Israel Saving Lives Of Innocent Syrian Refugees

This is why they are our ally and the Palestinians are not...
It's called being civilized.....

They are not our ally. They have mass murdered American and British targets and even Jews. They only are spoken of as an ally because they have nuclear weapons pointed and ready to launch at multiple cities in America.

They are not our ally. They have mass murdered American and British targets and even Jews. They only are spoken of as an ally because they have nuclear weapons pointed and ready to launch at multiple cities in America
Who are you talking about? You are way off target...

They are not our ally. They have mass murdered American and British targets and even Jews. They only are spoken of as an ally because they have nuclear weapons pointed and ready to launch at multiple cities in America.

LMAO! So, let us get this straight. We Americans call Israel our ally because we fear them having nuclear weapons to be used against us. Is that correct? Need you to not just run away now but chime back in please. "Attra girl!

I'm talking of your beloved Israel.

Now go study
Well I'm certainly not going to study the bigoted hateful propaganda you obviously have been warped by....
Maybe you need to explain your idiotic assumptions further...

LMAO! So, let us get this straight. We Americans call Israel our ally because we fear them having nuclear weapons to be used against us. Is that correct? Need you to not just run away now but chime back in please. "Atta girl!

Oh Abi, now where are you hiding, you little rascal you. Time to chime in.

LMAO! So, let us get this straight. We Americans call Israel our ally because we fear them having nuclear weapons to be used against us. Is that correct? Need you to not just run away now but chime back in please. "Attra girl!
How would you explain why we support a terrorist regime known for ethnic cleansing, apartheid, subhuman treatment of children (and adults) and the nonstop war of aggression?

How would you explain why we support a terrorist regime known for ethnic cleansing, apartheid, subhuman treatment of children (and adults) and the nonstop war of aggression?

OUTSTADING POINT on Israel's ethnic cleansing. I'll bet those Zionists are noe even aware that in 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians residing in Israel & now there are only just over 6 million of them left.

Population Statistics - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

Doesn't seem to be forthcoming. Typical and telling about her bullshit lies.
Teddy,

Israel does not even admit to having nukes. How do you think they would admit to having them pointed anywhere. What would you even accept as proof?

I think you missed the real point. You do this a lot. What other reason is there that America would continually support all the horror that is Israel? I think that if you looked at the situation, you would know that Israel is no ally.

The real point abi is you make claims, many idiodic, that you either fail or admit you cannot back up.

You do this a lot.

Speaks volumes for your overall credibility.

You have none.

The real point abi is you make claims, many idiodic, that you either fail or admit you cannot back up.

You do this a lot.

Speaks volumes for your overall credibility.

You have none.
Way off topic and while your obsession with me is mildly flattering, if you truly were concerned about credibility, you would look at Shusha, Rocco, Holly, MJB, Roudy and even yourself. I get. You love Israel, but that filter does not allow for objectivity in these matters.

You hate me because I am Jewish, but not a zionist.

Teddy,

Israel does not even admit to having nukes. How do you think they would admit to having them pointed anywhere. What would you even accept as proof?

I think you missed the real point. You do this a lot. What other reason is there that America would continually support all the horror that is Israel? I think that if you looked at the situation, you would know that Israel is no ally.

Abi, repeat after me --- God Bless America! Oh & have a wonderful day.

Teddy,

Abi, repeat after me --- God Bless America! Oh & have a wonderful day.

Well, what's the scoop here. No reply. Is it actually possible Abi hates our USA?

Forum List

Back