Israel Saving Lives Of Innocent Syrian Refugees

The real point abi is you make claims, many idiodic, that you either fail or admit you cannot back up.

You do this a lot.

Speaks volumes for your overall credibility.

You have none.
Way off topic and while your obsession with me is mildly flattering, if you truly were concerned about credibility, you would look at Shusha, Rocco, Holly, MJB, Roudy and even yourself. I get. You love Israel, but that filter does not allow for objectivity in these matters.

You hate me because I am Jewish, but not a zionist.

Now THAT"S funny! Hey Abi, tell us about Israel stealing Palestinian land. 'Atta girl.

Why would the devil's children, "Jews", help people their religion (Talmudism) explicitly teaches are subhuman? One thing can rule out is human kindness.

What are the possibilities? Helping the enemies of the Syrian regime, a civil war? PR to paint Israel as something other than pure evil? A tool to collect intelligence on Syria? Because the US is paying for it? Because if Israel didn't do the minimum "humanitarian" thing", the world would push harder against their illegal and brutal occupation of the Palestinians.

How many of these Syrian refugees will Israel allowed to stay in Israel. Without even looking, I know it's zero, a fact that when verified reveals the truth about Israel.

Why would the devil's children, "Jews", help people their religion (Talmudism) explicitly teaches are subhuman? One thing can rule out is human kindness.

What are the possibilities? Helping the enemies of the Syrian regime, a civil war? PR to paint Israel as something other than pure evil? A tool to collect intelligence on Syria? Because the US is paying for it? Because if Israel didn't do the minimum "humanitarian" thing", the world would push harder against their illegal and brutal occupation of the Palestinians.

How many of these Syrian refugees will Israel allowed to stay in Israel. Without even looking, I know it's zero, a fact that when verified reveals the truth about Israel.

Good points. The nerve of those Zionists in Israel raining on Syria's parade killing their innocents who want no part of Assad or the rebels.

Hey dopey, got news for you. You see, Syria & Israel have no peace agreement or even diplomatic relations. Question is why no surrounding Arab country willing to get involved in saving the lives of innocent Syrian refugees & allowing them into their countries?

Forum List

Back