is wrong here and it is all one sided if you look at the evidence, the Jews are attacked illegally by the arab muslims and the UN refuses to take any action against them. Yet will attack the Jews racially all the time showing that they are ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATERS

WoodheadMapA.png

1938 Proposal..................along with 2 million pounds paid by Britain...........

Rejected by the arabs...............Even though it gave a very large area of territory to them..............

No.............they wanted it ALL..............OR NOTHING...................

So they eventually got NOTHING...........

3 different plans proposed................None of them were good enough for the arabs...............

NONE OF THEM...............

It was all or nothing.

Despite British announcement that the Plan was impracticable, they suggested that Arab-Jewish agreement might still be possible.[21] In 1939 Britain invited the Palestine Arabs, the neighboring Arab states and the Jewish Agency to London to participate in a third attempt to resolve the crisis, the St. James Conference (also known as the Round Table Conference of 1939). The recommendations were eventually rejected by both Jews and Arabs.[21]
Woodhead Commission - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

#234 Coyote that is fair enough. I am not a mod here, nor am I in charge of how moderation is done here.

And that is all I will say. Well, no. Well yes, since it will not get me anywhere's anyways.

You just go ahead and wear whatever hat suits your narrative at the time . ... . . . .

Teddy, I don't know what you mean here. As a member I can and will post my views and have no obligation to be neutral.

If you have an issue with moderation - that is something else. PM me or one of the others or report the violative post.

Lying is not against the rules - if it were, we'd have very few posters here...ya think?

But flaming and trolling are, and three pro Palestinian posters are getting away with it all the time. I as a member can not post my views because certain people see them as against zone 2 rules, but others can post freely in beach of zone 2. Eve bringing this subject up is seen by some as a breach.

Despite British announcement that the Plan was impracticable, they suggested that Arab-Jewish agreement might still be possible.[21] In 1939 Britain invited the Palestine Arabs, the neighboring Arab states and the Jewish Agency to London to participate in a third attempt to resolve the crisis, the St. James Conference (also known as the Round Table Conference of 1939). The recommendations were eventually rejected by both Jews and Arabs.[21]
Woodhead Commission - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Name any agreement the Arabs ever agreed to..................

And own up to the history of the late 19th Century, and early 20th Century and the Slaughter of ethnic people by the Arabs.........................

Did they or did they not Slaughter the Christians those deemed unworthy for nearly half a century or not..................

DO YOU DENY THAT..........................

Forum List

Back